Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience: The key factor to succeeding in the crypto space - page 8. (Read 1433 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Patience pays off only if you chose a good coin  Wink Holding coins or token without potential and waiting only for occassional pump is a wrong way to treat your capital.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is an evolving sector which is poise to lift many from financial aid to been financially free.  Apart from the powerful potentials of cryptocurrency in better finances and transactions, payment and utility,  cryptocurrency will make money cheaper and influence international trade positively!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In confirmation of your words, I can say that thanks to patience, I have won many times. Since I am a bounty hunter and get coins for it, I often have to decide how to deal with them. And there were several cases when, thanks to patience, I did not sell coins at once and was rewarded for it, because their price increased 10 times or more.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
However, you should know when to sell on time so as not to sit with coins for a long time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
patience without proper observation will have no meaning. no one is lucky just because they wait, sometimes we have to be more aggressive to be able to survive. Remember the market is not something that is easy to predict, we know that all predictions last year are not right.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.
You are very right and I hope those panic investors will follow this thread and learn from those that has been in this market.  I could remember a guy on reddit that keeps holding his Bitcoin and be patiencetly waiting for good time to sell and that was around 2012. I think by now those bitcoin should be in million of dollars and if he can still hold it for some years to come he would me make high alot of money.  Remember that patient is what transfer wealth from the weak hands to strong hands.  Therefore if we really want to makes money we have to be patience with the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Indeed, patience is a key factor in the cryptocurrency world. First, in order to earn crypto currency, you have to work hard and be able to wait for the right moment to sell your coins profitably. The same goes for crypto investors, very often in order to make a profit, you have to wait for the bull market and patience helps you not to panic when the market goes down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
People think that Cryptocurrency is just a "get rich quick" scheme. Many newbies do not have patience, many have "hope" of earning 5% daily. and so they keep on buying in fomo and sell panickly in case of fud. Good investment strategy alongwith patience is needed for succeed in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I absolutely agree with you, because without patience you would simply sell your coins after a good dump. Always remember that the market is very unstable and it can return to its historical maximum at any moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
You would not succeed unless you get make profit on your investment. And buying something and waiting for 10s of years to book a profit is not patience but stupidity. Value of money decreases over time.

It all depends on how much profit you get at the end of the wait.
If profits increase your capital by several dozen times, then such profits can wait for many years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
If you're to be a good successful investor then you will need two things, patience and experience. These are two things  which defines your ability when it comes to investment.
Merit: 500
This is the most important factor for every ICO investor. Without patience, you would not be able to gain great profits on this market. Be more relaxed and lets see what happens to crypto market within the next few months.

In 2018, investors only want to make money from ICO, but they get back the failure results. And gradually quit ICO, now is a game for institutional investors. Currently ICOs are receiving about 80% of the investment from organizations. If I am a smart person, I will invest in ICOs that are invested by many organizations from now on
Activity: 434
GIGZI
No doubt, patience is the key factor to success in every where someone find him or he self based on my understanding. It is very essential to believe someone would surely make it happen based on the patience.
the main key besides patience is an experience that has been done in every decision. because that will prevent us from losing the same action, so we are expected not to repeat it
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
It's not just about the patients that take precedence. need a good strategy such as the selection of coins and the determination to invest that will be key to determining the outcome. though indeed patience is the main thing to be owned but just that alone will not be enough.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.

I've experienced here in our country wherein, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, have went and gone through a pyramiding, it's quite sad that people are investing, without knowledge on what Crypto's are. They eventually lose their money when the promoters are gone.

That is what happens in our real life; people start to invest when they see something has blown, and they act so fast because they don't want to miss a chance to make money. They never learn anything before and only deposit their money, pretending in the next month, the money will double or triple, but they are wrong. In the cryptocurrency, we don't know what next will happen, and without learning about the cryptocurrency market, we cannot make any profit and even we will lose our money. But if people can be patient for a while, they can make a lot of money in the future.
FOMO is bad, and everyone must know that. But maybe for first time we will get that condition. If someone trapped in FOMO more than once, it means they not learn from their mistake and i think it is big problem that need to solved.

Yes, and every people has that experience because they are not yet learned about trading or cryptocurrency. They never learn and don't want to learn because they want easy profit which they cannot get it. But although if they can prevent from FOMO, if they don't have patience then soon or later, they will get attracted to the bad news.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You would not succeed unless you get make profit on your investment. And buying something and waiting for 10s of years to book a profit is not patience but stupidity. Value of money decreases over time.
Value of money may decrease over time but definitely not the value of cryptos. Hope you understand the differences. We must learn the way on how to be patience with our crypto investments from Mr Satoshi. He's still holding his early days' bitcoins and why not we also should be following him for making maximum profits. I don't think anything will be wrong in holding for 10 years. Because, cryptos are working in that they then we also should work similar to that.

patience is the key factor to success in every where someone find him or he self based on my understanding. It is very essential to believe someone would surely make it happen based on the patience.
But, being patience is not possible for most of the people here and that is the main reason why we are having crypto markets fallen up to the bleeding level which is what we are experiencing right now. If people are patience enough then they would not have dumped to this level.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks.
One of the factors I have noticed that is of very much importance in the crypto space is patience. This attitude can help you to make good use of your inherent qualities and what you have learnt so far.
Good investments are made with patience and skills.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Thanks.

I've experienced here in our country wherein, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, have went and gone through a pyramiding, it's quite sad that people are investing, without knowledge on what Crypto's are. They eventually lose their money when the promoters are gone.

That is what happens in our real life; people start to invest when they see something has blown, and they act so fast because they don't want to miss a chance to make money. They never learn anything before and only deposit their money, pretending in the next month, the money will double or triple, but they are wrong. In the cryptocurrency, we don't know what next will happen, and without learning about the cryptocurrency market, we cannot make any profit and even we will lose our money. But if people can be patient for a while, they can make a lot of money in the future.
FOMO is bad, and everyone must know that. But maybe for first time we will get that condition. If someone trapped in FOMO more than once, it means they not learn from their mistake and i think it is big problem that need to solved.
Merit: 500
This is the most important factor for every ICO investor. Without patience, you would not be able to gain great profits on this market. Be more relaxed and lets see what happens to crypto market within the next few months.

In 2018, investors only want to make money from ICO, but they get back the failure results. And gradually quit ICO, now is a game for institutional investors. Currently ICOs are receiving about 80% of the investment from organizations. If I am a smart person, I will invest in ICOs that are invested by many organizations from now on
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
No doubt, patience is the key factor to success in every where someone find him or he self based on my understanding. It is very essential to believe someone would surely make it happen based on the patience.
Pages:
Jump to: