Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 115. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Patience is really an important attitude in the market, it can make you rich or poor. Man who thrive here are those who can wait for the right time for sale or purchase.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
I fully agree with you need to strive to earn money and you need patience. Then it will happen by itself. Of course it will be hard right away. There is no one to help. A lot will not work, but you need patience and everything will come. This is the key, which you can open all the chests.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
Patience is one of the main qualities of a trader and an investor. Patience is usually well rewarded. If you have a good coin, then in the end your patience will bring you a good profit.
Yes, that's right, patience is the key. In my opinion, most of the coins will go up, or most other choices of coins will go nowhere and new markets will be born within a few years and we will see the list of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
Patience is one of the main qualities of a trader and an investor. Patience is usually well rewarded. If you have a good coin, then in the end your patience will bring you a good profit.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Yes you're right. Patience is the key in whatever we do. Cryptocurrency trading most especially requires it. Lack of patience is what makes you sell in panic and at the end of the day make loss.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
also I can add for that, that you need to have a strong faith in cryptocurrency, because the the easiest thing is to give off and say that it is worthless

When you invest in some coin and it's price starts to fall your faith is even stronger bacus eyou start praying to get back.  Grin
Panic selling is what makes you lose money.
Activity: 392
June 11, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
 also I can add for that, that you need to have a strong faith in cryptocurrency, because the the easiest thing is to give off and say that it is worthless
Activity: 165
June 11, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
Patience to do anything is important. Especially in the encryption market, I think patience is more important. Is the encryption market itself a long-term investment market? Be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 11, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
Yes specially this applies to you if you are a hodler, in order for you to gain more you'll be needing the entire time. Even if you are not an expert i believe this will lead you to big profits, so was I. I remember when i first started here i have nothing but low value coins, as time goes by and apply this one, now i can't even imagine on what things i'll be spending my previous gains. So this is definitely the key for all of us here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 11:36:11 PM
Yes, patience is really important in the encryption market. Patience decides if you can get more returns. The encryption market is a long-term investment market, so it must have enough patience.
Activity: 700
June 10, 2018, 08:00:11 PM
I fully agree with you. The most difficult thing is to choose a good project, which is really good and it will need people. Choose such projects, invest in them and wait!
Activity: 62
June 10, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
Of course, patience is a virtue and it is actually the key. You got to be patient enough especially when coins are in reds...else, you will sell at loss and at the end, it might just be pumped.
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
The thing is a lot of people these days want to get rich fast and as a result they must have gotten greedy at some point and most especially since they do not have the knowledge how the space even works. It is not new and the only set of people who always get the best of the market as long term investors are those ones with a lot of patience. As long as you know that what you hold is a strong coin with potentials, worry is always going to be the last thing.
Activity: 130
June 10, 2018, 02:27:10 PM
this is one of the factor that would make you have a good profit especially when you have holded a coin that has a big potential of growing it price at a long term holding.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
June 10, 2018, 02:25:54 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Well congrats alot to you for being in profit close to 50% and very nice words on advice...and i am doing the same..i have made good investement in ethereum and even in this dip i am holding them fearlessly and really hope one day i will be rewarded for my patience.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
Every people here in crypto currency should have patience in your self because this the key to your success what ever you do here in crypto currency, for example in selling your coins if you have no patience you will selling your coins without gain. Just be patience and you have your right profit.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
Patience is very important to a cryptoinvestor. To get more profits, you must have a good patience. The encryption market is unstable and prices are different every day.
Activity: 420
June 10, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes you are right, patience is the key in this industry, there are a lot of people today in the corporate world who are losing a huge amount of profit because they lack patience on waiting for the highest price to come out before selling their coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
Patience is the key to success in almost everything.  However, sometimes patience in cryptocurrencies can be confused with denial and that can be a disaster.  Holding something that is a sinking ship regardless of how patient you are, it will never float again.
Activity: 392
June 10, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
Every one need to be patience but we cannot say that fpr sure and also it is not good to keep calm of it too much time for waiting it we do not know it is being scam after all but still we need to be patience
Jump to: