Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 35. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 11, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

Panic selling is one of the biggest problem of cryptocurrency market because a lot of cryptocurrency holders sell their coins when they feel that their coins are losing value. By this large selling the price of the market will be dramatically affected.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
I do not understand anything, what's happening in the market now? I hope that the bitcoin course will definitely stabilize at around $ 8k because today it seems to me that such prices will not be long, buy people, because that will not happen again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
The more you want to sell the coin the more it will fall the price of the coin, otherwise the more the purchase will be more expensive value...
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
June 11, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Panic selling incase you don't understand is just sell as just a sell. It is now called panic sell because investors perhaps are scared that if they keep hodling the coin, it might keep dropping. This kind of sell is usually caused by a negative information against the coin.

How it affect the market is that much people begin to sell and few or no body make a demand. And so because there are no demands, nobody orders for a buy,  price keeps diving.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
Pages:
Jump to: