Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 131. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 06:48:28 AM
as a newbie here, patience is a key to success in cryptocurrency. There is up's and down in cryptoworld but I am positve to invest.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
Aside from patience. There are a lot of keys needed to be successful in this cryptoworld. One of those is Adequate knowledge . In investing , you need to know where you are investing. Analyze the trend and buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. Simple as that.
Activity: 173
May 30, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
I do not agree with your statement. The main thing is to be careful and choose the right time to profitably sell a coin at the peak of its price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
Well, it's the only real truth that I can tell about investing cryptocurrencies. Right now, I think we will have to wait at least a year to make 2x profit.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
I agree that staying patient is a good way to avoid high risks but you also need to have faith in coins that you keep in your portfolio. When you know you are good at choosing the best coins you can trust yourself and keep them.
Activity: 81
May 29, 2018, 09:55:26 PM
Yes I  agree with you, but sometimes when you are on a hard situation it seems that many people are easy to be impatient, like now that the market is very low and a lot of people needs high earnings I can picture that  they already loosing their patience   but no matter  what,  be patient it's a virtue.
Activity: 44
May 29, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
Yes patience is the key to succeed. Theirs a lot of apportunity we will gain the way we wait. If you were patient theirs a possivility that the price of your token will increase. That is one example in the traiding market. Be patience if you want to gain a lot of money.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I do agree with this, we just have to be patient while seeing a break down of markey, we can use this moment to buy more while the price is lower and keep it in hold until the market recovers. Take this advantage to gain more profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
im totally agree with this, we just need to be patience while see a break down of market, we can use this moment to buy more while price was so down, and keep hold until market was recover.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
yes you're god damn right dude patience is the key. even in life, casual stuff if you are an impatient person, you will have some problems always.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
Patience is good for basic coin, for the rest of patience can lead to the loss of the entire capital! So you need to study and follow all the coins that hold!
Activity: 72
May 28, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Yeah maybe, easier said than done though, it's been a bad year so far.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
That's one of the fundamentals we always miss, bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies out there are volatile, waiting is a must. If you really want to gain benefit from it, the best thing you can do is observe and be patient most of time. All good things takes time and those who are too impatient always gets frustrated and regretful so try not to be one of them and be patient.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
patience is always very important .you need to constantly learn to make money and learn to endure. sometimes there are times when you need to take risks, endure, then that would make money
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Yes I will agree that patience is the key to success, like for example patience of the bounty whose not going to pay you , second is patience of the dip price and the last is patience of all people who criticize bitcoin .
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 10:04:40 AM
Patience will help you to hod tokens and get more profits later when they appreciate greatly.Because without Patience, one will sell tokens for cheap price and later regret. Patience is all you need in the crypto world without that you can never enjoy your profits well.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
Remember guys, it's never a bad idea to step back and spend some time on the other things in your life. If you're not a day trader, trust me, your investment is still going to be here a week/month/year's time.
Peace <3
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
Yeah sure I believe that. cryptos requires you to have a great patience for you to gain big. Patience in cryptos is normally a reward for long time holders, though it is not easy to be a holder that is why patience is required.
Activity: 362
May 28, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
Yes Patience is the key. Don't rush anything coz you might hurt someone or you'll hurt most. Patience is a virtue when it comes to this market. You must study the possibilty of this project. However things are getting harder after this hard times. Time for us to enjoy. you must remember all altcoins are keep booming.
Activity: 54
May 28, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
yah you right and i agree with you. this patient will hard to get for some investment because the price down make panic all people so i think who can be patient on wait the market going up its great thing.
Jump to: