Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 148. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 113
May 13, 2018, 01:48:19 PM
Patience is the key only when you 100% know that your funds will grow later. But if you invest in not a promising project it is no sence to have a patience and you should sell your assets.
So we should always update the information. If we understand the roadmap of the project, then we will be more patient in waiting for every process. If the team developers are friendly, they will always deliver the accomplished achievements.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:38:34 PM
On this market earn only patient. Many succumb to the effect of the crowd and follow the crowd and do not want to think with their heads, so they lose their money and then shout that the whole cryptocurrency is a Scam)!
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 13, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
I completely agree with you. Many do not have the patience, even for me. But for me it is sometimes difficult to find coins with good potential. How do you do it?
Activity: 252
May 13, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
I agree with you that patience is an important part of every successful trader. Every people here in crypto currency should have patience in your self because this the key to your success what ever you do here in crypto currency, for example in selling your coins if you have no patience you will selling your coins without gain. Just be patience and you have your right profit.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
That's correct,patience is a key not just in cryptoinvesting but also in margin trading,soon or later every green candle gets red,so it is important to wait patiently for the moment.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
A sufficiently great element that might determine an investor’s success is patience. Although it is difficult to remain patient when the market moves and changes so rapidly, our emotions consistently gets in the way. So remember every time, if we set our investment for long time holding, be tolerant and stick to the plan through thick and thin.
Activity: 76
May 13, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
Patience is the key factor above all especially when you are into holding strategies, you must not lost hope, and when you are into waiting, it is better also to look for additional tokens to hold on ICO projects, and before investing do your research take time and buy tokens with good marits
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
it is true and I agree with what you say if patience is the key of success because in the world of cryptocurency the main role is patience and if if often rushed or panicked then it will only bring harm
Activity: 165
May 13, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
Patience is important to every investor, especially for investors in the encryption market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 13, 2018, 08:24:31 AM
Patience is the key only when you 100% know that your funds will grow later. But if you invest in not a promising project it is no sence to have a patience and you should sell your assets.
Activity: 72
May 13, 2018, 08:21:34 AM
Yes, the current market has been in a depressed state, and even these days have continued to fall, but we still have enough patience, I think this is not its end, I believe it will get better and better in the future.
Activity: 165
May 13, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
Yes, patience is really important in the encryption market. I once wanted to give up patience in the middle of the road several times, but I stuck to it and I got a lot of rewards.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
I agree with you that patience is an important part of every successful trader. If you can't remain calm in a sluggish market, you may lose most of your money.
Activity: 108
May 13, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
Patience is the key to success, and some investors focus only on short-term profits. When bitcoin falls, they start panicking. They don't have a good mindset to make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
it's true that most people who earned big money on crypto did it by hodling, not by trading. That's why I'm long time investor and usually not playing with day trading.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
In fact, this is true, only a patient and calm person will be able to get rich in spite of the rate fluctuation when he has in 1000% profit and wait 5000%   Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 13, 2018, 06:38:41 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

You hit it, mate. The huge wealth that everyone can have in crypto is not for everyone. That is ironic yet very true. The wealth that is found in crypto is only for those who have the patience to wait. Actually, it is not just pure patience that is needed here in crypto, it is more of guts. It is not just mere waiting, after all. It is waiting in spite of huge dumps. It is waiting in spite of huge pumps as well.
Activity: 108
May 13, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
With the market being soo red, that's all we can do for right now. Sincw the beginning of the year, I didn't expect big profits, but now I tend to think I'll probably wull have to train my patience and hold till winter or so. 10-20% is not what we expect when talk about BTC to hold
Activity: 169
May 13, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
I would just like to add that if you're bag holding for extended periods of time you're missing the opportunity to do day trades and maximize your profits. While the coins keep up on rising in value (or not, depending on the price you bought them), you could hold or day trade and still be earning the "same" profits from nominal value gains.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
Yes,exactly. Not only in investment business buit also in all sorts of personal life patience is importent. Patience is very difficult at times, that is why it had been said that patience is a virtue. Obviously we need to be patient with the body and with the reality of aging.
Jump to: