Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 90. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
Patience indeed is really needed to become a successful investors because at times when the market is moving either in your favour or against, if you are not patient enough you might get overwhelmed and end up selling too early maybe to avoid more loss when you could have waited and make more profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 11:23:44 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I totally agree with this. Patience is really the key. Especially for me who always join bounty campaigns regularly. If you are an impatient person, you will learn here eventually that you need to be patient sometimes to achieve a specific goal of yours.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
That's right patience is a big need when it comes to investing. Why? Because as a investor there are a lot of circumtances that happen in a day or week and month. If you are not patience and always have many thoughts about your investmentit only could lead to selling. 
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 07:15:25 AM
100% true.Patience is the key.All we have to do is HODL and wait.
Activity: 392
July 06, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
Patience has been a necessity in using crypto. Things regarding cryptos are going to be more systemized, and one should have a thorough knowledge the technology behind cryptos in line with trading skills.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
Patience is not the key. Right action in the right direction with proper understanding and right time. Too much patience can lead you at some disastrous situation. Price are too much fluctuating right now.
copper member
Activity: 383
July 05, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
not everyone can withstand the patience, especially in the crypto trade, most of them will be restless and afraid of losing the opportunity to gain profit or lose some of their assets, whereas patience in need in the face of crypto trade
Activity: 185
July 05, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
Yes,  patience solves everything especially in cryptos investments, you can't expect your profits on the second day of your investment, sometimes you waited for months while you get to make profits. Just relax and trust what you are doing, everything is going to be successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

No doubt if you wanna a become a successful trader then you must maintain your patience.Especially these days market is extreme red and courage and patience must be maintain to hold your investment and wait for pump up time to sell at high price.A good example of patience is 2017,those who held their patience got high reward.
Activity: 134
July 05, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
a sense of anxious very instrumental in addressing everything related to cryptocurrency. with patience we can control the emotions, we will be spared from careless actions and we will get the maximum results in the end.
Activity: 588
July 05, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
I am very calm about the fall in the crypto currency market. Probably because most of my capital is in USD and I am ready for any drop in the market.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about long-term investments. not the fact that bitcoin after the fall will be able to return to its price.
Activity: 333
July 05, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

Good for you sir. Congratulations.
I also believe that in this industry, patience should be required. Whether you have a low value token for today it doesn't matter because tomorrow is uncertain maybe after a few months this token might skyrocket. We'll never know right? This is only possible as long as you're willing to wait and prepared to take the risks.
That's called patience, it's the key to crypto success.
Activity: 840
July 05, 2018, 04:29:20 PM
I can not remain calm at a time when the market is falling and my capital is declining. Sometimes I do stupid things and sell coins. That's why we must be calm at all times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 05, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
I think if you observe risk-management and money-management then you do not need to rely so much on patience. If you are patient, then patience is very important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 05, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
Totally agree with you. You must be confident in token you are holding. If you clearly see future perspectives of project then just relax be confident and hodl.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
You are absolutly right! When you make a lot of moves in trading - you will lose a lot. Need to keep calm and be aware of two kind of emotions: fear and greed. If you have a self control in this two ways - i am sure that you will be reach, and i mean not only money, but also your mind.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
This same statement is what i always tell my colleagues who are also into crypto. Most especially those who are coming newly into this space. So many find it difficult to wait and get the best profit. They would always want to sell at every slightest opportunity.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

Yes, I think patience is the most important so we can recover on this kind of tragedy in cryptpcurrency because without patience were losing too much of our investment and may be we can't recover our losses anymore if we force to sell our crypto investment.
Activity: 29
July 05, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
patience is good if placed on good strategy. we need be patience when waiting for up
but we dont need be patience when we know the price is still down
Pages:
Jump to: