Pages:
Author

Topic: PAPA ASIC NEED FUNDING PLEASE PARTICIPATE - page 2. (Read 7879 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 12, 2013, 09:01:16 AM
NOW I M ASKING YOU AGAIN to REMOVE IT NOW

Thanks

D00d, you should try a different font, cap lock is no longer enough.  Something like this should work:

Takes ~3 days to work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 12, 2013, 05:17:27 AM
who allowed you to post this here?

do you think i don t know how to post it?

you ll be removed from the docs access.

i have requested the mod to remove this and i m asking you remove this now

thanks for your participation

Sorry but you're asking for 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS from us. Of course people want to see those pictures.

Also I don't remember it saying anywhere not to post them?

How about a video of cgminer hashing away?

did i asked 1.5 million to you ?

i have put a procedure in place for getting access to these docs and people know to read as much as you and they know the process to get access.

if i ve limited access to it it s not for having it posted in the forum

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2013, 04:59:56 AM

Sorry but you're asking for 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS from us. Of course people want to see those pictures.

That will be a killer 1.5 Mill video the most expensive one probably he has to invite Keanu Reeves for some Matrix Action Grin
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
December 12, 2013, 04:53:18 AM

Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
December 12, 2013, 04:43:43 AM
hi guys

guys who have already access to the docs ,have been sent chips pics and some test pics

help me to get this done guys

thanks

You're mining on 50BTC.com???

FAKE

Are this the new chips? Looks like there are few different
boards, can someone explain a bit more?

intron

December 12, 2013, 04:26:14 AM

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
December 12, 2013, 03:37:09 AM
hi guys

guys who have already access to the docs ,have been sent chips pics and some test pics

thanks

You're mining on 50BTC.com???

FAKE
December 12, 2013, 01:51:24 AM
hi guys

thanks
December 10, 2013, 03:04:33 PM
Email is available next to my name click the link. I am not an EE so I would have to share all the info with our EE's and if they have time then can give me an idea about time frames etc.

Not that we have plans to do the design I was merely telling the person questioning your ability to have a working miner. If we have the time and there are samples as well as chip specs then our EE's could make Papa Wasps. Redesign of our finished prototype in the BitFury Wasp in December or January means we might not have time for this if the A1 and Minion are still on schedule.

I need your gmail account as files are uploaded on google drive.
thanks
December 10, 2013, 01:53:17 PM
For some other trolls or unbelievers,

this adress below is my personnal adress and you could check by transactions i ve made on this wallet that i don t really need anyone to participate in this project.

this is the adress:

https://blockchain.info/address/15nPF4GsjKExKtWxdrtdE4bfpzc9tNq5fG

but as i ve explained in my previous posts i m just giving people the opportunity to have an asic at costs price and get possibilities to buy it again at costs price.

Now if still i m not able to convince you, just keep seated where you are and watch

thanks for others who have already showed their trusts in this project.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
December 10, 2013, 12:32:59 PM
hi guys

the ic company have received some samples

there are ongoing tests but here is the first results:

If core voltage is 1.20V, this chip can reach 780MHs

If core voltage is 1.55V, this chip can reach 1GHs

1.55V is the maximum voltage.

Here's some very important advice. Ppost some photos and videos of these "samples" actually hashing. That would go a very long way to establishing your project as real.
Activity: 123
December 10, 2013, 12:12:35 PM
If trolls are coming around

that s mean they are starting to smell something

Grin

If you really believe me to be a troll, then I would request you please ignore me, because I am only attempting to save people from what could be a mistake.  Do yourself a favor and correct those spelling mistakes on your indiegogo project.
Activity: 210
December 10, 2013, 11:16:51 AM

Grin

Mebby this?
Activity: 924
December 10, 2013, 11:14:31 AM
Email is available next to my name click the link. I am not an EE so I would have to share all the info with our EE's and if they have time then can give me an idea about time frames etc.

Not that we have plans to do the design I was merely telling the person questioning your ability to have a working miner. If we have the time and there are samples as well as chip specs then our EE's could make Papa Wasps. Redesign of our finished prototype in the BitFury Wasp in December or January means we might not have time for this if the A1 and Minion are still on schedule.
December 10, 2013, 11:05:57 AM
where are we now in terms of the collection funding for this project ? is it 50%, 60% etc?

Are serous about investing with this person?

He has an Indiegogo project asking for a millon dollars with not a single person giving him $1500.  He doesn't even take the time to spell aproximatively the correct way ( approximately ).  If he was serious about open disclosure he would make the documents public to everyone without having to go through his "approval" process.

He has an unrealstic goal of February 2014.  He doesn't even have a PCB design and will deliver in February 2014.  If you feel like throwing away your money invest with this person.

If we have the chip specs... our group could put out prototype Papa Wasps in as little as a few weeks. Given there were chips of course.

give me your gmail and i ll grant you access to to the chips specs and other docs

send it to [email protected]

thanks
December 10, 2013, 11:04:11 AM

Grin
December 10, 2013, 09:28:58 AM
Wow another troll bites the dust
Activity: 123
December 10, 2013, 09:24:58 AM
where are we now in terms of the collection funding for this project ? is it 50%, 60% etc?

He has an Indiegogo project asking for a millon dollars with not a single person giving him $1500.  He doesn't even take the time to spell aproximatively the correct way ( approximately ).  If he was serious about open disclosure he would make the documents public to everyone without having to go through his "approval" process.

He has an unrealstic goal of February 2014.  He doesn't even have a PCB design and will deliver in February 2014.  If you feel like throwing away your money invest with this person.

If we have the chip specs... our group could put out prototype Papa Wasps in as little as a few weeks. Given there were chips of course.

His Indiegogo project claims he will deliever around 932,400 chips by Feb 2014.

This is also AFTER the 45 days the project ends.  The timeline does not make sense.

1,000,000 / 1500 = 666.66666666666666666666666666667 * 1400 = 933,333.33333333333333333333333333 chips.
Activity: 924
December 10, 2013, 09:11:27 AM

Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
December 10, 2013, 08:23:10 AM
hi guys

the ic company have received some samples

there are ongoing tests but here is the first results:

If core voltage is 1.20V, this chip can reach 780MHs

If core voltage is 1.55V, this chip can reach 1GHs

1.55V is the maximum voltage.

Others tests are in progress

i ll post all the progress here