Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 37. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 03, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
I agree that long-term investments require 3-5 years of patience. Moreover, the money invested in the long term is quite large and free.
I think that long-term investment is the best strategy in cryptobusiness and it requires a lot of patience. When you get in to this, you should understand that you will probably see the results of your efforts at 3-5 years only.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 12:02:14 AM
This is obviously very important and it is true. in my opinion, if we are patient in crypto, then we would be easier to reach the target we want. so then we will be more easy to reach for success.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 11:44:40 PM
patience is the most important thing in this environment, although I think the second most important thing is to know when to stop, it is good to be patient but also know how to take advantage of opportunities, I have seen many more people who lose their money by waiting too long than the one who loses it in a bad bet, so balance your priorities.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
October 02, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
In terms of what you say patience is the key, if directed at crypto investment, patience is not enough to achieve success, but all you have to do is have strategies and methods in trading.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 02, 2018, 10:56:32 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Patience alone can't get you anywhere. If you have coins and tokens which have good future potential, then you should hold on to them. But at the same time, you should be on constant watch and you should dump them if their value is going down.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 10:51:35 PM
indeed, in crypto patience is the key.
looking for the volatile of the market, you must be patient.
if you are panic, you will not get any profit.
or you can end up with losses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Patience is the key for the success all the time. Research, focus and luck also need for success. Some expert know when pump and when dump. Holding is the perfect decision in dump market.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

Exatly patience is very important thing in crypto space. But same time we need to focus about market cycles - historical graphs - projects quality - technological developments etc etc.
So patience is not enough.We need to develope our other skills and we need to continue learning about everything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 02, 2018, 04:21:08 PM
I agree, in investing patience is one of the main rules, when the price of coins falls, one should not panic and wait
Activity: 98
October 02, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
I agree. Patience is something that does not interfere in matters where there is money and especially in cryptocurrency. Where autumn is important to be always with a sober mind.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
October 02, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Patience is the key to success with capital investment. It is necessary to learn to wait and buy cryptocurrency on time when it is at the bottom and has a low price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
October 02, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
I fully agree with the author, patience plays a huge role in achieving the goals set, the main thing is not to give up.
actually being patient is important not only for the cryptocurrency world but for our world as well you heed to control yoyrself if ypu want to be successful
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 02, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
patience is really important and you need to learn to control ypur emotions as panic selling is a problem and avery big one
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 03:47:37 PM
I fully agree with the author, patience plays a huge role in achieving the goals set, the main thing is not to give up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
October 02, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. Patience is one of the best keys to success. If you have enough patient, good results will come to you. But the problem is that some people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. I think they should not do that, they should have patience. So the most important key is still the time to be patient.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
Calmness is not what you will do here. Rather, it would be correct to say that it is not only thanks to him. You also need to have insider information, otherwise your calm of mind will be the calm of one who regularly loses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
October 02, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Not only patience.. Experience, luck, risk and patience will make you reach in crypto world.
Without other factors patience will take you to nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
October 02, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Without patience, it is really impossible to win in this market. But almost nobody can do that. Because when we all start to win a little, we want more. This leads us into error. Those who can do this are already rich. Smiley
I think so as well. You are trying to be patient but when you get some money, you get very enthsuastic and want to improve your income. This is the tiem when you start making mistakes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 02, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
Well in every investment instrument, there is a time to decide. You can accept the loss and leave or show some patience and wait what to come. I mostly choose the second strategy. In crypto, i'm showing patience. I hope i am making the right decision.
copper member
Activity: 381
October 02, 2018, 02:58:19 PM
Absolutely, patience is the key to success in crypto, patience can make us think positively even though the market is falling low, because patience can make us see that the market decline is normal and the market will be able to rise in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: