Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 15. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 31, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

Many of us admit it we experienced the panic selling feeling. Any yes to be honest im too , despite the risk that you will the take , but the profit or your prixe will surely goes up. And to the topic if many people sell as the same way as the seller number 1 , I think it will cost the price of bitcoin to be down. And all I wanna say or to suggest is have a courage and selfconfidence thats all and be wise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
There will always be some people spreading negative news about bitcoin at some point of time, one of the main reason is to make some traders lose confidence in the bitcoin trading market and made them sell their bitcoins at a bad rate, and they can buy some cheap bitcoin during the panic selling.
That's why you have to verify the news so you will not easily panic which would lead you to a big loses.
Just by making the right research you will surely make a good decision and in fact when people panic you can make that on your advantage as you can
but cheap coins in that situation.
It takes real maturity and courage to hold on at times like this. The whole idea is to create this level of panic and sustain it. Panic selling will make them buy at give away price. At every price, someone is ready to buy. The question is, are the buyers not afraid of the dip also?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 05:38:05 AM
I think all major exchanges are now down in order to avoid the panic selling, right.
I dont do panic selling because i know to myself that panic selling may not result a good result to me, and panic selling is not a right way to do to have profit.

Panic selling will not make you any profit because sometime your order won't be executed on specified price. So you have to hold the coins until the price of coin increases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 05:20:00 AM
Because it's been a long wait, indeed all the cripto coin money that we have still a little value on the market price of cripto money.

So kta panic when manual price of cripto money decrease, we have big loss if we want to sell cripto money we have ..

it seems cripto money development is now getting weaker, somehow cripto money price now very low from cripto market price last week.

Now we are all in the worst and boring moments when this happens continuously.

Investors will stop buying and selling operations because it will only harm cripto money investors.

And I want to be the most successful and not confused to give family life, but circumstances do not allow everything to be different from what I have imagined.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
There will always be some people spreading negative news about bitcoin at some point of time, one of the main reason is to make some traders lose confidence in the bitcoin trading market and made them sell their bitcoins at a bad rate, and they can buy some cheap bitcoin during the panic selling.
That's why you have to verify the news so you will not easily panic which would lead you to a big loses.
Just by making the right research you will surely make a good decision and in fact when people panic you can make that on your advantage as you can
but cheap coins in that situation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 01:50:32 AM
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 01:34:36 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 31, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
sometimes people panic when prices suddenly go down and sell bitcoin, but it does not need to be done because it will only make us lose, we better be patient and wait for the price rise again

you're right, panic selling is always happen when they saw bitcoin price is falling down, this is not a good habit. instead just let your coins on your wallet and make an observation. if you can afford to loss some of your coins just do it. cause bitcoin have the characteristic to change its price  every minutes.  as a trader you should know how to handle your emotions in order for you to think better and to make a good decision. Wink Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
I think all major exchanges are now down in order to avoid the panic selling, right.
I dont do panic selling because i know to myself that panic selling may not result a good result to me, and panic selling is not a right way to do to have profit.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
That's the same as stock. Up and down. This is a normal market phenomenon. There is no everlasting rise. The current fall is healthy. This is a technical callback. The buying point may be bought. You can choose to buy and continue to watch. But you may have missed a good chance of making money. What is your choice?
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
Panic selling may cost a big loss for us because when we panic when doing selling i am sure that we will not sell our coins with a higher amount of price, may advice is be patient and wait for the right oppurtunity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
With such a significant number of examiners and individuals who are contributing more than they are extremely OK with, there's dependably going to be some frenzy offering. No one recognizes what the inherent estimation of bitcoin is, and the vast majority who purchase bitcoin hasn't made up their psyches about an entirety. When they don't have any thought what they believe it's worth and just exchange its expectations going up uncertainly, any change downwards is frightening. Additionally the vast majority get the hazard factor wrongly. At the point when the cost is down it's less hazardous to hold coins than when the cost is up. However many individuals think inverse, and that if the cost has gone up that is an indication of quality or something.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
January 15, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
You can trust the Chinese in China to continue buying up the coins and driving up demand.
The push in China is in dire straits and comes from the government, with too many people interested in Bitcoin and Altcoin. Life projects are affected, which makes the push difficult.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
Yes many investors are panic buying if the value goes dump. That is always a bad idea if you want a big profit to it. You need a patience in trading, so that the cryptocurrency value will not have huge dump. In here, the law of supply and demand are applies in here so that the value of the cryptocurrency will always affect in the marketing. Remember the panic sellers always regret in the future if the value goes pump.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
The activity is indeed very influential on price movements of a commodity not only in bitcoin because the law of supply and demand apply here, when someone makes a sale in a manner it will make the price down, then when the price drops another panic for fear of profit will be lost then he immediately do the same thing as the first person and continue until the umpteenth until the price is completely destroyed, that's the effect of selling panic
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 09:37:47 AM
When somebody is panic selling, whales and investors are waiting below to buy the big dip and probably this panic sellers will regret that they push the panic selling button very early because once a whale is going to buy the dip. it will cause the digital currency to pump up.
Activity: 560
January 15, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
  The chain reaction of panic has calmed down a little. But do not relax there are people who can start to panic again and then everything will happen again. I think the main thing is not to listen to anyone and do what you think is right.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 08:58:42 AM
I'd think if everyone's sell their bitcoin the market will crash and it will take time to recover the normal price of bitcoin, and this the time to buy some bitcoin's.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 15, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
sometimes people panic when prices suddenly go down and sell bitcoin, but it does not need to be done because it will only make us lose, we better be patient and wait for the price rise again

That's the good attitude,  Bitcoin is very unpredictable when it comes to price. That's why as a trader you should know how to hold your emotions. Some trader's just let their  coins in their wallet and wait for the right time to sell. So if you are a trader and you have a huge amount of your profit, just buy  different coins and wait for the time that your coins will pump up.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 12, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
Do not ever sell when we panic, this will affect regret, there is much evidence that when panicked then everything becomes chaotic so I suggest to be patient and our soul calm when selling or buying.
But some people do not understand this and they sell it but I think saving of bitcoin is all time good. It happens with new users most of time they lose patience at low price and sell bitcoin after price get down. I use bitcoin and I know myself that how much I know about bitcoin as much as I know about bitcoin is that it is not good to sell at low time but holding our patience will us huge reward in future.
Pages:
Jump to: