Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 37. (Read 85744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have just discovered this currency
it is an interesting project
legendary

No reason for it not to work. You can send to any valid address since mainnet.

This is good to know. Makes sense, I just hadn't confirmed yet when responding to some of our support questions. Sorry for making it more confusing than it needed to be after mainnet Smiley.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

Assuming you are completing this now vs. before the network launched then you can simple download the QT wallet, create a new wallet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ66ud54l2Q), generate an address and enter that into the Portal.

Are you sure this is correct because if that is so then it makes no sense for litebit to have told me entering the bittrex receiving address would not work?

why would that not work?

No reason for it not to work. You can send to any valid address since mainnet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Assuming you are completing this now vs. before the network launched then you can simple download the QT wallet, create a new wallet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ66ud54l2Q), generate an address and enter that into the Portal.

Are you sure this is correct because if that is so then it makes no sense for litebit to have told me entering the bittrex receiving address would not work?

why would that not work?
legendary
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Shadowcash tried to reverse engineer Bitbays 'halo' coding and when they couldn't do it tried to hire their dev. They failed so needed another ICO to pay to hire coders and yet haven't coded anything. Yet Bitbay is 4 times less the price with working marketplace/smartcontracts/barter contracts and soon to be a peg

Doesn't make sense
legendary
this is the most annoying ico claims process I have ever seen.

all these hoops to jump through to get your coins is pain in the ass

so you go to the generator page - generate all this

pass phrases, keys, first address

download the qt wallet and input the pass phrase and the receiving addresses don't match up with the one from the generator page?

How to get my hands on my coins here

on this page

https://portal.particl.io/users/postseed

which  address do i put in the one from the generator page or the one from the qt that I put the passphrase into from the generator page?

why is the receiving address of the qt with the passphrase entered not generating the same receiving address as the generator page itself?

i/e in the particl qt i click receive expecting to see the same receiving address as the address (called first address) generated in the generator page...and it is different??

why do we need all of this annoyance anyway

simple
download the qt get a receiving address and request payout to that right?  never had an issue on any other ico so far.

bump
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

legendary

download the qt wallet and input the pass phrase and the receiving addresses don't match up with the one from the generator page?

on this page

which  address do i put in the one from the generator page or the one from the qt that I put the passphrase into from the generator page?

why is the receiving address of the qt with the passphrase entered not generating the same receiving address as the generator page itself?

i/e in the particl qt i click receive expecting to see the same receiving address as the address (called first address) generated in the generator page...and it is different??

simple
download the qt get a receiving address and request payout to that right?  never had an issue on any other ico so far.

bump

I don't know why you're bumping I've replied to you twice already, go on slack #help channel and type !wallethelp

because I don't want to mess around with slack on my phone. There is no reason for you not to give me a one word answer here.

It is a simple one word answer

Do i use the address from the generator script (that generates the pass phrase and first address )as the videos show...

Or do i use the receive address the particl wallet shows (the same wallet that I activated with the passphrase from the generator script)

This swap process was the most annoying ive encountered yet. The swap videos do not even run through the process end to end. They are snippets with bits of vital information missing.

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So, when do we expect to hear some big news, i mean news that will make some real price movement? Huh
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
In order to prove i owned SDC at one point can i just send a pic of my poloniex account of my sdc balance? thanks

You'll need to follow this: particl.io/claims
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
In order to prove i owned SDC at one point can i just send a pic of my poloniex account of my sdc balance? thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Has spent a quiet ico process.
Again rising quietly. Good project for long term investment.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
For those who help me
I will give him a $1000 gift
I need help
I did not save the words recovery phrase  Cry
any help

no.
At least you know they went to a charitable cause Cheesy
any help please

I had the same problem.

I found a way to recover my passphrase, but it was hard work and it's not guaranteed that it will work. ( No hack or whatever that can compromise security )

Just Pm me.

If there is more people that have the same problem, i'll make a quick guide here.

Edit : Quick guide :

The file that had your private keys must have been saved in a desktop computer documents before.

If thats the case, you may run a system restore at the date right after you saved your file.

Backup your files before doing a system restore cause your computer will '' go back in time ''

You may find some tutorial about how to make a system restore to a specific date.

Hope it can help.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
PARTICL is doing really well on bittrex. I will be monitoring this for a good entry.

on this page

simple

bump

I don't know why you're bumping I've replied to you twice already, go on slack #help channel and type !wallethelp
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
that is some great news Smiley

BTW: Pimpfund is a scam.

dont forget to checkout my latest article on steemit about particl.io

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@part-linux/particl-io-or-why-particl-is-the-best-privacy-coin-you-never-heard-of
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Successful Particl orders and trades placed on the Blocknet decentralized exchange!"

Pages:
Jump to: