Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 132. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:13:36 AM
patience is the key to everything, investing, trading, bounty, airdrop campaigns all need patience because we will not get much profit if we can not wait to do it all
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Patience is a very important quality. It's hard not to succumb to panic when you see bad news.
Activity: 113
May 28, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
True we will be very important to use patience in living our business, because patience is very valuable for us to achieve something, do not be impulsive.
Where to take this patience when the market is in such a drawdown. I'm holding on with my last strength, but I'm not going to sell. I'd rather leave town for the summer.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
True we will be very important to use patience in living our business, because patience is very valuable for us to achieve something, do not be impulsive.
Activity: 187
May 28, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
The best thing about our work is patience - it will allow you to achieve everything you have planned. If your goal and life's goal is to be one of the millionaires, then be patient and wait for the coins until a good sign gives you the impulse to action. Patience is a tool for achieving all goals.
Activity: 546
May 28, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

conspeceously speaking, that is the real fact involve in this biz because without faith and patient i don't think  man can be able to do anything in this world moreover in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 31
May 28, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
Yes i strongly agree, we need patience in the crypto market, we should not sell or buy Altcoins in hurry. We need to thing twice before you take a decision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
patience today is very important and probably decisive for gaining, but unfortunately today very few people really have patience and for this reason people today often face the fact that they are simply not ready to wait that long.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
I agree with you. Whatever we do, patience is the key to success.
Including doing Cryptocurrency business, that waiting for the rise and fall in prices must be addressed with patience and not easily panic in making decisions.
I am sure if we want to be patient we will be successful people.
Activity: 243
May 28, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
all things related to using capital for the business there must be profit and loss, but to be more minimize the losses to us of course we must learn and deepen the effort that we will live. because the ae setau mostly just follow the being many people dijalanin like bitcoin trading so cuman just follow-up but not based on the ability and sufficient understanding of it first that resulted in fatal mistakes come plunge dibitcoin.
advice ane any kind of any business that we will live better learn first do not just just follow-it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
All right - patience and calmness is the key not only to financial issues, but also to life's problems!
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
Patience is needed if we want to start using bitcoin. Because if we invest in altcoin we may have to be patient or practically long term.
Activity: 80
May 28, 2018, 08:10:59 AM
in the key bitcoin project is the most important to be successful and can get a big enough that is to be patient, because a lot of wisdom that we get in the science of religion about being patient as well as in its implementation in the world and bitcoin project, patience is the key to be able to to success and gain substantial and multiple profits. Moreover, the case of a natural friend where he bought bitcoin at a very high price then there is a hardfork case that causes bitcoin prices to fall and fall so drastically that it makes him panic and sell his btc balance because in thinking that btc prices will be even worse.
Activity: 254
May 28, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
Of course, in business strategy patience is the key to success. Everyone involved in the world of crypto money must have patience, and always know the time to invest and sell to bring big profits to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 28, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I wonder what your contribution was in April with such a profit indicator and how the current crisis affected your patience. It is clear that this is the main dogma for every investor, but sometimes it breaks down and you need to follow the common sense.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 06:36:32 AM
Patience is the golden rule of every cryptoinvestor,always keep in mind the story about 10000 bitcoins for two pizzas,if that guy had some patience for a few years he could become one of the richest persons in the world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 28, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
It's my firm belief that patience is the best strategy while working with crypto currency, and investing in particular. Cryptomarket always runs in circles. Even if your coins are dropping all you need to do is wait until their price is up again.
Indeed patience has an important role when we work in the world of crypto,
because I think if we are impatient then it will not be able to profit,
and we must be patient and able to analyze the conditions in order to gain profit
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
Patience, wisdom, generousity, prayer. You are right as you can. Trading is risky thing, not only rist to loose money, but mind
Activity: 215
May 28, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
It's my firm belief that patience is the best strategy while working with crypto currency, and investing in particular. Cryptomarket always runs in circles. Even if your coins are dropping all you need to do is wait until their price is up again.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 12:02:32 AM
Yes, we have to be very patient because in trading some times, it is very tough to judge them when the market is in down trend. If we panic about the market automatically we sell them for cheap prices. So patience is always key to hold them for certain period of time.
Jump to: