Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 135. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I concur, patience is the even in life many opportunities would always come before the patient ones. The patient dog eats the fat 🍖 bone
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
Usually the majority of newcomers who come to crypto - want to earn a lot and quickly. But without due patience it becomes impossible. Therefore, yes, I agree, patience is one of the important aspects of a successful investor and a successful trader.
Yes, I agree with that. Most of the newly members of these forums want to earn a bigger profit.They can't considered others things. Only they want is to earn a bigger profit although they have lack of knowledge about it. So they fail in the other thing because they don't have a patience. Patience is the important key to success.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
I know that I must be calm in order to get the maximum profit from my investments. But I do not always get it.  During the fall of the market, I'm very nervous.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:00:55 PM
Maybe I'm happy with your optimism and patience in the bad times. But do not forget that patience is not only when the bad moments pass. Patience is also tested when our coins already benefit. Whether we will take it, or hold it for greater profit in the future.
Activity: 147
May 25, 2018, 06:53:41 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
You said it right pal. Patience is known as a virtue that everyone must possess especially when dealing with with crypto currencies. Crypto currencies investments are more like those of the stock market. The prices will always fluctuate, just the the Forex trades but in the long run the strong cryptos will rise in price. For every investor, ones you invest into a coin that you to have a high potential from your own prospective survey, the rest is for you to exercise patience and hope for the best. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
Yes, I think not many realize that to get success is not instantly though in the field of crypto. Perhaps you include those who have gone through a difficult time, but still many investors are struggling in the face of a 47% loss in their portfolio. And who truly believe and through it with patience will be the winner in the future.
Activity: 179
May 25, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
yeah you are correct patience is the key for most problems in this field . as you said we don't have to worry that much if you have choose the right coin to hold . and also the patience is important in trading too. we lost most of the time because of no patience it's important to the real life as same as in crypto
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
It's absolutly true that patince is the key when the main goal is to get profit from holding cryptocurrencies. Probably without panic selling market would be find nowadays.
Activity: 129
May 25, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
It is true that we plunge into the world of Crypto that we must instill in us is Patience because with patience what we do will get satisfactory results.
Activity: 378
May 25, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
Yes, it was. Patience is a virtue. As being patience, it was a good traits to have it if you are going to involve investments. And also, keep your mind to your goal. Being patience is not the only key to success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
Usually the majority of newcomers who come to crypto - want to earn a lot and quickly. But without due patience it becomes impossible. Therefore, yes, I agree, patience is one of the important aspects of a successful investor and a successful trader.
Activity: 87
May 25, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
I have regret that i have traded some of my coins because i am afraid since i am still new in the business. But i have already learned my lessons and there is still a lot of chances to success. Today i am more vigilant with the market fluctuation and having more patience as ever.
Activity: 100
May 25, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
From my experience using patience, the end result is almost always better and more personally satisfying. If you're impatient, you're more likely to do the least amount of work just to be finished. Or you might complete a project how it's always been done, not spending anytime to consider more creative and efficient operation. 
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
When entering this market, I find that if you want to make big profits the most important thing is the calm and patience. If you have invested and held any crypto, then you need to calm down and wait until the crypto rate increases instead of fearing that the exchange rate is down and the panic sell leads to a loss.
Patience is the key to success!!!  Wink
Activity: 132
May 25, 2018, 03:51:27 PM
Totally agree with you. This is especially true of promising ISO projects. You never know when he shoots! The project can a month, or even roll a little lower, and then make x2 for the day! Patience is the guarantee of everything)
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 03:46:36 PM
-Patience is a virtue.
-Good thing comes to those who wait.
-Patience is the key to success.
-Those who are patient gets the best of what they deserve.
-If you try to learn to be patient, the world opens up to you.
-Be patient, and that patience will be rewarded.

Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 03:46:24 PM
-Patience is a virtue.
-Good thing comes to those who wait.
-Patience is the key to success.
-Those who are patient gets the best of what they deserve.
-If you try to learn to be patient, the world opens up to you.
-Be patient, and that patience will be rewarded.

Activity: 66
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Yes patience is very effective, I will also wait untill the dip is over.
If I have to believe the experts from this forum there will be a big grow end of december this year.
ofcourse I would like to see that happen so an small investmen of approx 50 box is it worth  Cool
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
I agree with the author. He is an investor with a medium or long-term retention attitude. In this case, the bull. In the current conditions, the acquisition of a crypto-currency for the purpose of short-term retention can certainly yield revenue, but the potential is greater if kept at least until the end of the year
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
patience and ability to choose the right coin is the main success of the investor. choose a coin, this is only part of the success, you need to buy it in time, and also in time to sell it Wink
Jump to: