Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 21. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
If you want earn money using trading site you must be patience to manage your invest in trading and you must be know what if happen the value of your trading site if increase or down.We must holding your invest to maintain  or more than the value of your trading investment.Holding is the way to know what happen to your investment on your trade but there are some risk in trading sometimes the value of a coin is down that we must be think and smart in trading.

You're right successful trader requires patience ,next time when trading don't involve emotions, think,

consult and observe first on the altcoin you are investing to. Do not dropped in all your btc to altcoins,

set a percentage for altcoin investment  as we all know btc is the king of all cryptocurrencies and its worth to hold for a long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
If you want earn money using trading site you must be patience to manage your invest in trading and you must be know what if happen the value of your trading site if increase or down.We must holding your invest to maintain  or more than the value of your trading investment.Holding is the way to know what happen to your investment on your trade but there are some risk in trading sometimes the value of a coin is down that we must be think and smart in trading.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
patience are not everything , if you think with only being patient you could reach the target of having profit through trading then you guys are wrong. everyone seems to be misleading to understand about the meaning of 'patience' in this matter , the real important role in trading are having a good skill to read the market situation wheter it's time to buy or sell due some big news that could affected the market? after that then you can go talking about patience to hold it a little longer or stop it to cut the loss.
Yes, i agree with you. Patience is just a door on the road to success, there are many doors else that you need many keys to open it. Sometimes , patience gives us a big loss that it's hardly to recover. Patience or Panic , Right or Wrong it's depending on the situation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 24, 2018, 01:27:09 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.
panicking is the roots why most of traders fail in their goal to gain in this crypto field,thats why im happy that the title of this thread is PATIENCE and HOLDING,patience is the key to success here because most of the time that those dropping coin had recovered and turn into much high valued one.so in that point the holding comes either short or long term the essence is you hold the specific coin to profit and you had a patience to do such
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
patience are not everything , if you think with only being patient you could reach the target of having profit through trading then you guys are wrong. everyone seems to be misleading to understand about the meaning of 'patience' in this matter , the real important role in trading are having a good skill to read the market situation wheter it's time to buy or sell due some big news that could affected the market? after that then you can go talking about patience to hold it a little longer or stop it to cut the loss.
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 12:43:16 AM
Earning some profits from trading is hard, holding them from panic-selling is much more harder. It's not about how much money you have, it's about how long those asset still be with you.
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 08:32:45 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
I think psychology is very important when trading, maybe your knowledge has been very good, but psychology is very important. When unstable psychological price fluctuations will lead to sell-offs to divest, while only a period of time after the price has risen again is all due to the FOMO effect and you need experience to know that. Good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 08:07:38 PM
Not only in cryptocurrency trading but in the world of trading. If you are not patient enough, you might lose the chance of selling it at good price. This also happen to me when I am trying to sell my new acquired token. Once that I knew that it can be bought and sold at a certain price, I immediately posted to be sold, it was really quick to be sold and I also immediately regret my decision when I am seeing the price now having a good pump. It is so dissapointing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 23, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
Patience is a very important thing in maintaining the coin that we have. Sometimes significant price reductions make us experience panic and sell coins that we have with a cheap price. And when we can wait some time again prices will tend to increase. This is called panic sell and we all must have experienced it. This panic sell will make our coin free fall because most traders experience the same thing, they sell more than buy so there is no demand balance and this is the main factor causing the much worse price reduction.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 23, 2018, 02:40:18 AM
Holding and patience become easy if you have a job and do not depend on cryptocurrency to survive.  In cryptocurrency   it seem the holder are the winners
Although it is something natural, if patient is there in someone nature then he will surely remain calm and patient even in  crucial conditions, but it is also a fact that experience play an important role in trading. One can learn how be remain calm and patient in different conditions. Experienced people always do some reach before taking any action they never let panic overcome them.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 23, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
If you are in BTC investment patience is very vital requirement you will need. Life in investment is very confusing that also need a lot of emotional control. Surely if you don’t have patience in holding your BTC you will not be successful here, you will not have a future luck here in BTC. There are a lot of cryptocurency investor that lose a lot of money because of luck of patience in holding, also they are instances that they cannot overcome their fear that result for a big lost. So for the new once please bring a lot of patience in order for you to be successful here.
Before or beyond entering the cryptocurrency you should practice it and holding is a very easy way to make safe profit though luck in trading with some big pump that can make easy profits is attractive you need to overcome that FOMO that is one of the enemy of patience. Bitcoins is a sure long term added some of the top cryptocurrency now in the future it can make a slowly but good amounts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:36:39 AM
Patient and holding go hand in hand and in cryptocurrency they are actually inseparable. To be honest holding your bitcoin is not easy thing to do, but the every moment you are able to defer selling you become stronger in holding.
Activity: 36
January 23, 2018, 12:33:48 AM
OMG, same experience though, I learned to be more patient I should have gained millions peso now if I held XVG XRP so patiently! But all things happened for reasons; Now that Im almost a year as a trader and investor, Im now trying to be cool and relax despite of being market so volatile and I happened to know that just history in crytpto currency repeats itself, those who can wait longer like years will be rich. Smiley  Cool Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 23, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
If you are in BTC investment patience is very vital requirement you will need. Life in investment is very confusing that also need a lot of emotional control. Surely if you don’t have patience in holding your BTC you will not be successful here, you will not have a future luck here in BTC. There are a lot of cryptocurency investor that lose a lot of money because of luck of patience in holding, also they are instances that they cannot overcome their fear that result for a big lost. So for the new once please bring a lot of patience in order for you to be successful here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 22, 2018, 12:56:10 AM
I also lost my higher profit potential because of my impatient. I remembered when i sold all of my TRON when it was 300 sat on desember 22th and ten days after i sold mine, the price started bullish and hits 1500 sat in the early of January. I still got profit from my TRON investment but i could get higher profit if i'm hodling a little longer. Since then i've learned the power of HODL and patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 09:18:33 PM
Maybe I think the rule of thumb that is widely spoken, but unfortunately we don't always follow. One of them is we have to reinvest a portion of the earnings. It is also a mistake to reinvest 100%. Another thing that should be taken is hard to beat the market. So we daytrading like hell, lost hours of sleep, and when the math is done, we might have won, but not as much as we are doing just by holding it. Because in the marketplace this skyrocketing already BTC so it is sometimes very difficult to cope with the growth of it and beat him. Most of the big us market often have a similar thing agan
Activity: 25
January 21, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
hold, you don't lose until you sell at a loss
Activity: 7
January 21, 2018, 08:24:56 PM
Hold¡¡

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-hit-bottom-9k-btc-snapshot-and-buy-signal-2774011

The BTC price fell more than 50%, and the recovery will be hard. You have to be patient. BTC hitted the 9K and for me it is the final support. If it falls from 9K it will be momentary and it will recover above 9K quickly. I think a big recovery will be in middle of february.

Do not forget that we are still in bearish trend, I think we will come again to the 10K or 9K before climbing beyond the 15K.

If you have not bought, it is not time to buy, better wait until the price confirms the entry. It's safer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
It is normal and probably all the traders have suffered that story, there is nothing new with that, most traders only want to do a fast profit and that is exactly what happened to you at first.
But it is not too late mate, do you have some bitcoins to invest or not? the price of bitcoin is probably going up a lot before november, you are still on time, and altcoins too.

Yes thats true, want fast profit to make us rich can kill our hope for the future because it will end up with loss of our capital.
Thats more happen to newbie because i felt the same right now. I have no patient.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
it depends on many things. you should set up an own target for each coins. when the price goes up, sell them when they reach target.
Pages:
Jump to: