Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 114. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:47:01 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

This is exactly what I have been doing all this time though I did not buy my coins because I earned from campaigns. Being patient is hard especially during dips and the times when you really needs cash.

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.

When you involve yourself into investment especially if it’s inside the cryptocurrency world you’ll be needing a lot of patience in order to do well. Market fluctuations is so aggressive in crypto world. You’ll be experiencing a lot of pump and dump almost everyday. Your decision-making would be test. For instance in selling, holding or investing.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 07:17:31 PM
true, cryptocurrency is very in need of patience, because with patience we will get satisfactory results, do not let us panic, so lose all potential gain, especially in an ICO.
I believe that patience is really the key to became successful here in crypto and even that i am not still earning a big profit in crypto i am still sure that before this year will end all the coins i own will definitely increase it's value very high..
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
June 11, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
Patience is one of the main qualities of a person who wants to be successful in business and for earning money you always need to be patient!
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
Yes, that is right! Tranquility, self-control and a cold calculating mind are always highly appreciated, especially in the crypto currency! Before you commit any act or deal, you all think about without feelings and panic or euphoria!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
Patience is really an important attitude in the market, it can make you rich or poor. Man who thrive here are those who can wait for the right time for sale or purchase.
To be successful, you do not have to be patient. If you endure too long and too much, you may lose a lot. Many coins have the ability to burst, then you will endure twice as much to get your money back.
Activity: 40
June 11, 2018, 06:10:31 PM
Patience is my essential strategy you need in cryptocurrency to be able to be successful on the long term.
Activity: 309
June 11, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
In every business, patience is good as it keeps you going when things are really not going as planned.
All that is needed in cryptocurrency right now is patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 05:45:48 PM
It is quite rare to see most people having patient is holding a coin when it is dipping. The moment the graphical representation shifts down a little, they draw into hurry of selling the coins out. I remember Lympo coin which I hurriedly sold because the market was down and now the coin is at a spike which always pains me when I see that particular coin. It is good to always be patient because you can never lose. There are at times favor counts.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 05:10:36 PM
Without patience you will always sell and regret. Most of the time people sell tokens soon after they are distributed to them and later they realized that the price has increased so much that they begin to cry.Patience and experience are too important keys here in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 04:52:03 PM
Patience is a virtue in any market but especially in cryptocurrency market and without it you will hardly succeed in this cryptocurrency industry. Any good and experience investor knows it very well, because without patient no success !!
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
Patience is indeed a good virtue in the cryptocurrency world. I'm currently facing a similar problem. I read and got convinced to invest in a particular coin That was and is still my first investment in cryptocurrency and as at now, the value of the coin has fallen. I'm still patiently waiting to see a positive changde
Activity: 227
June 11, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Yes, you are very right and I agree. If not with patience then there will be regrets that arise when everything has happened. And until now I still wait for Altcoin that I hold, it's almost 7 months I hold my altcoin. Because I believe they have a good team at work, so I decided to be patient with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
well said . thats right patience is the key for most cases in our lives as well as in crypto. In this season we have to be more patient because it's a bearish/neutral season
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
June 11, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
true, cryptocurrency is very in need of patience, because with patience we will get satisfactory results, do not let us panic, so lose all potential gain, especially in an ICO.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
June 11, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
It's been a year since I discover bitcoin and since then i haven't received a big amount from doing it, just like here, joining is different campaigns. So I told myself that maybe this is not the right time for me to get a bit amount of bitcoin. So until now I am still waiting for it because we know patience is a virtue.
Activity: 28
June 11, 2018, 01:55:27 PM
True indeed, patience is key to success in trading.long term investment alwz gives profit and for this you need to keep patience. Without patience you will lose a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
June 11, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
Oh yes!
But how many ever u read about it, only personal experience shows the full necessity of such behaviour. It's one of the useful skills what crypto can gift everyone, especially impulsive ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 01:38:02 PM
Yes it is. It is very essential on trading. Every one has its own decision to sell when they have already profited but when there is still a possibility to increase then keep your patience at highest priority if you are willing to risk the time waiting if the coin you hold grows. Many traders are satisfied when they got profit but after the time passes some regret selling it earlier because it keeps on increasing. When the price decrease it is the most challenging part if you will join the dumping or not, try not to check the price frequently or else you'll get paranoid and push yourself at dumping the coin you've buy that you think it will give you profit. Well, there are many opportunities on crypto and take your mistake as an experience since nobody is perfect.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 01:14:06 PM
Patience is surely a virtue in a long correction that we are seeing in the current crypto market even though Bitcoin has seen worse during its long  2014-2015 bear market. This correction will end  and next uptrend will start soon hopefully.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
If you do not have peace of mind, you can sell the purchased coins as soon as they drop a little in price, and the next day you will see with tears in your eyes how the sold coin grows in value.
Be patient!
Jump to: