Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 151. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you man, because if you dont have patience and calm, you will loose everything in panic buying or panic selling
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 12, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
But excessive patience will cause you to lose some of the opportunities. You could have earned a price difference by buying and selling in a short period of time, and you will continue to increase your number of tokens, so don't hesitate when you encounter the right timing of trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 12, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Absolutely, patience is really crucial in crypo investment. That is why the word "HODL" was created in order for us to be reminded during deep or bear market. We just need to choose the coins or tokens that is well established which give us peace of mind during bear markets. If you back read the charts of the cryptocurrencies, you will agree that what I have said is correct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 12, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
Patience is a virtue indeed,that is why most of the successful people in the cryptocurrencies are holders, who has plenty of patience because if you dont have that patience,and you are checking the market from time to time you will get yourself in a deep trouble as you are going to sell in panic whenever the market has started to failed
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
you are very right, patience is the key to a success because with us be patient then we will get very good results .. I am very amazed with you because it can give a motivation to your friends
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
May 12, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
There is no other way of making it in crypto. patience during trying time is the only way, The coins might be faced with all sorts of problems from dips to regulations, but good coins always find their way back up, so just be patient

Yes, therefore, the most important thing is to find good promising projects. The very idea of the project should be excellent, the team must be strong. PR is also very important.
If such projects are found, then you just need to buy and wait.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
we need knowledge and strategy. Besides the fact that you wait until finally your altcoins grow, you still have to know what these altcoins and how you made sure that today they will go up.
Activity: 59
May 11, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
Yes patience is the key to success most of the people said that and also in crypto world you have to be patient if you want your investment go higher dont be disappointed or dont panic if the price are going down surely the other day it will rise again as you dont expected.
Activity: 9
May 11, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
Yes, patience is the key
 In all business or investment you must have patience to study if something is wrong and correct in your achievements, it is important for you to succed, and you should have patience in waiting most especially in terms of cryptocurrency market. Always remeber that hard work has its rewards as long as you have a long patience.
Activity: 1
May 11, 2018, 08:52:28 PM
We believe in building things properly in the new horizons utilising blockchain, crypto, tokens and digital innovation, and by connecting these to real physical world assets that can be scaled is what CLMVT GO! http://www.clmvt.io is created on. Our seeding phase for the initial projects starts tomorrow.
Activity: 102
May 11, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I do agree of your strategy that holding with patience is really the key. I also do what you did due to decreasingly price of bitcoins nor altcoins that really dip the price.
Activity: 434
May 11, 2018, 08:47:41 PM
  great words! not only patience matters but the intuition and the spexial feeling inside
you can not rely on them forever but it is very helpful from time to time
Activity: 434
May 11, 2018, 08:40:19 PM
yea I understand what you are talking about
sometimes it is so hard just to put yourself together though
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

Yes patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.

And this is where patience plays the most important part of allowing your investment to enter a state of stasis, preventing losses and just waiting for the next market recovery allowing you to adapt and endure on these situation, though it may seem simple, I think it is the hardest part of any investor specially because of cryptocurrency's volatility.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 11, 2018, 04:14:15 PM
You nailed it man! Once they see the market is red or it dropped they worried a lot. May because they did position their invest at the right time. Like now bitcoin is dropping and currently and is currently at 8700 US dollar if you bought at late 7k by now you are anxious. But those who are patience would either hold and check after a few months.

Let me leave you with this

Patience is not an attitude, its a skill.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 11, 2018, 04:10:53 PM
Gracias mate! One principle that works for crypto investing is patience. Once the coin has good potentials, it will surely rise to its market expectation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
indeed not many people realize that patience is necessary especially in the world of commerce although there is no guarantee that the longer the price of a coin will become more expensive but there are many coins that give us proof that the price can be very expensive if we want to keep it for a long time for example is bitcoin
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 11, 2018, 03:47:18 PM
Yes it is! Patience is the characteristic we should have. that is the most important thing we should have in our blood or in the whole part of our body. If you're a impatience, good luck in joining in any bounty campaigns. or in any branches of crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 546
May 11, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
I think an impatient person can not deal with the cryptocurrency market as there seems to be fall and rise in the market. Selling off as a result of sudden fall in price will make one loose in the long run as there may be increase in the nearest possible future. So dealing in cryptocurrency requires one to be very patient.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
it is precisely this patience that is the key to success and to a good profit, since people are basically draining the tokens immediately after receiving, although if you have a bit of patience then you can sell it for much more than that)
Jump to: