Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 25. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
January 03, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
This happens to almost everyone. Because your money is involved, you most likely get too emotional. Selling off is an option anyone would take seeing that your asset is dipping.
However HODLING is never a short term thingy, it is for LONG TERM. You will eventually reap the reward if you chose a good coin in the first place.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 03, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
Patience is a must whenever we do trading to avoid losing money. Traders must not give in to their emotions and panic at times when their coins are losing value that is just normal especially with cryptocurrency. Choose your coins wisely and avoid selling early.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 03:53:02 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Well it is bad for us . If we don't have patience in holding . Don't decide faster think before decide it is ng risk for us if we decide fastly . It is not bad if we think patiently . Hold it tight don't be careless .
For a trader, the most important skill and tool is his patience.  Without it, he cannot think of surviving in the world of trading. Beside this, he must learn to stay calm under all sort of situations. It is also important to get the true nature of the asset being traded.

I think patience is equally important for every human being in order to achieve success in his life. As it is a famous expression “Haste makes waste” so we must avoid this.

For me patience is the most important in the cypto world because if you have a patience you can get your like profit dont be risky because we know in investment we dont know if the bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will click to invest so patience to hold it and you can get a good profit.every people have a plan the patience is most important like you have a bussiness you need a patience to click it just like a bitcoin holder patience is important.
Activity: 352
January 03, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Well it is bad for us . If we don't have patience in holding . Don't decide faster think before decide it is ng risk for us if we decide fastly . It is not bad if we think patiently . Hold it tight don't be careless .
For a trader, the most important skill and tool is his patience.  Without it, he cannot think of surviving in the world of trading. Beside this, he must learn to stay calm under all sort of situations. It is also important to get the true nature of the asset being traded.

I think patience is equally important for every human being in order to achieve success in his life. As it is a famous expression “Haste makes waste” so we must avoid this.
Activity: 518
January 02, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
Bitcoin is not just another currency, bitcoin is actually the future of money. If you see bitcoin in this light, you are likely not going to sell for short term gain. The future of bitcoin is certain and it's only a matter of time before bitcoin take over large percentage of world finance!
Activity: 420
January 02, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

trading is good and true it takes patience is very high because if you do not have the patience that is very high you will be very easily provoked emotions to sell and can not think lucidly to determine the right time to sell or buy.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
Yes, to be a trader, we need willpower. Discipline, a trading strategy suitable for you personally, under your daily routine. Crypto trader is not only a trader but also a Holder, here is not Forex where indices and prices have many economic justifications, here the price depends on the faith, and on whales, and in both cases it can fall to "zero", and buying an illiquid asset can remain in eternal investors ..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
In bear market we are very emotion because we can't withdraw our money be patience at all time coz it will pump hard.. buy and hold sell if it's profitable.. you have your own choices on how you handle situation like this
According to the current situation holding is the preferable thing to do and as we all know that prices are facing a bit fall and keeping patience at this time is quite important to give strength to the bitcoin and as we all know that bitcoin will soon start rising so panic here will not only give you loss but bitcoin will also lose some values so be true believer and stay on the bitcoins side and you will be enlightened with profit soon,
Obviously 2018 did not affect the price of Bitcoin, maybe I make a little early decision, but there are people holding Bitcoin at the level of 20k dollars, I guess these people will not wait any more. And we can see decline in the price of bitcoin due to sales.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 11:46:37 PM
Expensive Antony,Who'll you employ to help create this coin?
Patience the best thing that is needed to be successful in any field and in crypto it is the most required thing to become rich and those who are good at this thing bitcoin bless them with such an high profit that surely changes their lives and there are a lot of people who are true believer of bitcoin and many of them are now millionaire an all they says that holding coins and patience give them this stage of life to enjoy.
If you want to become a good trader then you need to be hold and patience when you have both these qualities then you will never face loss and you will become a success trader very soon because these both are the major element to become a success trader.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 01:37:20 PM
well it is actually a self evaluation, analyzing how much profit you can achieve and want to achieve possibly. It's hard to always set a target earning but you have to consider the quality of the alts you are holding, there are coins that can give you x10 value but the question is for how long ?
The same question, we can not be sure the coins will rise in quick time.
and how long we will wait, I suggest to do backups so we do not lose. it is a way to keep prices falling.
Activity: 266
December 29, 2017, 01:06:16 PM
well it is actually a self evaluation, analyzing how much profit you can achieve and want to achieve possibly. It's hard to always set a target earning but you have to consider the quality of the alts you are holding, there are coins that can give you x10 value but the question is for how long ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 29, 2017, 11:50:06 AM
I believe in this say that 'when somethings are essential enough you do it even if the odds are not in your favor" Biggest mistakes on our life make as stronger, even the professional in the trading or investment they also failed, but they don’t easily give up.  We need to be patient when the price of our invest drops and hold to make our investment have good profits.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 04:48:43 AM
Yes that is the biggest factor that can help you in trading. If you dont have like that you will lost all your money and you cant have a profitable investment into it. In trading, there is always a big risk so that you need to be patience.
But we always can minimize the risk by do the right thing in the right time with the right methode. So we patient with something right and not just fortune. You can hold coin which has good fundamentals for a long time.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 04:10:58 AM
In bear market we are very emotion because we can't withdraw our money be patience at all time coz it will pump hard.. buy and hold sell if it's profitable.. you have your own choices on how you handle situation like this
According to the current situation holding is the preferable thing to do and as we all know that prices are facing a bit fall and keeping patience at this time is quite important to give strength to the bitcoin and as we all know that bitcoin will soon start rising so panic here will not only give you loss but bitcoin will also lose some values so be true believer and stay on the bitcoins side and you will be enlightened with profit soon,
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 06:57:52 AM
So you're sorry to have withdraw all profits? Well, that's a feeling and only you feel it. But with that you get a lesson, do not you? You learned that patience is important. You already know the importance of being patient even in trading. So if you're going to trade again, you should be able to be patient.
Activity: 14
December 28, 2017, 06:47:53 AM
Yes that is the biggest factor that can help you in trading. If you dont have like that you will lost all your money and you cant have a profitable investment into it. In trading, there is always a big risk so that you need to be patience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
December 28, 2017, 06:30:02 AM

We all know that patience is the key to success, just like in Bitcoin also we must have patience to earn money. A bitcoiners must have this behavior to earn a BTC, but at least you learned from your mistakes, and I learned also through you. Its not late yet, have patience in holding a Bitcoin and wait the higher prize of BTC.
There is a very huge difference in between the current market value of bitcoin and the market value of bitcoin somewhat a year ago. Looking at the past records, we can claim this thing that holding is the best of the best option to have more money.

If you are planning for holding of your bitcoins or any other coins, then having a quality of being patient is the most fundamental thing which you need to have. Without it, it is not at all possible to hold your coins.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

There's a thought said that patience is a vitrue,so in every person have its own attitude  and that  sometimes is that we called is ,patience.being part in the world of investment trading its better you have a patience in yourself to wait the proper time and holding your  bitcoin, before you must  trade it into the right price value ,or vice versa when  you must buying  crypto coins so you must to  wait  in a low value prices,so that you can gain a huge profit.
Activity: 45
December 27, 2017, 12:09:08 PM
Patience is the key if you're a holder. Just believe in your choices than it will pay you back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 27, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

I think you don't know when you enter the world of investment. Simple strategy when the valued of the bitcoin is dropped that time to buy bitcoin, and if when the price is high that time to sell. Patience holding our investment is the one key to be successful in the trading or investment. A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovation enough.
Pages:
Jump to: