Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 50. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 29, 2017, 09:12:59 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Let the past go away, Learn from your mistakes and make the patient a role #1.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 29, 2017, 08:19:16 PM
The past week didn't gave a good increase in the price. Everything happened as a part and importantly the price went fluctuating in a minor level and at times decreased to some extent. One who overcame the panic or has the patience to hold  benefits big through bitcoin. The ongoing price increase crossing $6100 is a strong statement indicating the goodness of having patience.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
October 29, 2017, 07:49:35 PM
Be careful always if you were left in the train do not run to get in,  wait for it to go down first then ride. Do not be greedy,  be wise,  spare a half of your bitcoin for trading the rest is to save your wrong positions.

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 06:53:30 PM
If you really want to earn you should bear patience. Dont panic when the price dropped, just hold and wait for the right time to sell.

Keeping and waiting is a good way to do it, however, it is not always the right way to do it, sometimes, we have to give up things that should not be kept. because there are some coins that never come back when they go down.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 29, 2017, 05:32:20 PM
The patience and holding you talked about here depends on what coin one is holding. Sometimes it is advisable to sell off even at a loss than hold till infinity hoping the coin will moon to no avail. Ask some of us who bought and are still holding doge and Swisscoin. The scenario is better imagined than experienced.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 29, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

thats the lesson for us intering wiithout full of knowledge skills and strategy, i believe mistakes are one of the lesson for the next decission to be carefull don't make mistake again, holding and patience including the skills are great strategies.
That is the crust of this all topic. Nothing is better in business than having full knowledge of the coin about which you are going to take start. If you don’t know anything and greed make you blind that you just come, make account and start trading with no prior knowledge, believe me, your skills, your strategies and every other thing will just come down to earth. Be vigilant.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 05:49:13 AM
Patience and holding I think is the key of trading, patience is the most important thing in trading. Clever decisions come with experience and lessons learned from mistake. The cryptocurrency price is fluctuating so where you feel the price is high sell it and make money, at least you still get the profit from trading I think it's still okey.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
If you really want to earn you should bear patience. Dont panic when the price dropped, just hold and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:25:50 AM
You need to learn have to be patience and hold on to your coin after your thorough research... Know that
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 10:27:33 PM
Yes if you really want to such big profit from crypto than you should need patience and holding  crypto for long term.
I know few people who got 1000% profit from bitcoin because they had patience and risk taking quality.

Patience that is tested for future results is one of the best ways to achieve profit despite having big risks for the future.
The more patience you will be the greater the opportunity to receive those benefits Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 09:51:26 PM
Yes if you really want to such big profit from crypto than you should need patience and holding  crypto for long term.
I know few people who got 1000% profit from bitcoin because they had patience and risk taking quality.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 28, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
I think there are some people who can use altcoin to make a lot of money in a short time. well, but that's very rare. indeed, patience is the main thing to make a lot of profit in trading. without it, maybe we just get a low profit, or loss.
Hold is not profitable
I hold and I earn 20-30% in about a month
That is a big money compared to sending bank interest and getting back 6% per year

I have losing 10% since October 25th, now I have less strength, I am thinking of selling. Altcoins died.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
October 28, 2017, 06:40:33 PM
Yeah, engaging in Bitcoins, patience is the best virtue to have.  Like investing it stocks, you have to wait until the price goes up and then grab the opportunity by selling it at once when it reaches its price peak. This really needed to be successful in doing business with bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
October 28, 2017, 06:20:41 PM
It is okay, brother. What is done is done. You should not blame yourself because no one is perfect. I think you have learned from your mistake and I am sure that you will not do it from now on. So next time, you should be patient and save as much bitcoin as you can.

You can also trade 20% and keep what is left if you are in need of money. As you can see, the bitcoin price is unpredictable and always fluctuated. Therefore, you should be up-to-date about the price. When it grows, it will be an opportunity for you to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 92
October 28, 2017, 05:09:14 PM
There is a lot advantage in holding a coin especially wen it's has prospect... Always try to restrict your emotions
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 28, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

If you can deal with panic i.e you don't sell when there comes a sudden dipping the price, the price increases, it's just the heart that can control price threat from selling with panic and with that you will get your fortune.
Activity: 37
October 28, 2017, 03:07:21 PM
People say buffalo after drinking clear water, we would rather be slower but certainly than we go fast but stumble
A month or 3 months or even a year will bring you good results
I am a holder
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 02:45:06 PM

Patience is very most important in bitcoin.Especially when you're advertising and wait for tour salary.When price is down you have to wait for the rising of bitcoin price so that you can avail the good value of bitcoin.But if you dont have patience you can sell it whenever you want to sold your bitcoin.Patience is required on this job because on its volatility value.But to all savers of bit oin it is quite good to hold bitcoin.
Patience is the main thing for making money through bitcoin, because investment and earning money from your investment in bitcoin needs a lot of time and for that one should be patient otherwise he will not make money if he cannot wait for some time. Nobody can earn in hours. Time is very mandatory and for waiting for a long time needs patience. Buy bitcoin wait for some time and get rich.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 28, 2017, 02:14:21 PM
holding for a long time is more productive than holding for a short term because in 2022 bitcoin has a possibility to reach $25000. so you need patience in order to make a good profit in bitcoin. basic trading also is the best buy low and then sell it on high price.
You are right the fast and the sure process for the money making is the bitcoin holding for the long time. If you want to earn the money and you are having the faith on the bitcoin just go buy the bitcoin and the hold for the long time without the ear of lose because a lot of the people are now investing in the bitcoin and they are giving the profit. The value and het importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 02:01:30 PM
Absolutely,instead of day trading for small profits,if we have some patience and hold our bitcoins for a long time,end profit would be very big than what we earned from day trading.No need for checking prices frequently,no need to follow up continuously after investing.Just hold and get huge profits.That's the strategy which is nowadays used by most of the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: