Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 13. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
if in my opinion a business at the time of development there will be a lot of negative news, so that business is destroyed, in my view do not be too dizzy about gossip or news that will make us destroyed, keep working and collecting your coin, then investing bitcoin together do not get too confident with the news Smiley
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
Yes it's really a problem today because now there are so many weak hands. They do not know that they are causing the price of bitcoins to fall further. We should not believe in fuds that are now spreading because it is only made by people who want to buy more of the low cost of bitcoins. That's why I just say it will stay hold because the price of bitcoins will rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Many people entered the market without knowing anything about it, attracted by the hype and euphoria with the price. Many of them even had some sense of investment, if they let themselves be led by the FOMO and acted with emotion instead of reason, the result is this "bear market" (in my opinion only a more rational market) where sellers panic and afraid to return.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Impatient people will always fail in the crypto market, if you look at the price chart for the rest of the day, you will not be able to notice anything else. You must have an overview and psychological stability to win.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

I think we should encourage those who are panic selling and teach them how become courageous to face the trials in cryptocurrency. I believe they have no enough knowledge about crypto that's why they didn't know what to do in times like this that the market are in red mark. Let us share hope,courage,knowledge and patience to them. Everyone has a freedom in this world of crypto.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

Yes, I get tired of all this panic about FB, Google and so on. To much talks about it without no need. Because mostly people know it is not the eng of the world. So better be silent or go away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
I have done do panic seller, and what I get after that? I regreted, I want back to the time before I do that, and give more patient for it. Panic selling only shows where your allegiance lies. Our patience and calmness will do a lot to make us grow even further. But its normal, I think most people engage in panic selling because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Dear Panic Sellers,

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I think this is well written for them who are always in rush in selling their bitcoins that if they don’t have patience then they can just sell their bitcoins and can leave the bitcoin family. Bitcoin is very volatile crypto currency and its valuation keeps on flactuating and during this time the valuation is quite low but it doesn’t mean that it won’t recover, panic selling of bitcoins can take them to the loss only because if we look at the average valuation then it is quite stable.

Panic sellers will always be like that, because if a person's attitude since birth will always reveal on emotional factor it will remain the same as who you are. So they'll ending up with that kind of mindset, we couldn't control them actually specially when it comes to decision making and perseverance. Engaging with bitcoin is a huge responsibility that we're going to encounter, that's why it needs a lot of patience most of the time. To all panic sellers, I just hope they'll be making a stand or concrete principle to avoid investments in bitcoin if they'll not be changing their attitude, and if they're eager enough to have emotional management I am confident that its a good preparation for the next come back in crypto currency trading.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
i think in 2017  in the year lot of newbies and companies invest in bitcoin.because of that bitcoin go to 20K within no time.if you check the google stats,2017 is the year most of the people searched "bitcoin" in google.because of that lot of countries brought rules and regulations,taxes for bitcoin.so the newbies and other investment teams sold their bitcoins .thats why bitcoin fall down in big.so my point is 95% panic sellers left bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I agree with the author of this post. As soon as the market went down all began to say it crashes the end of the crypto currency. Because of such people who do not understand the essence of the market, there are negative ones.
Activity: 80
They will be sorry for their mistakes and Bitcoin prices will be pumped again. I strongly believe Bitcoin, which I hold firmly for a pump. Panic vendors fear new investors because of their actions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Dear Panic Sellers,

I think this is well written for them who are always in rush in selling their bitcoins that if they don’t have patience then they can just sell their bitcoins and can leave the bitcoin family. Bitcoin is very volatile crypto currency and its valuation keeps on flactuating and during this time the valuation is quite low but it doesn’t mean that it won’t recover, panic selling of bitcoins can take them to the loss only because if we look at the average valuation then it is quite stable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Dear Panic Sellers,

I would love these people to be out of community asap too! It's just so annoying to be listening to their worthless opinions where it's just too obvious they know nothing about the tech behind crypto..
Activity: 140
Yes you are right, panicked sellers will only create unstable market conditions and even this is much worse than the arrival of the pope.
Most novice investors only think about the benefits they will get from bitcoin. And frantic novice investors always leave after a loss. If more and more laymen join the crypto market, then this will only make things worse.
Activity: 8
Need to keep their opinions
From the outside world's opinions on Bitcoin, they always recommend selling Bitcoin.
We need our own opinions and decide when to sell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I am hodler. Bitcoin and altcoin right now drop because many negative news but i do believe that cryptocurrency is good investment for our future. In crypto, weak hand will suffering loss on their account because market always high fluctuation
Activity: 257
there are no matter to panic in any time, bitcoin sometimes grow up some days get low, it is normal things in economics system in the world, we must be patient
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
panic is usually owned by a new person. They do not yet have enough knowledge to plunge into the world of cryptocurrency. What they should learn is how cryptocurrency differs greatly from the fiat money system. I think the panic seller will disappear by itself.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Well if you look on the bright side panic seller are the one's who are giving us a chance to buy some of the coins at a low price,
But sometimes they are the really scary one because they would really be a huge effect in the price and a great contributors to dump the coin,
But we should really be thankful to them because most of the time they are the reason why we could have such great coins at a low value .
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing
That's true we can blame the new comers because sometimes it's the fault of who refer them. They not give full idea about this cryptocurrecy that's why many people do a panic selling. And also some of as don't have patience and they want only a easy money.
Pages:
Jump to: