Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 18. (Read 85744 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
PASC actually has a pretty interesting mechanism, it's its own beast, not BTC or ETH or Tangle based. But try to download their client and you see it's very complicated. My conclusion was that it was too difficult to be adopted.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1

THIS IS A SPAM/BOT ACCOUNT REPOSTING OLD REPLIES TO THIS THREAD.

Marketcap is 150 mill, make sure you are buying the right coin Cheesy https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/particl/

Current price is $16-17.  All time high was around $53 in January this year

NEWS

We should see an alpha testnet release of market this week, compiles have been made on Linux & Mac but the devs are having difficulty getting windows version to compile.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Im following this project for so long and i like the Design of the wallet , website and everything they touch lol . Thats how you should run projects Smiley Patiently waiting for Marketplace to test it out
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I like the idea of an all-in-one platform, decentralised social media, marketplace, dex etc.
Obviously the marketplace should take priority but if the team are willing and able to add more there's no reason why Particl can't do these things.
A one-stop-shop for all things crypto could give PART the advantage BTC has. BTC is the currency we do most of our trading in, if the PART platform is capable of many things and it's used as the default currency to exchange BTC and alts on the platform it could be huge.
However, if the team decide to go down this route they must be careful to prioritise, better to do a few things well than a lot badly.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I installed Particl Desktop to my laptops, I see no "+" button in the cold staking section to add cold staking node. I installed the program both in Windows and Mac. Both of them shows no "+" button.
Am I doing something wrong?

This is a known issue and being worked on Smiley Should be fixed in the next update!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I installed Particl Desktop to my laptops, I see no "+" button in the cold staking section to add cold staking node. I installed the program both in Windows and Mac. Both of them shows no "+" button.
Am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 70
Have you read the RingCT whitepaper by Shen Noether?

LINK: https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/1098.pdf

Even though Particl's implementation of it is on top of the Bitcoin codebase 0.16, the whitepaper is still insightful as to how the protocol functions
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Particl is going to be Huge! Slowly, but surely we are getting some attention from the crypto world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 6
Alpha marketplace so close... so, so close
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
PART (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Alpha release status update!
Overall progress
---

Category 1 -> 74%
Category 2 -> 50%
Category 3 -> 45%
Category 4 -> 43%
Category 5 -> 50%
Category 6 -> 61%

Category 1 -> 100% (Done)
Category 2 -> 93% (Undergoing final testing phase)
Category 3 -> 73%
Category 4 -> 57%
Category 5 -> 75%
Category 6 -> 100% (Done)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Alpha release status update!
Overall progress
---

Category 1 -> 74%
Category 2 -> 50%
Category 3 -> 45%
Category 4 -> 43%
Category 5 -> 50%
Category 6 -> 61%
when will mainnet release? In what Q? What huge partnerships already exist? If they are of course Cheesy

We are still unsure about this. This will depend on a lot of factors including our implementation of RingCT hitting mainnet. We may or may not launch a mainnet version running with CT if we want to launch it prior to RingCT hitting mainnet, though we are still undecided about this.
Activity: 180
when will mainnet release? In what Q? What huge partnerships already exist? If they are of course Cheesy
An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project?

We're just about to release the Alpha version of our marketplace. It will first be available on testnet only and will require as many testers as we can get! You can get a feel of where we are going by looking at our roadmap here: http://particl.io/roadmap/
when will mainnet release? Any info about marketing company?

TWEET LINK: https://twitter.com/ParticlProject/status/981229713233514497

The Particl team just had an important meeting and will be updating the community tomorrow about the status of the Alpha marketplace as well as planned releases (new).

Stay tuned for more details!
Activity: 180
when will mainnet release? Any info about marketing company?
Pages:
Jump to: