Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 28. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 01:20:09 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

i think it depends on how big his holding will be.and even big amount will be dumped sure thing there are more out there waiting for the rebound.so i dont think it will affect really.
but if ure talking about dumping of 50% holders.well maybe that will have an effect tho.
If they are big enough to make a difference then sure they can lead to panic or crashing in the price of bitcoin, but if they are not big enough they will simply cause a spike on the graph that will quickly be corrected as people gobble up the 'cheap' coins.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
November 20, 2017, 01:17:11 PM
My plan in  is since the need for  is growing fast I believe I will maintain it before the value is so higher, hope  will the solution to end the puberty of the world.
Specifically in the case of bitcoin i think whenever bitcoin price falls, don't get panic and start selling.Its the exact time to buy bitcoins and hold it as Bitcoin prices are expected to rise high and now we can also see bitcoin price is steadily rising. we have seen last month when there are some worries about ico's in china the price fall and now it s 8000$ it is just a panic and nothing other than it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 12:34:29 PM
Panic selling is also one of the most common problems in this type of industry. The idea of behind panic selling is quite good and bad in a way. Good since it's a sort of prevention, Preventing further loses in the future. Bad in a way that if you sold your coins due to a new/s that are spreading in regards the major dump, fork and etc. this does only losing the opportunity but also you are losing your money. Panic Selling is really not advisable to do in this type of industry, We all know how volatile this Bitcoin is but Bitcoin does regain its composure after a drop. It's better to be equipped with proper information to support a life and death decision. One wrong move then it's over.
Yeah it is the best and the most important lesson to teach if the person will teach the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the more famous so it is not good to sell the bitcoin at the panic because the price will increase more. It is the new age and the bitcoin user are trying the hard or make the high profit in the bitcoin it is the best time and the place to invest in the bitcoin and buy more bitcoin till the price of the bitcoin will be high.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 18, 2017, 10:16:31 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?

if the price suddenly down sometimes it makes us so panicked and the worst thing is panic sell, but it is wrong we better be patient and not too emotional
Yes, you are right. it's better to keep hold until the value goes back up. if the price suddenly drops, then panics and sells it, it will make a loss.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
November 18, 2017, 10:07:06 AM
Panic selling is also one of the most common problems in this type of industry. The idea of behind panic selling is quite good and bad in a way. Good since it's a sort of prevention, Preventing further loses in the future. Bad in a way that if you sold your coins due to a new/s that are spreading in regards the major dump, fork and etc. this does only losing the opportunity but also you are losing your money. Panic Selling is really not advisable to do in this type of industry, We all know how volatile this Bitcoin is but Bitcoin does regain its composure after a drop. It's better to be equipped with proper information to support a life and death decision. One wrong move then it's over.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 18, 2017, 09:57:21 AM
I learned after I lost so much that I should not panic, it does not mean being completely emotionless. If you try to save your money without panic, you will find the best method.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 18, 2017, 08:11:15 AM
In my opinion do not panic,if someone has a Bitcoin and they sell it together because of their that panic it will make us someday sorry for having sold it.
when you want to sell Bitcoin,you have to think twice to sell it.
if you have to sell your Bitcoin,do it slowly bit by bit and temporarily that Wait until the price of Bitcoin back up.
If you panic you will not be able to think wisely and in most cases people sell because they lack knowledge on what they are doing. When we believe that bitcoin has a good potential in the future we have to ensure we are strong enough to focus on long term investment, price may rise and fall but if its not yet there base on your target, you will  have to instill patience and hold it stronger.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 07:47:40 AM
In my opinion do not panic,if someone has a Bitcoin and they sell it together because of their that panic it will make us someday sorry for having sold it.
when you want to sell Bitcoin,you have to think twice to sell it.
if you have to sell your Bitcoin,do it slowly bit by bit and temporarily that Wait until the price of Bitcoin back up.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

if the price suddenly down sometimes it makes us so panicked and the worst thing is panic sell, but it is wrong we better be patient and not too emotional
It was okay to sell if the market is going down and you still in profit ! however of things goes the other way around don't ever think to sell your coins manage your emotions and wait until the market goes high again and sell when you already get a nice profit

Much better if you set a target price on when you would like to sell your bitcoin. By that, you have idea on when would be the possible time you can sell it. Not unlike when you keep on waiting for bitcoin price to increase, you don't have idea when would be the right time to sell it. But if the price exceeds your target price, then much better if you sell it right away.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

It was okay to sell if the market is going down and you still in profit ! however of things goes the other way around don't ever think to sell your coins manage your emotions and wait until the market goes high again and sell when you already get a nice profit
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
November 17, 2017, 08:46:46 AM
The price of the coin would decrease it is the basic law of stock market ,
And that would open the opportunity to anyone who are waiting to buy it at low price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2017, 01:51:57 PM
When ever we want to enter into trading or investing we should not invest in one or invest all in one. We should keep some amount for backup in such situation when ever dip comes we should accumulated new fund to balance. Otherwise you will start getting panic in selling and use to make a big mistake which lead you to the big losses.
Activity: 420
November 14, 2017, 04:40:38 PM
Panic selling does not last for too many days, after a certain period the price goes back up. You should never panic sell any of your cryptos. Bitcoin won't just drop dead due to some people panic selling.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
November 14, 2017, 01:06:11 AM

i think it depends on how big his holding will be.and even big amount will be dumped sure thing there are more out there waiting for the rebound.so i dont think it will affect really.
but if ure talking about dumping of 50% holders.well maybe that will have an effect tho.
They actually make a huge dump to cause a panic but in reality they still want for bitcoin to progress for them to continue to use their power.
When there is a dump let's just buy and hold it, that way we can ensure that we make profit when the price will start to pump.
You can study the graph so you'll understand that it's the trend.
Activity: 216
November 13, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 12:59:11 PM
Don't panic sell because a lot of people invest in bitcoin so the value will keep going up as long as there are people investing in it.
And i think that bitcoin will be alive for a lot of years before dying so i think that it is best to invest and not sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 13, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

Of course there is, because bitcoin price depends on market demand. If more people dump their bitcoins, bitcoin price will go down and it has a chain reaction. A lot of people panic and dump their bitcoin if they see that bitcoin price is drastically going down. However, this is a good opportunity for people to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 12:44:52 PM
It is never recommended to panic sell all your coins or a big part of it just hold them especially if it is BTC because what we all know about BTC is that it can easily go to higher again and it can easy go even higher than the highest it had reached.
Activity: 354
November 13, 2017, 12:39:54 PM
If there is not a bad event to make everybody panic than no, that 1-guy-panic-sell won't affect anybody's thoughts.

On the contrary, that single man dump will be filled up with the buy orders and price will be the same as before.

Only if there is a rumor/fact like a mass hacking/banning news or smth like that can make everyone to dump their coins.

I do panic selling when the bitcoin prices really crashes down ito bery small amount. Just like what i did last time. The bitcoin lrice dumped and im afraid to lose all my bitcoin so i comverted it.
Pages:
Jump to: