Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 32. (Read 85744 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Btw if your thinking of removing it completely and reinstalling you may need to remove entries from the registry,, often that's the case when I've had wallet problems with other coins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Wow the particl foundation donated 35.000 Dollar to Assistant Professor Qiang Tang and his team to work to enhance the privacy for the next 6 months. This are very great news.

PART has a good future.
c users yourname appdata roaming particl & paricl wallet

I only ask because I think I got the error message until I allowed it and restarted.

Make sure you kept your phrase if you start  messing around with those folders, I know you know this but I'm just mentioning it in case you didn't.

Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Firewall blocking it?

doesn't seem to be...i had already downloaded and installed 0.15.0.4 prior to the Particl Wallet gui. Maybe the Particl Wallet couldn't locate the particld file since I did not install to the default location (I didn't use the installer for 0.15.0.4, just unzipped)?

I read that with Particl Wallet it will download the latest particl core build automatically, where does it store the particl core files though?
anyone know how to fix this error? I'm getting it when launching Particl Wallet.exe from https://github.com/particl/partgui/releases.

hmmm, fixed it by running particld...i thought the Particl Wallet.exe would automatically start particld. Now GUI wallet is shows a message "CONNECTION REFUSED, DAEMON IS NOT CONNECTED"

anyone know how to fix this error? I'm getting it when launching Particl Wallet.exe from https://github.com/particl/partgui/releases.

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Activity: 226
The new wallet is the prettiest wallet in crypto, can anyone think of a better looking one? Exodus maybe, but that's not a single coin wallet.

I know how it looks isn't the be all and end all, but it's nice to be invested in people who know what they're doing for a change.  Cheesy

I'm really excited to see more GUI features like messaging, shapeshift/changelly, the marketplace, coin control, etc. I also think it is the best looking crypto wallet even though it has limited features for now.

I like how they make cold staking standout with its own widget!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
The new wallet is the prettiest wallet in crypto, can anyone think of a better looking one? Exodus maybe, but that's not a single coin wallet.

I know how it looks isn't the be all and end all, but it's nice to be invested in people who know what they're doing for a change.  Cheesy

I totally agree with you the wallet looks amazing. The Particl team doing a great work,i will hold my bags for a long run. Cheesy

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Activity: 95
Activity: 95
where can i download the new wallet?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
New wallet is lookn real nice
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Official Electron wallet is now released: https://github.com/particl/partgui/releases/tag/v1.0.0

There will be additional news coming out today i think.

Cool
Awesome, buying PART was one of the better decisions I've made recently!

I'm gonna try this out.
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: