Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 14. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
It's crazy this happens to me. I cannot wrap my head around why people sell off after hearing bad news. News is gossip, not a long term solution or change in the market. Everyday there are stories where more and more capital is being pumped into crypto (i.e. Samsung this week). These large corporations are not sticking their necks on the line for something that will crash to 0. The reason there is so much volatility is we operate in a non-liquid market. However, volatility and non-liquidity mean positive upward trends at the same rate as negative downward trends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
There are have the big trouble when some one have panic sell their bitcoin at not the right time, some people make the some thing wrong when the bitcoin is not good price or bitcoin have the dump price, but they sell all their bitcoin because they are panic face this situation and their are not really trust the bitcoin will be in the pump price at few moment later, it not good control for the bitcoiner when he want sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 01, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
I didn't experienced it yet but maybe we can't really avoid it. This might be due to the fact that we are frightened that the value of crypto will really go down to its worst.

Yes we are afraid that we might lose a great value of money.  A gain that is lost already that is what others are thinking right now.  I am just holding my bitcoin.  I will not sell them because I still believe in it.  Panic will do nothing good to us. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
People with panic selling attitudes are the most affected with these dips, they end up losing and broke while the big investors are happy. They buy the coins at price they wants and gain the big profit when the price bounce back.

That's the one if the reason why many people lose their money, it's because of panic selling they think that if price drop it will never increase again. But it's wrong because bitcoin will increase again we just need to wait for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
February 01, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
The feeling that you bought the dip and suddenly it goes deeper Cheesy anyway bought some BTC @ $9400 and i happy with the purchase. This is just another firesale on the crypto market. i will just sleep with this and i am positive to wake up with a nice surprise.
Congrats on buying the dip. If it goes even lower then simply buy more and average it down. Experienced people are already into this kind of situations many times and were rewarded handsomely.
Those who have already spend a long time in the market knows when to sell and buy. It is indeed experienced people who can control their emotions in order to avoid loss and gain more profit. Patience is the key on all this dumping that is currently happening we need to be wise on the move we're going to make.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
There are have the big trouble when some one have panic sell their bitcoin at not the right time, some people make the some thing wrong when the bitcoin is not good price or bitcoin have the dump price, but they sell all their bitcoin because they are panic face this situation and their are not really trust the bitcoin will be in the pump price at few moment later, it not good control for the bitcoinner when he want sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
I didn't experienced it yet but maybe we can't really avoid it. This might be due to the fact that we are frightened that the value of crypto will really go down to its worst.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
February 01, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
The feeling that you bought the dip and suddenly it goes deeper Cheesy anyway bought some BTC @ $9400 and i happy with the purchase. This is just another firesale on the crypto market. i will just sleep with this and i am positive to wake up with a nice surprise.

I bet there are so many people who did panic selling because of being afraid to lose more profits in the long run having in their minds that bitcoin will not going to rise again(most of the newbies are like that). We can't blame those individuals who are doing that whenever the price of bitcoin is falling into the deep. Panic selling is natural for us since we have this instinct that is afraid to lose something that we have.

But if you are matured enough in the cryptocurrency world, you know what to do in this kind of situation, you will not be bother by this DUMPS that is happening from time to time.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 09:18:41 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

I would consider panic selling as the worse thing you can ever made in crypto currency.

Seems like you are beaten by your emotion and that is the foolest way of being a looser. All the your gain becomes waste in a single period of time without being hesitated to the outcome. We don't need to have a wide range of knowledge about Bitcoin, we just need to understand its basic concept.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 01, 2018, 09:07:20 AM
People with panic selling attitudes are the most affected with these dips, they end up losing and broke while the big investors are happy. They buy the coins at price they wants and gain the big profit when the price bounce back.
Activity: 166
February 01, 2018, 09:05:01 AM
I start worrying, do you think bitcoin will dip to $8K or even $5K and what will happen with all alts??
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 01, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Congrats on buying the dip. If it goes even lower then simply buy more and average it down. Experienced people are already into this kind of situations many times and were rewarded handsomely.
Activity: 293
February 01, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
The reason why I always controlling my emotions when I am doing trading is because I don't want to lose my money. Panic selling is the reason why many people are losing in the trading. If we want to earn big amount of money in trading,we should be calm when we are doing trading.
Panic selling will result to lossing all you gain. Right now you dont need to panic, you must just need to wait until it is really the time to sell it. Panic selling is equal to lossing everything. Time passed by, you will regret it by doing that thing because we must just think first and choose what we must do, to buy or to sell because if you are not sure then I tell you, you will loss everything that you made effort for gaining that.
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
This will be the downfall of bitcoin suppose this happens on a wide-scale of bitcoin users and investors. this will drop bitcoin's value just like what happens with the stock market. And I doubt someone would do this kind of thing because in order to be an efficient and intelligent bitcoin investor you must be able to be knowledgeable with the processes and functions of the market itself.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
February 01, 2018, 08:36:26 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:43:03 AM
Panic selling is a wide-scale of an investment which causes a sharp decline in prices .The value of the BTC is rising slowly . In most instanses of panic selling, investors just want to get out of the investment with little regard for the price at which they sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 01, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
The reason why I always controlling my emotions when I am doing trading is because I don't want to lose my money. Panic selling is the reason why many people are losing in the trading. If we want to earn big amount of money in trading,we should be calm when we are doing trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
Yep, panic selling is equal to loss. You will regret for doing this once the price goes up, crypto currency or any currency related market always have ups and downs and we need to be very smart in buying or selling. The key for success in trading is decision making when this kind of situation arouse and it will be good to be patience rather than panic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
Now it's better not to panic and wait for the red period!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

Many of us admit it we experienced the panic selling feeling. Any yes to be honest im too , despite the risk that you will the take , but the profit or your prixe will surely goes up. And to the topic if many people sell as the same way as the seller number 1 , I think it will cost the price of bitcoin to be down. And all I wanna say or to suggest is have a courage and selfconfidence thats all and be wise.
I am not ashamed to admit because that is part of the learning experience in crypto in order for us to matured.
I have a lot of bad decisions in the past and luckily I was able to correct that as I continue my journey here in the crypto world, now I only see panic
selling as an opportunity to accumulate cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: