Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 42. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I think you are very right. Even if you are a holder, you can find a lot of good things to do in the world of cryptocurrency. I think the curent market should be seen as a good period to have more altcoins and tokens.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 29, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Indeed true. We should not make actions that will make us regret afterwards such as selling at this point wherein the market value of cryptos are at their lowest this year. Red marks are still dominant and as smart investors and cryptousers, we should not be doing panic selling but rather, waiting and being patient.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
We also need to be careful not to get greedy especially when we done the trading.
Just takes a little profit at a time, and do it repeatedly. that would be safer than waiting for a big profit at a time, that will has a big risk if we got the price suddenly dropped while we wait.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
I believe to the saying patience is the key because in crypto if you don't wise you are getting lost.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
Yes patience is the key, or i may say one of the key to success in crypto. Because patience can wait when the perfect time has come, patience can also help of panic selling and patience is the key because market dumping is not the problem nor the hindrances to success.
Activity: 742
September 29, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
Perhaps it already been mentioned before. beside Patient we also need to never given up and continuity to keep on learning and analyzing the cryptocurrency market from time to time, in order to be able to survive here.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 29, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
Yes, indeed, patience is the key to success in the world of cryptocurrency. But it is very hard to endure when you see how much your deposit decreases. Sad
Yes, every day you wake up, check prices and again you calculate your loss. It is very depressive and very hard to stay in this market. Weak hands are out. But strong holders are still here!
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
In the past few months, I have seen a situation that many people were disappointed in the crypto market, fixed the losses and left. I believe that this is a sign and soon there will be a trend reversal. People are just disappointed that all the assets have ceased to grow and correction for several months severely crippled their nervous system. This applies to those who counted on quick and easy earnings.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
There are many keys to success in this crypto world, and yeah patience is one of them. Besides patience, you should have a hard work, consistency, focus (these are the keys as you say), and also a courage to take any risks. If we have those things, I think we will get a good result.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
September 29, 2018, 11:08:36 AM
Thou, it is so true that common sense is also needed alongside patience, it is pertinent to say patience is still the major thing. Cos I know, thou common sense may get one some level of success, without patience, the success may stand for long cos things may not eventually go rosy as planned.
Activity: 616
September 29, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
very true, here we have to be really patient with the prices on the market, when we go down we can't panic, just wait, the price will improve, left on vacation just don't think too much, the trading world is like that, prices go up and down are common
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 29, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
Yes, indeed, patience is the key to success in the world of cryptocurrency. But it is very hard to endure when you see how much your deposit decreases. Sad
Activity: 210
September 29, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
Yes that is really true because you will not be successful one here if you will be just wait and be patience you also have to learn everything while waiting for it to be successful, so you can make a lot of plans in the future when the right time comes.
Activity: 140
September 29, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
I agree for this the patience is the key because now days is we need patience because to the eth price and more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
September 29, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
Patience will the top of the step. So many people  will get loss their money so quickly just because they are not patience in decide which step they will choose. We should not panic in making decision. We should think about everything in this cryptoworld carefully. So..beside hardwork..focus...knowledge..we need patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Patience is one of the hardest thing to learn but this is something that every trader should have. Without it we can only succeed in short term and will miss the future price increase because of being impatient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Agree patience is the really key for all your hardworks to achieve what you want to achieve hardwork + patience = success just like the coin you're holding you have to be patience to wait for the price goes high and to gain more profits

And besides, patience will help to refrain from buying a coin when it is on takeoff. So today I bought Ripple almost at the top, when he took off. As soon as I bought, Ripple fell down. If I were patient, I would not have done anything stupid.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
Agree patience is the really key for all your hardworks to achieve what you want to achieve hardwork + patience = success just like the coin you're holding you have to be patience to wait for the price goes high and to gain more profits
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Patience is just a thing that all we need, it's not a key to something, knowleges and hardwork are keys to sucsess in any type of doing. By the way patience is the key when you jailed only, just joking guys.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 29, 2018, 08:44:36 AM
it's true that we have to be patient, be patient and try our best. don't despair, if you experience failure, you have to learn more from the failure, don't stop there because the future is still long for us to succeed
Pages:
Jump to: