Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 95. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
We must know when we must be patience, when we must cutlose. not all patience are good, not all cutloses are good too
That's why we really need strategy in order to decide the best Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes exactly, patience is the key to have a good profit or to avoid losses. This is the best asset for a trader to acquire. This alone could save your capital and can help you gain profit.
Activity: 138
July 01, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
Yes, this market is still at a low point. We need to have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up. I believe that in the next bull market, we can get huge profits from the coins we hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
Of course,since there are many companies and projects in which you receive money only after half a year,since the project ended and payments on it are later,in General,many projects have been paying out recently in such a way that after the end of ISO ische from 1-4 months you have to wait to get Tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 01, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
Definitely, patience is the key to success. Holding your coins for a long time is not as easy as that, because there are times that the price of the coin decreases and you feel upset about it. So, we have to have a lot of patience and work hard for it because that's the only thing we need to reach our goals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
July 01, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

You are absolutely right. Many people are used to gain quick an high profits when trading, but when the market starts to stabilize, patience has been a necessity. Things regarding cryptos are going to be more systemized, and one should have a thorough knowledge the technology behind cryptos in line with trading skills.

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
Yep, it's true. Patience is the key of everything. not just in business or work, but it's also about our lives. So, keep your patience and play your investment by buying good coins.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 05:15:23 AM
When entering this market, I find that if you want to make big profits, in addition to knowledge, the most important thing is the calm and patience. If you have invested and held any crypto, then you need to calm down and wait until the crypto rate increases instead of fearing that the exchange rate is down and the panic sell leads to a loss. Patience is the key to success.
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:14:44 AM
I agree with it. This topic was raised more than once on the forum. Indeed patience in the world of crypto currency is the key to success and stable earnings. You need to develop this quality in yourself, if you want to have good achievements.
July 01, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
Yeah thats true patience is a virtue we all need to wait on what is the effect if the market is still dying. Maybe should hold more term to qualify that a coin a potential to grow or bounces back to its normal price. Patience the important key. goodluck all
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
Patience is very important more expecially when you are in the crypto-currency world but the key is using your head.
Patience is also the key to success whatever you do in the crypto-currency world, if you don't have patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits so we must be exercise patience in all terms of buying,selling and trading.
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
Yes, for the current market, we need to have enough patience because the market will be low for a long time. All of us must have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up and gain more wealth.
Activity: 275
July 01, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

yes, of course, patience is the key to success, because without patience it is impossible to make a profit without patience, you can burn out badly. here I completely agree
Activity: 176
MeVu
July 01, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
It always is, in crypto world especially. We all have to think about the profit from trading and I wouldn't have any if I sell all my coins now. That's the reality. I don't care about saving "most of the invested money", I want to be successful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
July 01, 2018, 04:57:49 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes, totally correct. that patience is the key to successful people, because being a successful person requires careful struggle and preparation, if not able to endure patiently then the destruction and loss we will get. especially with the current cryptocurrency market value declining.
Activity: 148
July 01, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
Patience is really critical. Whether investing elsewhere or investing in the encryption market, you must have enough patience. Especially in the encryption market. Patience is more important.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 04:55:35 AM
patience, discipline is always a good indicator to stability! wait and invest and it will cost all a lot)))
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
July 01, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
It's true that patience is the key to successful earnings, but I think "greed" is a more important key - if you're greedy, patience won't save you.
Activity: 67
Merit: 6
July 01, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
One of the keys to the problem is patience. Including facing altcoin movements that continue to fall, we must remain patient and wait for altcoin not to sell when the price has not gone up.
This will help distinguish whether you are the winner or loser.
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
Agree, I guess it is true in any kinds of investments. I can see that in this market, when the price goes down strongly, people usually 'cutloss', but to see in a long-term way, when blockchain is applicable into real life, the price will be higher than you thought.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: