Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 31. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 04:45:02 AM
"Panic" sales occur in case of oversaturation of the market or as a result of disappointment with specific coins. The market, naturally, reacts it by falling prices, which is quite normal, if earlier there was growth. Often it`s a great time to buy.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 12, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

personally, I think, panic sales affect the market because many investors sell their coins with fear of losing their money.
the bad effect for the market, more people sell coins then more will fall coin prices. and that is very bad for investors holding coins.

If many investors sell their coin it will really affect the price and for sure the price will continue decrease if they will continue getting panic, that is the reason why we need to keep calm in this kind of situation .
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
Just as everyone has mentioned previously, when more people selling the coins, it will increase the amount of un-owned coins that will make the price to drop.
But when people purchasing the coins, it will reduce the un-owned coins, that way will makes the price to rise up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

personally, I think, panic sales affect the market because many investors sell their coins with fear of losing their money.
the bad effect for the market, more people sell coins then more will fall coin prices. and that is very bad for investors holding coins.

Activity: 770
June 12, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
attitude certainly makes panic will not be able to take the decision well. many people often do this especially for beginners. of course this will slightly affect the market value because when prices fall and many fear to experience loss will certainly be a lot of selling and it will make the State also declined. This will certainly make a profit for big investors to buy in such a situation. so it is precisely the actual panic profit for others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
Its good for people who know trading as newbies start panic selling when market is all red. Its time to buy more coins before btc rise back.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

I think, if you can be more patient, do not do panic sales. This causes prices in the market further down. It's usually just a big investor game that keeps the price down. I think investors cannot wait to wait for crypto to rise again like a rocket, maybe they scare their assets will be 0 if the market is still down again, but I do not care, because I will keep waiting until the market price stabilized again and I get a lot of profit later on.

Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
When market goes down specially new investors panic sell when this type of dip happens and ofcourse this affect whole market and big whales make their profit by this.
Activity: 103
June 12, 2018, 02:46:28 AM
when a coin price gets dropped and it remains same for some time, People think that the price might be dropped more, And they sell don't even think of holding anymore. Its called panic sell. Panic sell also affect the price of the coin.when this act is done many times by many people,it affects the coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
June 12, 2018, 02:41:44 AM
Panicking is never a sensible way to manage your investments, you should keep a clear head and your objectives in mind at all times. From what I can gather the previous days fall in Bitcoin was due to a Korean exchange hack and no other bad news beyond that. Falls in value are often opportunities for new purchases so keep your mind open.
Activity: 151
June 12, 2018, 02:37:38 AM
If most people panic selling their tokens, then I believe the market will soon pick up. Therefore, only if we have enough patience to wait, then we will be the final winner and patiently wait for the market to recover. We will have great wealth.
Activity: 512
June 12, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
sellers panicked in the cause of negative news
the more people selling it will make the price go down because of its few buyers
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Price at this point is sitting on the edge of lever but what panic selling does is to push it down on the negative which means the whatever the people manipulating the price are doing, they are only setting the act in motion while the majority of those who cause the causality are the ones that act on impulse then push the price further down. That is not even the annoying part but the part is they still go round and blame others for the woes that is happening without knowing that what they cause is more than those they heap the blame on.
Activity: 420
June 11, 2018, 07:24:53 PM
for myself I do not panic that I do now still hold it because this often happens in the up and down market is commonplace.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
In the world of crypto industry panic selling is just normal, this always happens when FUD comes. Holders are selling their coins even at its low price that results the value of the coins to go deeper. Because we cant predict what would be the future of the coin some holders got the right choice but sometimes not.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
June 11, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
Panic selling affects the market and the person in a negative way why? The person will lose asset, earning, holdings, or profit because he panic sell tokens meanwhile the negative effect for the market is the price will be much lower since you dump token again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
June 11, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

The simple thing to notice is that when the market's exchange rate falls, investors who are not patient enough will fear that if they do not sell cryptos at the moment, the exchange rate will continue to fall. Investors will then sell at low prices to cut losses, making the cryptocurrencies market drop sharply in exchange rates at the moment.
Activity: 476
June 11, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
First, panic will do us no good! It makes people think stupid! Panic ruins our decision making leading to failure. Panic selling is brought about by FUD's, fake news, or even a huge sell off by whales which affects the whole market leading to a dip or a crash. And when immature traders sees this kind of scenario, they tend to sell immediately without even thinking it over as if the market will never recover! We should teach ourselves to control our emotions and be calm. Nothing good will come out of panicking. We must find ways to address this!
Activity: 560
June 11, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
panic selling means at the most time dumping the coins, I mean selling them on whatever price possible, which make the sellers too much and buyers too less. So the price falls /
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 06:59:40 PM
I think when people start to panic, he begins to sell absolutely all the coins, this reduces their value. And after the events with bitcoin people are now very nervous.
Pages:
Jump to: