Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 51. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 01:55:13 PM
It is a long-term strategic investment
I can call it a long-term investment, you will rest easy not worry much about the price
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 12:22:20 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Patience is one of the requirements to become a good trader. It is true that patience can be the key for us to earn money from the trading. I think we should focus in developing and improving our patience.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 12:09:00 PM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

thats the lesson for us intering wiithout full of knowledge skills and strategy, i believe mistakes are one of the lesson for the next decission to be carefull don't make mistake again, holding and patience including the skills are great strategies.
In the world of bitcoin, patience and holding are directly proportional to one another. There is no way that you can hold your bitcoins and that too for a long period of time without being patient. Patience is the only key of your survival if you are planning for long term investment. Holding is no doubt the best thing and it will for sure help you earn very good amount of money.

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 12:06:30 PM
Patience is good if you know what you are doing. It's actually dangerous to be patient on worthless coins_.
Sell and cut loses if you find out you made the wrong choice.
Yes we have to adjust to the existing conditions. If we have a coin that has a high prospect then it needs to be done, but when we are not too sure then do not wait too long. I love to buy some new coin, but I am always selective because we are all betting on the quality of coin we have. if it's Bitcoin then I'm sure, so I do not worry when I buy a lot of Bitcoin because I know that bitcoin prices will always increase every time. Bitcoin prices have a remarkable increase and occur annually.
Bitcoin is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and etherium. But I the same like you, I preffer like to hold bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrency.
Holding with patience of cryptos will really make us rich. Having a lot of patience is the key for it. And we must also do something so that it will happen and we can achieve what we really wanted. Holding different kind of coin is also good just make sure that holding that coin is safe.
If you want to earn good piece of profit in crypto you must keep patience otherwise you will face a unbearable loss and on the other hand if one hold is coins for while his strategy will lead him to the profit and he can earn a lot so holding is the best option and before getting into the crypto you must have to test your patience quality whether it is good or not if not then develop it and then jump.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 09:09:05 AM
I think HODL strategy in terms of bitcoin, ethereum or any other GOOD cryptocurrency is the best strategy. I sold my bitcoins 2 months ago - now their price is much higher...
Activity: 210
October 28, 2017, 09:04:21 AM
In my opinion, observe the market price, if the coin price starts to rise, you can sell, if the coin price drops drastically, it is better to holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 28, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

I think there are also a number of commandments here in trading. I cannot enumerate you all the "thou shalls" and "thou shall nots" but what I can be sure of is that there is a commandment that states" thou shall not react." LOL.  Grin And in order to do that, one must not always check the trading platforms for the price update. Every time I log in to my exchange site and monitor the movements of the prices, I am always excited to do some trading. But it mostly ended up on the wrong side of the fence.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
October 28, 2017, 08:40:00 AM
patience and holding has direct relation. if a person want to do holding trading then he should have a patience quality because if he has no quality of patience then he is unable to success in holding trading because in holding trading you should be patience and when the opportunity come for getting enough profit the you should try to sale your bitcoins.
Eehm… holding sometimes doesn’t favor some people, cause I know a lot of people it never favored, everything in this is just by luck. The lucky ones gains from it, and the unlucky ones makes nothing. If I’m to hold my Bitcoin, I will wait till there is a huge decrease in the price rate, then I can put in money and have patience to see what gains comes from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
October 27, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

I am getting coins on the campaigns I am joining it is not so high amount but it is enough. After receiving it, its price is low so I am holding it i think it is already three months since I received it. But the sad thing is it does not goes up high, instead it goes down more. Then bitcoin price is now rising. It made realize that I must convert it after receiving then jist wait for the bitcoin price to climb up. Not all coins are meant for holding sometimes we have to choose which coin we must hold. Now that is what I am going to do. Instead of waiting for the altcoin to rise up, I will just convert it to bitcoin. In that case I am sure that it will rise up.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
I think there are some people who can use altcoin to make a lot of money in a short time. well, but that's very rare. indeed, patience is the main thing to make a lot of profit in trading. without it, maybe we just get a low profit, or loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 09:01:51 PM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
Activity: 196
October 27, 2017, 04:13:46 PM
 Cheesy poor you. I have made a mistake like that and I lose to earn more money. However, everything will be fine. Be patient and you will succeed. Wink
Activity: 462
October 27, 2017, 03:50:25 PM
Everytime time i think about patience as regard trading and investing in crypto currency, It make me feel like predator lying in wait all day in order to get it's prey!
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
October 27, 2017, 03:18:18 PM
Patience is key in crypto, safe holding is very important also. What I do now, is selected few cheaper, but progressive Projects DECENT, WINGS). Im out of day trading, keeping my coin/tokens in wallets out of exchanges. I see 10x up next summer here, so Im not going take a risk with small profit in short run.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
October 27, 2017, 03:03:04 PM
Based on what you did, that's good because at least you have income though the Bitcoin price does not reach its highest. For me, just always do the basic. Buy if the price is low, Sell if the price is high. We actually can not say if the price already reached its highest but you only need to do is to read the news about bitcoin forecast at least you have idea if it's ok to sell or buy.

Yes, I agree with you. You earn a little profit is better than you lose all your money. Try your best in the future. I think you will win.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 02:41:35 PM
Patience is good if you know what you are doing. It's actually dangerous to be patient on worthless coins_.
Yes we have to adjust to the existing conditions. If we have a coin that has a high prospect then it needs to be done, but when we are not too sure then do not wait too long. I love to buy some new coin, but I am always selective because we are all betting on the quality of coin we have. if it's Bitcoin then I'm sure, so I do not worry when I buy a lot of Bitcoin because I know that bitcoin prices will always increase every time. Bitcoin prices have a remarkable increase and occur annually.

Patience and holding is really needed in order to survive here. There are times when bitcoin and even altcoins are in low prices at the same so if you don't have patience I am sure that you will always be selling your coins for low prices. In here, if you want to earn you will have to read and read to get information about the market. Holding can be beneficial sometimes especially now that bitcoin is continuously rising.

Patience is very good in the time of dump when other are doing panic selling and among them you are holding your coins because you believe in bitcoin that it will not let me down and give me a bunch of profit in the future and this thing mainly leads toward the profit and holding and patience are good because all the things are connected directly to the profit so stick to the plan and earn in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 02:12:17 PM
Based on what you did, that's good because at least you have income though the Bitcoin price does not reach its highest. For me, just always do the basic. Buy if the price is low, Sell if the price is high. We actually can not say if the price already reached its highest but you only need to do is to read the news about bitcoin forecast at least you have idea if it's ok to sell or buy.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 27, 2017, 11:28:09 AM
Bitcoin is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and etherium. But I the same like you, I preffer like to hold bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrency.
Holding with patience of cryptos will really make us rich. Having a lot of patience is the key for it. And we must also do something so that it will happen, and we can achieve what we really wanted. Holding different kind of coin is also good just make sure that holding that coin is safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 27, 2017, 11:10:53 AM
I think holding your coins for long time might gives you loss because from last few months bitcoin value is fluctuating very unevenly. You can see the chart bitcoin is falling. Some time it reaches to $6000 and some time it decreases to $5700 with in a day.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 11:05:35 AM
Who don't have patience he can't win in trading.  If no patience he can't hold coin in longer. Because sometimes coin become too lower . That time you might need to hold coin for long time. If you don't want to loss in trade. For trade you should know good analysis and patience. That two thing you should have must.
Pages:
Jump to: