Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 152. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
Patience is a golden rule of any cryptoinvestors,without patience dont expect for a good profit.The manipulators and whales are trying hard to make us get scared but we must hold our coins strong.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
Thanks for sharing the forums Up, this is very important for newbies to be patient when dealing with cryptos world in-term of investment or joining bounties... Patience is the key for any investments, if you are not patient, you will loose all.
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
May 11, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
Oh yes in cryptocurrency world, you are very correct. Using bitcoin as a very good example. As at 2009 bitcoin had been introduced into the market and very well alot of people like me disregarded it's mining or purchasing. Later on in 2015, it became known but was still without value, in 2016, news about it spread and there was lots of noise about it. Some people sold and some held. Those who sold, regretted it bitterly but those who kept theirs, enjoyed over 1000 percent increase in 2017. But even at that. You have to know and analyse the potential of whatever coin you are patient about. Using dogecoin as an example. Patience has not been a good tool with it
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Personally, completely agree with you on the matter that patience is a crucial characteristic of a successful investor. I think the most important thing that can provide you the trust and courage not to panic is planning the amount you can afford to lose.
yet from the very beginning you need to be able to allocate all your funds, but the most important aspect of successful investment is the correct and real analysis of the project where you decided to invest your money.
Activity: 34
May 11, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
Honestly patience is a virtue that is needed in quantum amount with regards to crypto. Basically i will say i learnt how to be patient from waiting months to years to sell domains. I will enjoin all noobs to learn patience, its a needed virtue to climb.
Activity: 178
May 11, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
Personally, completely agree with you on the matter that patience is a crucial characteristic of a successful investor. I think the most important thing that can provide you the trust and courage not to panic is planning the amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
Yes patience is very important but also good observational skills are important. We must always pay attention to how the market is trending and how the projects of the coins we are holding are progressing. If a project is not progressing then no matter how long you wait, its coin will not recover
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
So it is, because in any case you should not hurry! I think that experienced traders will support me, it is impossible to predict in the short term the crypto currency market, how the exchange rate will change, so you should wait until the good moment until you are sure 99%
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 11, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
I fully agree, if you invest in cryptocurrencies then you should be primarily a patient person and should be prepared for the fact that the coin may fall in price.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
In research and investment, calmness and patience are an extremely important virtue. Things are almost at a disadvantage, but without patience, you may never get results. Investing in the Cryptocurrency market has always challenged investors. Everything can change quickly. Do not give up if you have faith in investing. The best results are only for the worthy.
Be patient!
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
In fact, patience is one of the basic skills of a crypto-currency trader. The ability to wait to learn. Not every trader knows how to wait. And very often because of this, it loses money. The main thing is to correctly determine the time when you need to wait.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 11, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.
Patient is well needed when it comes to holding our alts in waiting when the price rise or increased. Although starting an investment with altcoin or bitcoin also needs a learning process for us to achieve better way of earning in the future and a more efficient way of gaining profit.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 11:56:31 AM
Patience is the key to successful investing here. You can easily earn profits by keeping good coins, but it is necessary that the coins that you hold, they have good growth prospects.
Activity: 114
May 11, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
Patience can play a big role in the various aspect of life. So as in the crypto sphere, where everything changes in just a second especially in the field of trading. So people with weak hands tend to lose a lot of investment because they became impatient. Constant learning gives us the advantage to quickly find the solution and understand the market trend. Furthermore, reading articles and watching videos about trading, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are always a good practice to widen our knowledge even more.

Activity: 139
May 11, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
All the current valuable currencies with a suitable roadmap and action plan will eventually increase in value. Not every investment will be successful, but patient investors will eventually be rewarded.
Activity: 490
May 11, 2018, 11:40:48 AM
There is a very correct remark about the fact that patience today is probably the most important reason that many people still have a deposit, because if it were not for your patience, you would not have any deposit.
Activity: 103
May 11, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
Yes, patience is your key to success. With your patience, you can open your path and your chances wide to succeed. Vice versa, if you can not be patient, always in a hurry in taking action and without thinking long, then the failure will be easy to approach you. All to yourself. Especially in this very volatile crypto, if you are impatient and do not do much research. You are just in a hurry to sell and buy with all your own, you will lose a lot of money without making a profit.
Activity: 756
May 11, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
yes it is true, patience is the key to everything, especially in the world of crypto, because so many people regret having sold their coin, and this is the most common thing for new investors who have never had experience in the world of crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 11, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
In any case, patience and calmness are the basis for any success. Moreover, they help in trading with crypto-currencies. I wish everyone to train themselves in these qualities.
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
in starting up in the cryptocurrency world we basically have to be patient if we want to get big profit because it is not instant. Choose the right method to trade your coin and select a coin that has a clear goal and a leading manager
Jump to: