Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 20. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:58:38 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
if you currently hold a lot of bitcoins it is very good, and you should put patience in holding bitcoin. then for the future success will be in yourself. at the time of trading there is a time when prices fall and there is a time to rise, even also can rise in high price. hence the success in trading depends on yourself.
Indeed it is good for you to hold them all for long time bitcoin can give you bright future so that it is up to you that how much you are agree to make out of it. Bitcoin is having strong power to grow your money with very short time, it is right time to invest and buy bitcoin so in future price of bitcoin will be more than double. It is way for success you don’t need to be worry about it profit and lose because bitcoin is a currency that will grow at any situation even if for some time it gets down.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 27, 2018, 01:19:02 PM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
now bitcoin is having a price drop, why do not you try to buy it again and do trading again. I think your experience can be a lesson in particular for you that patience is the best way of holding, even though the hold also has a risk to make you lose, but you have the opportunity to gain multiple benefits
Buying bitcoin is currently a great option and you can get bitcoin if you have a lot of capital. trust me if bitcoin will grow into a high price and maybe just some time alone will be one of the coins that have a good price. so do not be afraid to lose by holding back
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
now bitcoin is having a price drop, why do not you try to buy it again and do trading again. I think your experience can be a lesson in particular for you that patience is the best way of holding, even though the hold also has a risk to make you lose, but you have the opportunity to gain multiple benefits
Activity: 218
January 27, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
In any business environment, we have to be patient, but not patient in all cases. Sometimes we have to make decisions soon. For example: Recently bitcoin prices dropped, many sources say that bitcoin will no longer exist, this affects many investors, they fear and sold bitcoin. In this case you have to be really smart to analyze the market, and be patient. Today bitcoin prices have increased again. Many people have regretted selling bitcoin
Activity: 191
January 27, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
Yes, On holding, it needs a long and strong patience, where you cannot be petrefied during the dumps which can cause for profit to fall and lose the value. Patience and holding back your bitcoins at the time of low price is something very difficult .there are any people who are not good at managing the stress under such a circumstance and they  think for selling their bitcoins so as to save as much as they could before a complete loss
Activity: 48
January 27, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
yes patience n holding is key . the words of trader you must have patience for you to get profit. My suggestion is do long term trading because it's safe and it's easy to correct your mistakes
Activity: 140
January 27, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
Learn from mistakes and apply on the next trading it will gain profit overall. There are number of things which you learn with the passage of time. It does take time for you to make wise decisions especially at the time when the prices are falling down or increasing. There is no need to worry about anything. This happens with almost each and every one of us and especially when you step into this thing
Activity: 252
January 27, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
Why not try to withdraw just the ewrnings and leave the capital so it will grow untill the right time it  blooms on highest price. It is true that all of the cryptocurrencies have the characteristics of being volatile. We should know all of the details about our coins for us to make a plan and earn a lot of money
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 27, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

There's a thought said that patience is a vitrue,so in every person have its own attitude  and that  sometimes is that we called is ,patience.being part in the world of investment trading its better you have a patience in yourself to wait the proper time and holding your  bitcoin, before you must  trade it into the right price value ,or vice versa when  you must buying  crypto coins so you must to  wait  in a low value prices,so that you can gain a huge profit.
I agree with that, we should spot the opportunity and not worry when the price of holdings dip.
As we matured in the crypto world we will eventually see the trend and like what I have notice, it's always good to buy at dip so you can
get as much profit as you want when you sell when the coins pump. It's a cycle or like a roller coaster ride, you need to make a decision with the right timing.
Activity: 44
January 27, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Sometimes you make some mistakes.  Specially when choosing the wrong investment. Keep in mind that there are factors you really need to consider in investing one. 
You will need to research thoroughly before jumping in to that investment. This why patience is useful in trading system.  Holding your alts or btc will give you higher chance to be successful for your investment.
For a guy who intends to trade in crypto currencies, I would like to give some suggestions I simple words. First he needs to start trading in a coin like bitcoin that is trustworthy and more beneficial than others. He should not trade with his whole amount and in the beginning, start trading a little amount.

Learn the variations and write them in graphical form for a week or so. It is a tedious job though, but traders work this way.

It is not good to take start for trading because trading is very risky and it is not possible that money will make money for you until you know how better you can deal with it. Right time for bitcoin is to take start form investing if you are having money. After investing it is good to use signature campaign for making bitcoin money it is free bitcoin earning I mean for it you will not have to invest just use your skills. Investing will take a lot of time so you will have to keep patience and wait for price of bitcoin to increase and give you benefit for long time. I hope this way patience will make good money for you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

There's a thought said that patience is a vitrue,so in every person have its own attitude  and that  sometimes is that we called is ,patience.being part in the world of investment trading its better you have a patience in yourself to wait the proper time and holding your  bitcoin, before you must  trade it into the right price value ,or vice versa when  you must buying  crypto coins so you must to  wait  in a low value prices,so that you can gain a huge profit.
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
that's one of the best behaviors is patient because if one's patient is very good for his future. same as that with bitcoin if you have a patient to hold you im sure that you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 71
January 26, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
In terms of trading you need to be patience. Sometimes the price increased and theres a time to decreased. We all don't know what will happen so if you want to be a good trader, think many times before you make a descisions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
I also lost my higher profit potential because of my impatient. I remembered when i sold all of my TRON when it was 300 sat on desember 22th and ten days after i sold mine, the price started bullish and hits 1500 sat in the early of January. I still got profit from my TRON investment but i could get higher profit if i'm hodling a little longer. Since then i've learned the power of HODL and patience.
I don’t know about other coins but staying patient with bitcoin and holding it in your wallet for long time eventually pays you off in the form of epic rides to moon and even beyond that. I am strongly in favor of keeping bitcoin in wallets for long time periods without getting panicked when the prices are going down little bit, rather buy more and more bitcoins when the prices are low.
This depends on how does they are goong to keep thir coins in their wallet yes, this is best thing to do so better to be more patient that you may have patience are always there and you must be as a good and staying calm on that way.

We generally try to hold our tokens but and then we want to sell them to turn back to ethereum or bitcoin. This is the thing preventing us from holding different tokens for long time.

I don't have any idea about beating up this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
I also lost my higher profit potential because of my impatient. I remembered when i sold all of my TRON when it was 300 sat on desember 22th and ten days after i sold mine, the price started bullish and hits 1500 sat in the early of January. I still got profit from my TRON investment but i could get higher profit if i'm hodling a little longer. Since then i've learned the power of HODL and patience.
I don’t know about other coins but staying patient with bitcoin and holding it in your wallet for long time eventually pays you off in the form of epic rides to moon and even beyond that. I am strongly in favor of keeping bitcoin in wallets for long time periods without getting panicked when the prices are going down little bit, rather buy more and more bitcoins when the prices are low.
This depends on how does they are goong to keep thir coins in their wallet yes, this is best thing to do so better to be more patient that you may have patience are always there and you must be as a good and staying calm on that way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 24, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Well it isn't bad idea to move from Bitcoins to altcoins but what really make it bad is wrong selections.
You can't buy any altcoins by just seeing it recent growth. For example, Stratis was as high as 0.004 BTC few months back but now it hardly near 0.0008 BTC. So you should always examine the market thoroughly and then invest in coin which you find will rise in near future. There are various indices for it sometimes team is coming with new developments, sometimes its swap or fork, while sometimes buyback, etc. Such factors can bring dramatic increase in price which is more profitable than Bitcoin rise alone.

I agree. However, since there is a big difference with the profit margin you may get from trading altcoins compared to trading altcoin due to the sheer difference in price point. As we all know, bitcoin holds the highest value in the market, while altcoins are in varying price ranges. Having said, I think that atlcoins would be a better trade asset at the moment because it would be easier to move and dispose them for profit, unlike with bitcoin where you need to actually wait for months at a time. But, I still think that there is good in keeping bitcoin in your holding for contingency purposes.
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
Patience is very important in investing, but I have a lot of patience and I can not keep my capital and I'm afraid of a cynical future.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
January 24, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
Activity: 182
January 24, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
The most important thing when you decide to invest in a certain field you must be knowledgeable and knowledgeable about it. When you really understand it you will master it as well as use your finances wisely and hardly. I have one advice for you:
FOMO has "killed" the world financial market many times in history. Most recently, the dotcom bubble invested in internet companies in the US in the 2000s. At that time, everyone was afraid that I would miss this wave, then jump into buying drastically. After the dotcom bubble broke up, many internet companies turned to real value zero, causing most investors to lose money and go bankrupt.
Good luck
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 24, 2018, 05:02:27 AM
If you want earn money using trading site you must be patience to manage your invest in trading and you must be know what if happen the value of your trading site if increase or down.We must holding your invest to maintain  or more than the value of your trading investment.Holding is the way to know what happen to your investment on your trade but there are some risk in trading sometimes the value of a coin is down that we must be think and smart in trading.

You're right successful trader requires patience ,next time when trading don't involve emotions, think,

consult and observe first on the altcoin you are investing to. Do not dropped in all your btc to altcoins,

set a percentage for altcoin investment  as we all know btc is the king of all cryptocurrencies and its worth to hold for a long time.
Patience  and holding is really connected to each other because if a person doesnt have patience maybe  that person cannot really hold for a long term.Patience is really more important on bitcoin feild because we can really invounter a differrent situation regarding to the price that is really unstable and if we do not have pateince we  canot really gain a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: