Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience: The key factor to succeeding in the crypto space - page 3. (Read 1433 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10
Of course I agree with you that you are waiting for the key to success, winning an easy feeling is controlled if the market is in a downward trend, then the only way is that we do not make the wrong decision, so we must be patient do next.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Yes everyone must have patience since crypto is still on the infant stage and we have a long way to go before the full realization about this modern technology, crypto space has lot to offer just be patient and don't stop learning the new ways.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Patience is indeed a very important factor in success. And in the past, if I had patience, of course, I would get more profits. I rushed to sell coins for fear that the price would drop. But in just a few days the price of coins rose again. And of course, if we are patient we will surely find a good way.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Patience is one of the virtues that almost every crypto enthusiasts need to have or else he/she would always lose money due to the frequent pumps and dump in the cryptocurrency market. Sometimes so many people get moved by the FUD and false information that are spread through the crypto space. Sometimes it takes patience for us to keep holding our bitcoin even at this dip.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
If you invest in a long-term, then you are right, you need to study the team, perhaps past successful start-ups and get into the essence of the product, how exactly it helps to solve some problem. without this knowledge, investing in a project would be very risky
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I think the same as OP as well, a project need time to develop and grow. I often seeing people pushing developers for progress every week. I understand that most people are concern since they invested money, but it is going to disrupt the development if the team keep attending to repeated questions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
just as we waited a long time for bounty, from starting work, waiting for distribution and launching to the market exchange, and all that needed extensive patience. but when the time comes, we get huge income without having to leave the house and squeeze power, only our brains are thinking. then think again to get out of the crypto industry, survive for success, or get out and go back to your comfort zone.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Absolutely, most come with hit and run strategy but trust me crypto doesn't always work that way. Just take your time to study and learn much about what you are getting into. Without patience you might give up.

That's is true some people joining in crypto by hit run strategy buy in low price sell high price and they wait again for another dump and buy again and cycle again this strategy using patience.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
It is true. Many people are talking about the patience. This is a very important to have the big patience, because it is the key for us not driven to be stressful and panic selling. But, tot ell the truth, it is quite difficult to have the big patience in this kind of crypto world.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Absolutely, most come with hit and run strategy but trust me crypto doesn't always work that way. Just take your time to study and learn much about what you are getting into. Without patience you might give up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.

I actually think that patience is one of factors that would lead to success in crypto. However, perfect timing with regards to investment and cashing out your money will lead you to better profits than just waiting for the dip and peak of the prices.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Patience is one of the main factor to succeed in this cryptocurrency community.
But that is not all, you also need to be smart and get the knowledge you need to know.
This will not just make you wait for the future, but to secure the future that you are waiting for a bright one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
You are right patience is key to succeed in crypto; you have to keep patience in trading to make a good profit.
Sometimes you have to buy coins for long term & if you sell out in bear market panic ally than obviously you will be in loss.

So you have to keep patience in all circumstances in crypto world.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Patience today, to a great regret, already tolerates big failures, because today patience is precisely that feeling in people that quality which helps to maintain balance, if today you don’t have it, then you are already a poor person.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is for sure, sometimes it is better not to rush and prudently look at the project, its team and what prospects they can bring, and only then act!
Activity: 588
In any case, patience will have an important role not only in the field of investment. Patience It is a valuable tool for every person who can change a lot in the life of everyone. Therefore, if you have no patience then learn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Most of the fraudulent act by some projects, gas made some folks to start losing patience.
I tried to imagine what the team of a particular project I know of was trying to do or what they thought of, when it was announced bounty hunters will not be paid and that they are sorry for that, which they later reversed. Had it been people did not stand up against it, they would have succeeded in in paying.
Patience is very essential, but we should know what yo do , when patience is running out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
right what you convey is not only patience but also as an investor must have the confidence and cleverness in utilizing every opportunity that we will invest in the conditions and situations that we are now
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Patience with smartness will work only patience will not provide you profit u need to selective that we are in this market only for profit and not for to just see the price movements,profitability with patience the only formula for adoption.
Activity: 518
Yes I agree with that patience is the key to success in our holding currency to earn a better amount of profit in the future. That's why I still holding my invested currency even I lose a big amount of my investments in the past few months because I still believe that the market will soon increase their value to get a chance of a better earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: