Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 16. (Read 2582 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I also think that the panic sellers should quit crypto and never come back. They can not understand that, the volatility can be a big chance to make great profits, but they just think about having their money back.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Pretty pointless to call out the panic sellers, they're the weak hands among us. There is always a new wave of panic sellers every time there is growth. And it will continue until bitcoin either moons or pops.

Hopefully over time these people are weeded out however, but I doubt it.

Bitcoin is up 5% day after day. I wonder at which point the weak hands sit back and think.... WHY DID I SELL?!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
We can't prohibit anyone to Investment in crypto currency and we can't control it. In my opinion slow but sure panic seller Will leave bitcoin, they Will feel tired to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is really unstable. So hard for those to get profit if they do not have a full confidence to bitcoin.

Yes, everyone is allowed to join in cryptocurrency to become investor. But the real crypto investor will stay holding, no panic sell.
only the peoples who blind following the others that will leave and sell their crypto.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Dear Panic Sellers,

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

I'm a strong supporter of what you have just said! Holding is the strategy to transform losses in gains in the long term  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

The price fell on the correction is not so much because of separately selling people, both because of the organized attack on kryptokinok from the side of the gang. I draw a conclusion about this on the basis of fake news, untrue injections into the media, as well as other ways of putting pressure on the market that came to us from the stock market.
Activity: 392
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

I really like the title of your topic,
a truly panicky seller is an obstacle to the advancement of the crypto world. in trade it is a taboo because if a trader has a high panic and is easily affected by rumors it will damage the market price and cause harm to himself and even others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Panic sellers are annoying because they cause volatility in the market. If they all head to the exit and leave it with just believers, then bitcoin will have a chance for mass adoption, and for actual use as a currency.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
Not all panic sellers are bad and i think panic sellers are the minority in the investors, It is natural in some investors to panic sell to avoid huge loss and they will eventually buy bitcoin when the price is lower, but not all are brave enough to hold their Bitcoins we all afraid of loss but you need to learn that investment is a risk if you don't want to take that risk don't invest. And later you will regret the things that you do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It is very good to tell them to leave if they fail to see anything promising in bitcoin. The bad news is that they will regret their actions of leaving when they were supposed to wait. Bitcoin community is so strong to the extent that nothing can shake it. The people who are leaving now will ultimately be the loosers.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
90% of the people will never understand that this coin was created to liberate them. It's a concept. It has a spirit. Not just a way of getting rich (or trying to).
Maybe it was created to liberate us from banks, but its current use isn't liberation.
Cashing out bitcoin to bank account isn't liberation and bitcoin lost its initial concept.
Number of users who are in bitcoin so they can earn more paper money are much larger than true bitcoiners.
The truth is - everyone likes money.

I suppose you are right. First time I read about BTC, I thought it would be the ultimate key to liberation. And the problem is not that everyone likes money: BTC is also money and I LOVE BTC, so nothing wrong with that.

But BTC has become a purely speculative good and in this form I am not convinced it has a future. As long as it's as volatile as it is right now, there is no way it could become a widely accepted means of payment, nor a threat to the existing system coins.

I am highly disappointed to see this happen - indeed sentimental feelings, as I read in one of the comments above Wink - especially since I strongly believe the momentum of anti-establishment feelings is right here, and it has certainly made BTC's popularity grow.

I suppose I was naive. Smiley

Or maybe, it is too early. I deeply hope so. That's why I tell my fellow believers to hold and wait for liberation. Not for speculative reasons.

PS: If you want to help Newbies, I think you should tell them to learn about libertarianism first. Then about Satoshi's vision. And only then about BTC.
Activity: 448
Thank you OP for telling the non courageous holders of bitcoin to leave. The bad news is that they will regret their actions of leaving when they were supposed to wait. They need to know that they are being replaced by other investors who believe in the future of bitcoin,  which makes them the loosers here.
Activity: 490
We can't prohibit anyone to Investment in crypto currency and we can't control it. In my opinion slow but sure panic seller Will leave bitcoin, they Will feel tired to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is really unstable. So hard for those to get profit if they do not have a full confidence to bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
Dear Panic Sellers,

Cheesy I do not matter with panic sellers, because if we can take advantage of these opportunities the results will be very good for us as an example there are 100 people who trade then 75 people (Panic Sellers) will lose, and 25 people will profit from them that hold or who take advantage of these opportunities by buying at the bottom price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
you can ignore what people are saying as it might be difficult for you to pick the correct information from all the confusion , a good notion is however to watch what is happening from a world perspective , most governments have made favorable moves or statements towards bitcoins , those countries that have not yet accepted have at least said they are looking into it , so really if you let someone influence your leaving then that's a big mistake one which you will soon regret as bitcoins is like a healthy pregnancy its something thats definitely coming , yes it will take time to develop and mature but its definitely coming.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
Everyone's a beginner once also you should realize that we don't know about their family conditions and conditions in which they brought Bitcoins..
Also having no knowledge and support or suggestions they are prone to do that and it's completely acceptable.

Instead of asking them to go away .. you should give a kind suggestion .. because we never wore their shoes.

Yep, everyone has their own reasons for the backing. Not all have the brilliant financial situation at home. Some of the investors are even depending on the crypto market. Their backing is actually the good choice is some situations for them because they cannot hold forever and you cannot know if the cryptomarket will start to grow tomorrow or in a 1 year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Panic sellers are in some way also providing the opportunity for other investors to buy the crypto on the lower prices and wait for the growth. The whole market is one big circle. Something that is not benefiting the one investor is benefiting the other.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
Beginners are hard to accept the fact that the price may fall. But you can not tell them to leave. On the contrary, they need to help overcome their fear and risk for their investments. They just do not understand the market. And that over time everything can change
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
A bit harsh but kind of true. These panic sellers are the reason for these big fluctuations. Whales can be blamed in part, but a group of panic sellers act like one big whale. If people would just hodl then we would have gold like stability and a better chance for bitcoin to be a mainstream currency.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
90% of the people will never understand that this coin was created to liberate them. It's a concept. It has a spirit. Not just a way of getting rich (or trying to).
Maybe it was created to liberate us from banks, but its current use isn't liberation.
Cashing out bitcoin to bank account isn't liberation and bitcoin lost its initial concept.
Number of users who are in bitcoin so they can earn more paper money are much larger than true bitcoiners.
The truth is - everyone likes money.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
For me, these actors can make prices or demand in the market turbulent, without these guys I think we can not buy coins at a low price. It's saying it's just letting them flow and we can not change someone, help them and that's the best thing we can do. Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Fear is a powerful and primitive human emotion. Emotional reactions and responses to losses varies per individual. In cryptosphere, it will be thoroughly tested due to the volatility in the market. Panic selling will always be part of the cycle. It could also be a chance for them to learn from their mistakes and failures to have an advantage to make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: