Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience: The key factor to succeeding in the crypto space - page 9. (Read 1433 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.

I've experienced here in our country wherein, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, have went and gone through a pyramiding, it's quite sad that people are investing, without knowledge on what Crypto's are. They eventually lose their money when the promoters are gone.

That is what happens in our real life; people start to invest when they see something has blown, and they act so fast because they don't want to miss a chance to make money. They never learn anything before and only deposit their money, pretending in the next month, the money will double or triple, but they are wrong. In the cryptocurrency, we don't know what next will happen, and without learning about the cryptocurrency market, we cannot make any profit and even we will lose our money. But if people can be patient for a while, they can make a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Patience is the key factor only to the extent of sustainability. Rest that you note, equally essential and necessary.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.

I've experienced here in our country wherein, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, have went and gone through a pyramiding, it's quite sad that people are investing, without knowledge on what Crypto's are. They eventually lose their money when the promoters are gone.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You would not succeed unless you get make profit on your investment. And buying something and waiting for 10s of years to book a profit is not patience but stupidity. Value of money decreases over time.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
This is the most important factor for every ICO investor. Without patience, you would not be able to gain great profits on this market. Be more relaxed and lets see what happens to crypto market within the next few months.

Patience will not do as you say, I think you have a misconception about patience here. Your patience would be foolish if not applied to a previous calculation, maybe for example you don't dare to be assertive and just waiting will be useless and good times will go over, you will lose money again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Yes, quite rightly, one of the most positive factors for success is teplon. And these weapons must be possessed for business success. And as soon as I lost my temper for myself, it can be said that it was done at a loss. And I want to recommend to everyone in order to ignore any decision, you need to study everything thoroughly and then move on to actions. Good luck in business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Those investors who are here to get rich overnight are on a wrong place as crypto is a long
term investment and it will take time to be mass adopted. Those who believe in the technology
and they are patient enough will be rewarded.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
As always we said that patient is the key for the success. Because there is a lot of people who are millionaire because they are patient to wait there is no fast earning everything will need to wait.  Step by step to get what is your goal or want to achieve.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think a lot do understand the terms and principles related to crypto currency
But the greediness and thoughts of becoming a millionaire overnight clouds their judgement and causes further problems for serious crypto participants

To add more, a lot are lazy they just want quick profit from the moon

That's is truly right i agree with your thoughts, some people  adopt cryptocurrency because they to earn quick profits with out knowledge how to avoid losing of money and how to get smooth success in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 363
Patience is really key factor in almost every life endeavour. It really helps alot. But not to be mixed up with people putting themselves in position of patience. For instance when you buy a coin, it goes up, you didn't sell hoping it will go higher, then it come crashing down. In that case you have put yourself in position of patience and that's really bad.

Things that you need me to think are not enough to be patient, if you wait like that is just a fool. I mean, you need to anticipate the next plan of patience, don't be patient if you don't know the next time we should do it, because it will crash and return to the beginning  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
It is true. Most people who have earned a lot of money in crypto didn't do it over night. Earning in crypto requires patience and timing. Being patient doesn't mean to hold your crypto forever but to buy them cheap and sell them at a good price.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Sometimes patience doesn't pay off you'll make mistake instead if of waiting, alot of people regretted not selling their bitcoins at ATH around 19-20k because of their greed, it went down 80% and people are still waiting for it to recover, this only applies when you bought at low price you just wait for it to bloom like what happened to bitcoin year ago, 19k price, you should sell it at when you feel it hit the highest point.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
That's correct, crypto will be helpful only for those who have patience as there will always be twist in the market. Sometimes it may go up and all of a sudden it will drop down, we need to play according to the situation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Aside from being patience you should need to know when is the right to sell out your cryptocurrencies because even you keep waiting and keep on doing being patience once you do not sell it in the right you can't gain good and high income. So, do not depend on being patience try to look out when will be the right time to sell out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Patience is a very good and necessary trait in crypto, but what can you say to those people who bought Bitcoin for a price higher than $ 15,000 and whom everyone advised to be patient? Hardly they are happy now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You are right,I remember when bitcoin hits 17000$ last bull run many people with zero knowledge of cryptocurrency rushed in and started investing blindly ,they are the ones complaining now because they are stuck and can't move on and those who can as already sold there coins and move on
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
This is the most important factor for every ICO investor. Without patience, you would not be able to gain great profits on this market. Be more relaxed and lets see what happens to crypto market within the next few months.
Activity: 348
yes I also agree with you, patience is the key to our success, in crypto, but also need effort, effort and as much as we can, the results are positive, uplifting.

In order to succeed in investing in this crypto market it is necessary to have patience and effort, which is very accurate, but I still lack it. It is a great strategy, a strategy that will help us earn huge profits and will reduce money loss to the lowest level  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Patience is a very important factor, especially for cryptocurrencies, because so many projects launch their tokens naked not finish the project!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
In the pursuit of profit and fast results, many neglect this key factor, forgetting that the cryptocurrency market has a long history and cyclical behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: