Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 25. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

You said well, patience is actually a great virtue someone need to possess here in crypto world which is also the key. Now that the market is red, the best thing is just to hold
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
 Do not invest money that you will need within a short time horizon, because then you will be tempted to sell it all, when the price is low like right now. And take some profit after a rise in price even though you might expect the price to rise further. If the price then falls you will have gained something from the rise in price and you have the opportunity to buy more crypto at a lower price. Finally never think that you with certainty can figure out the price movement. Always be skeptical and do not time out bad scenarios even though they hurt just to think about.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
Every thing you and what ever you work, patience is the key how to make you success or not, many worker are not have soul of patience and make them was be failed and lost their chance to be success, the same with how the crypto will make you success if you have patience and can faced how to control your self.
Activity: 7
August 27, 2018, 05:30:57 AM
I very much agree with you, not only in the cryptocurrency world or in real life, patience is the key to success.
Activity: 253
August 27, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes I agree with you,  bitcoin investment is like a business and its require strategy and patient in order to have a huge return of investment. Patient is the most important if we are interring on cryptocurrency, cause we all know that altcoin had a volatile value and we need patient and wait the right time to sell our coin to make a huge profit.
Activity: 83
August 27, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
My suggestion is that if you make money, sell your coins as soon as possible, don't hold them for a long time, because the market is unstable, and it is very likely that you will lose the part of your profit when you keep it. It may also Lose your money. If you are in a loss state, develop a strategy for yourself.
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 12:22:20 AM
No doubt I concur persistence is the way to be fruitful in light of the fact that you can choose without speculation to much or without freezing. Likewise as a result of being understanding you can think obviously in each circumstance and it is important to be tolerant when you're holding up to rise the esteem. Tolerant is the most vital thing when you're in crypto world since it is the best way to whenyou need to hold up a more drawn out time.
Activity: 100
August 27, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
Patience is an important factor in cryptocurrency, without patience you will not get a good profit.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Patience is the key in order for us to success and gain more money and profit than before, waiting until the market goes green again and back its reputation so that we may earn more profit.
Activity: 253
August 27, 2018, 12:06:31 AM
Indeed during this patience is a key to success. because if we did have a great sense of patience, then we will be increasingly able to hold back the emotions. In this crypto if we are more subdued, it will be better.
Activity: 26
August 27, 2018, 12:04:09 AM
Yes, patience is the number one key to success, but I believe that it is together with good luck and fortune. Just saying because I still hold my investment and I keep saying that the good luck of my investment is not yet arriving.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 09:44:29 PM
I agreed with topic, but holding is not always good. You must be decisive at important moment, when the price is at top, you must sell it.
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 09:37:05 PM
I'm agree with the view of topic. Patience is a really virtue, since I began to research at cryptos and joined some airdrops and bountis. The first, if you're not patience, you had to deal the truth that you won't receive anything for a long time or even, you get reward as worthless token or fraud projects. When I wanted to invest some coins, the market have gone down. This is still challeges that patience is one of elements could decide the success.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 08:13:42 PM
It is not easy to keep calm.
Whoever invested in the big boom in crypto cant sleep well.
I think prices will go up again, but this time is not easy for new investors like me to survive.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
Patience is the main virtue needed for anyone to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 26, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
It is important not only to be patient but also to know exactly when to wait and when to sell without hesitation. A clear plan and understanding of the market is the key to success.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
This is what most people in this community fail to remember. That cryptocurrency investment might be a long term investment and this sometimes requires a great deal of patience to wait for your earnings.
Activity: 596
August 26, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
I agree with you. People who do not have patience and can not safely survive the fall in coins prices, it is better to stay away from crypto. Patience is always good. Who knows how to wait, he always reached the one he wants.Who do how to wait, he always be reached the one that wants.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 26, 2018, 07:43:49 PM
False decisions, whether too long to hold or too quickly sell a coin, will definitely give a regret. One chooses an ICO coin for investment, ignores a project that turns out to have a bright future, and will surely give regret. The medicine from all of them is just patient and always grateful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
Yeah , if people will learn at the very early stage of the trading beforr to enter in cryptocurrency world then surely they will never lose patience , and with definite patience they will be able to hold their assets for long term and will leads into profit for them easily .
Here I myself when entered in the trading work of cryptocurrency then I was not able to make much earnings because I was not having patience , most of the times when I was bought coin then I get into fear whether the market of the coin will go up or not , and sometimes I sold them even with the loss .
So here patience is big key to get success in the cryptocurrency trading , here I will say that it will be more better for the people that they get first to know about the trading basic and thinking ( what should we have ) before to start work can give better success .
Here in present time I am in profit of about 2 to 2.5 times profit of my investment in three years , since this profit is not big but is less due to loss in the last year of dump of cryptocurrency market .
So have patience for the better result otherwise to sell at low price will result into loss for us .
Pages:
Jump to: