Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 36. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 03:13:51 AM
I agree that patience is the key, one must alo be flexible to change when it is required! The onpy constant thing in cryolptocurrency is change! Patience will get you far in this space and ability to change and adapt will get you rich!

Definitely, it depends on the market situation no one knows how the volume increases and decreases. It is very hard to see the market is struggling but still I am holding coins and waiting patiently for my day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
I am a very patient bounty hunter. I usually keep my reward for at least 3 months, but the market has not given me any response. My wallet is still bleeding!
Activity: 448
October 04, 2018, 02:58:42 AM
Patience is the key to encryption. But I believe it's more about profit. If an encryption is not profitable. Then he will lose patience. Especially now the bear market.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:55:01 AM
Common truths voiced aloud. This can be applied to anything, including the choice of a wife, dinner or a regular vacuum cleaner. You can register it even easier: think with your head and do not rush.
It's just that people are used to living at a fast pace, especially in big cities. Hence their habit of haste and quick decisions. There is nothing bad in it, it allows you to solve a bunch of pressing problems. But when it comes to money, these people are no longer in a hurry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 02:54:10 AM
You are right patient is the key to success in the crypto business because panic has lead so many investors into loses that they could have avoided just by being patient. But with patient you also need to be smart.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
October 04, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

This is quite true, a lot of patience is needed in this business,however as you have stated earlier you also need some elements of hard work through knowledge building to be able to make it. Thanks
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 04, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
I agree that patience is the key, one must alo be flexible to change when it is required! The onpy constant thing in cryolptocurrency is change! Patience will get you far in this space and ability to change and adapt will get you rich!
October 04, 2018, 02:36:15 AM
Many people used to think that having invested a couple of bucks - they became investors, and there is a comfortable life ahead!)) this is ridiculous - an investor is labor, hard work, still iron nerves.
October 04, 2018, 02:34:41 AM
I think that the crypto stock market is very volatile - and this is an opportunity to make money, or to try ...)) then how can anyone. for example, at least a year - the course of any coin suffers ups and downs - this is an opportunity, at least to increase the same coin in volume.
October 04, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
this is one side of the coin - a lazy investor .. there are many of these - they will buy for $ 100 and live in the hope of a mega profit.
I personally think that money that does not work every day is dead money, and opportunities that have been lost.
October 04, 2018, 02:30:39 AM
What do you mean - what do you mean ... keep the purchased coins for years ...?
This is of course cool, and maybe even a good earning.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 03, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
Patience is the second name of market.if any one have no patience so they not survive in market so patience is the key of market winner.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 03, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
in trading, or playing on the exchange, patience is key, but you still need a strong analysis and signal to determine a profitable investment choice
yep, but patience is the main thing to gain success in cryptocurrency and then expertise in terms of analysis will be very useful, when looking at deteriorating market conditions is a test for our patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 01:55:21 PM
The main problem when working with cryptocurrency is patience and the ability to wait, as well as cold calculation.  This is all over the years.  And only on personal experience.
Activity: 726
October 03, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
in trading, or playing on the exchange, patience is key, but you still need a strong analysis and signal to determine a profitable investment choice
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
October 03, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
So, what are you talking about actually? It seems you have posted an offtopic here. This board is not for having such discussion.
Well, if you are talking about patience in trading? I think it's more important to have technical knowledge than being patient. Otherwise, you may end up 0 from a hero.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
You can't always depend on patience in trades. People who had shown patience in Dec-jan are screwed badly today. You need to take active steps according to the market condition. Hodl in every market situation is not right. Patience is good in bear market. But try to trade according to trends.
This is a good idea, patience is good, but it is not good in all situations. Following the trend from time to time to come up with different plans, do not be patient in a bad time. Patience depends on the time, wisdom in trade will make you never lose.

Lol. Good point about that dec to jan  holding lol. Unless you're going for 2020, which would likely make you being patient worth it. Though i doubt many can hold out that long lol.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
October 03, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
You can't always depend on patience in trades. People who had shown patience in Dec-jan are screwed badly today. You need to take active steps according to the market condition. Hodl in every market situation is not right. Patience is good in bear market. But try to trade according to trends.
This is a good idea, patience is good, but it is not good in all situations. Following the trend from time to time to come up with different plans, do not be patient in a bad time. Patience depends on the time, wisdom in trade will make you never lose.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 03, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
Activity: 484
October 03, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
The key to success is always the patience of each person. Patience is a necessity in Crypto because this is a bad market that needs patience with it. Those who hurry and fear ahead of time are often at a loss in Cryptocurrency. Everything has its essentials.
Pages:
Jump to: