Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 119. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
Cryptocurrency is still on experiment stage. Just do not quit before the experiment finish. The results will be amazing.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
Well, in any kind of businesses the patience is required and besides if you wish to become rich in crypto currency you need to be patience of waiting on the price of it, bitcoin price is too long of waiting though before it will increase and people need to hold their bitcoin until the price will back on the good price as like before.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
Patience and discipline comes hand in hand. It is applicable in any route that you would want to go in the crypto industry and that is what I believe in. That is why most people that goes to this industry is convinced that they are losing their money
June 08, 2018, 06:17:36 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Thanks for your advice. Also, if I choose the potential coin I will follow it to the end because I am sure that eventually it will bring me a huge profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 08, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
I agree that the Pateince is very important but on other hand courgae to pull the trigger when it is time is also very important.
For Example when you have been holding for months and you see uptrend, when do you sell..? Often you wait till it is too late.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
Patience is the main characteristic that an investor should possess. It takes a lot of time and effort before gaining good returns from investments. This is also true with the digital currency. Patience will always result in a very good outcome.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:18:57 AM
Yes, I agree with you that patience is the biggest key in the crypto world. Without patience you won't achieve success in crypto world , these are one things which you need to have that you had effective investments, whether it be trade, production or investments into ICOs. But sometime we need some lucky to make profit!
Activity: 107
June 08, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
of course patience is the key to success, let alone you invest in crypto You must always be patient and can control your emotions. I believe that you can do that you will achieve what you think.
June 08, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
I agree patience is the key, but it's just apply for people which doesn't need money fast. So before you start investing you must make list what fees you will need and set aside more money for investment. So you will not worry and just think it's like saving money.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 05:12:26 AM
Patience is not easy, many people are impatient, lost a lot of profits, and finally feel sorry.

Whether we are long-term investors or short-term traders, we should be patient and not be affected by market prices.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

It is not everyone that have the courage to watch their asset fall far below the cost price. Most people love cutting their loses early enough and move on. What is paramount is understanding the type of investor one is and sticking with his plans... at the long run, buying and selling in a short period or holding for long is a matter of choice that should be tailored to reflect individuals target. As for me, I love longer duration holding but I know many friends who make so much money buying and telling intermittently.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
The most biggest problem is that people do not understand this at all, but they just want to make huge returns in just a little amount of time (less than a few weeks) and that is not good at all
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 08, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

We all know here that this is 100% true. Patience is really the key when you are a user of bitcoin or even an investor. If you dont have any patience in you then you will not achieve or be successful here
Activity: 294
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 08, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
I agree with the author. I myself have repeatedly confirmed the same in practice. Patience to all!
Activity: 162
June 08, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
It is important to be patient with any matter, especially when dealing with investments in the crypto-market. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. If you do not have enough patience, you cannot profit from the encryption market.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
Patience is the key to many doors not only in the field of cryptocurrency. Often due to patience and restraint it is possible to avoid many negative situations, to achieve a positive result . Haste and fervor in matters of earning money go in the opposite direction. Only a cold calculation and thought out to the smallest detail of the action.
Activity: 113
June 08, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
The best way to learn is slow and steady. Though remember that cryptos move fast. If you wait to long you could miss out
Activity: 165
June 08, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
Is patience really important for investing? In particular, investment in the encryption market requires more patience. In the encryption market you don't know when it will fall and when it will rise. So patience is very important at this time.
Activity: 111
June 08, 2018, 02:32:08 AM
You took care of business, tolerance is the key here and nothing a greater number of works in the Crypto world than to be patient and hold up an opportunity to get things moved up. Numerous get into this stage to profit medium-term and I should reveal to them this isn't an alternate way of profiting and one unquestionably needs tolerance with Crypto particularly when the market is so bullish right now.

Trust me folks there is nothing to lose on the off chance that you sit tight for the perfect time to make a move.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
Yeah, true. You have to be really patient playing this game. Even if you lose most of your money. Otherwise, you cant handle this. Once i lost 70% of my $ in crypto, but i had been patient Wink
Jump to: