Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 17. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Silly sentiment.   It's not a private club.   In the great ocean of crypto currency there will be whales, sharks, Dory fish (which I think 98% of bitcointalk users are), shrimp, and plankton.   They all have the right to coexist.   Saying that the plankton aren't welcome because of their nature is like saying they don't belong in the ocean.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I don't think panic sellers are going to return as they might have invested at the top and now almost all the coins have dropped at a crazy rate and panic selling now is going to cause them a great loss in money. I would say panic sell so that the prices of coins can hit my target buy prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
It's really wise. I will also hold my bitcoin at any price. I did not come to bitcoin to become a millionaire. I hope that bitcoin will be used as a stand-alone currency and we never get to the dependence to the banks. But the problem with the bitcoin community is that most users still see bitcoin as a speculative tool. It is important for them to have access to Fiat and they are ready to accept any regulation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
IMO, the panic sellers are new in the crypto world. They would have learned their lesson when they know they fell for fuds. Let’s give them a chance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
We can't avoid people who always panic. I'm surprised that many of them survived that long. I hate people who invest in Bitcoin without doing any research. Later it results in a huge panic because they actually don't have any reason to hold and believe in Bitcoin unlike some of the Bitcointalk members. It won't change anytime soon because of constantly increasing Bitcoin price and adoption. We will get used to it. The only flaw is that they will already blame Bitcoin, not their attitude.
Activity: 462
Do not encourage them to stay away, maybe they just panic, do not have too much experience investing in crypto, we better give a lot of understanding, to them through post in this forum, so that they better understand and know how to deal with market situation like this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

You are quite disappointed with the these panic sellers and we all are but we cant say them to leave the market as every individual is free to ever and exit this feild.See they don't realize this that by doing this are creating chaos in the market and prices to be even low.But they easily get eroded by any negativity and don't use their own knowledge to make decisions and sell at lower prices otherwise who wants to suffer losses.So they don't awareness about this by early investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

I will not sell the bitcoin I have, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will go back up. If the old investor has left, then a new investor will appear. The bitcoin price chaos had happened a few years ago and panic had also occurred. However, bitcoin prices actually rose more than 1000%.
I am Hold
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this is just natural to the market because there are so many people out there that are newbies in trading which the result of it they will dump the coins or token they have because of the prices are getting lower and lower
Sometimes i wish there was a way to detect these pan sellers so that no one would sell to them again but alas, There isn't and now that bitcoin is going up once again, they will come back and buy again and then the whole circle continues all over again.
Activity: 238
I think most people engage in panic selling because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else. Beyond the profits and all, we are meant to be ambassadors of the BTC and the decentralization that cryptos have brought to the financial world. The rest of the world are just against the financial benefits that BTC has brought in a very short time, as it has performed beyond their wildest imaginations. I think "scared" or "jealous" is a better word. They are jealously scared, if you like. The blockchain decentralization has changed every sector of every economy in the world today: health, finance, marketing, etc. So you want to ask yourself why these Government ad institutions are kicking against the BTC. I think there is more to their agitation. I'm just not sure what to call it. That said, BTC investors and enthusiast's should keep calm and understand that we are part of a decentralized system and regardless of the forces against it, we will only prevail. Panick selling only shows where your allegiance lies. Our patience and calmness will do a lot to make us grow even further.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
This is the hard truth  about bitcoin and it natour which is volatility, despite the hard pill's melted on panic sellers by the starter of this thread. What we should all know and understand about bitcoin is that it is volatile and operate on the economic law of demands and supply which is always influence by those institutions mention above such as government, Google and Facebook but if you understand the decentralization of bitcoin you will prefer to hold and not rush into panic selling when there is negative news.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
this is just natural to the market because there are so many people out there that are newbies in trading which the result of it they will dump the coins or token they have because of the prices are getting lower and lower
Activity: 168
I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing
I agree with you, we must teach them not to always panic. Too hard to go and forbidden to return. There is a possibility they do not panic with the news but they need cash money. never tire of teaching them the way I am as a beginner in bitcoin. I still need much study and support and knowledge from seniors like you ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

This is what I like, still holding beliefs, because beliefs can realize dreams. Confidence in holding bitcoin, a belief for bitcoin that will not go away but will remain with increasing value, and bitcoin confidence is the key to a better future.
Activity: 504
I think it is natural to panic when you don't know what is happening. Don't be too harsh give them time to learn not to panic easily. I think they are only afraid to lose their money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Panic seller is literally a noob (newbie), they are very rushed and greedy people, they are not ready to accept the fact that cryptocurrency is very risky and its value is fluctuating. my advice for every noob, you should learn more about cryptocurrency, or leave it, dont you ruin this community by dumping the market price
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
As we all know investors go for money so if they are losing their money they will dump bitcoin. After those investors gone away other people can expect now for the price to increase because the demand is starting to increase again but eventually there will be incoming new investors and will cause the same thing happen again like a cycle.
We are all after the money but some investors has no considerations at all, they are a big manipulators and they are not considering the value of cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin, they are obvious just they are after the money, so sad but truth.

It's logical that no-one is into this to lose money obviously (I also speculate with altcoins), but BTC was particularly created with the purpose of liberating us from "the establishment" (let's call them "big government and corporations") and these panic sellers prove exactly that many people cannot handle this liberty but chicken out as soon as BTC goes down a bit. And they cry for government protection and laws and taxes.

Liberty and decentralisation are no empty slogans and no gifts we can take for granted: the responsibility that comes with them is HUGE. You are on your own and have to build trustworthy partners and friends completely by yourself.

So yes, it makes me laugh my a** off when they try to play along, chicken out and sell with loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
As we all know investors go for money so if they are losing their money they will dump bitcoin. After those investors gone away other people can expect now for the price to increase because the demand is starting to increase again but eventually there will be incoming new investors and will cause the same thing happen again like a cycle.
We are all after the money but some investors has no considerations at all, they are a big manipulators and they are not considering the value of cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin, they are obvious just they are after the money, so sad but truth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Activity: 78
Dear Panic Sellers,

I think most bitcoin is held by speculative investors who don't care about the value and technology of bitcoin. They only care whether the price of bitcoin can bring them profits. Now bitcoin has become a tool for some people to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: