Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment - page 10. (Read 18054 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Accept your opinion with open mind  Smiley.

Since I am not related to signature campaign I think my opinion should be seen as fair.

As participants we are here to promote the ICO and show the sig campaign code in many threads as possible, the ironic thing here Mr jamalaezaz want to turn this sig into contest of best quality english posts or long posts like telling fairy tails stories to children,forgetting that the primary purpose of sig is spread the world about Taskie ico and the coin itself , not everyone in this world is native english speaker, even jamalaezaz is not good at writing in english so how he could judge others  Huh.

Your posts were insignificant, and unconstructive which subjects to posts that should not be paid. However you did made some posts but it was behind the minimum limit. Also Jamal didn't removed thus I think he is working according to rules that he had set.

please remove my username from the spreadsheet.

I think user's request should be granted @Jamal.  Personally I would say it was just a drama or tactic to get himself paid for the posts which were out of the rules.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
In such campaigns with certain conditions which must be fulfilled by often appearing disagreements. I guess you could clear them in private messages.
No need of attacks and countermeasures.
Peace guys! Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
I never asked to write very long posts, or write stories,.
but I am sorry I can't accept very low quality posts,, now please don't make the situation worst for your own self, because one day you may again come to join one of my other campaign.. so accusing me without any reason will only make your case worst.. I didn't remove you from the campaign. you were free to improve your posts and qualify for the payment next week. but you are so impatient. what can I do.
LOL, I will make sure to not join sig campaign were you are the manager  Wink and again please remove my username from the spreadsheet.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

I just checked your post account for 10 - 17 January, and unfortunately Jamal is right. you have poor quality post. Too many one line post that not even meet 100 character.
Better improve your quality post like op said. Because you know, the payment is out from manager campaign approval, not the participants.
As participants we are here to promote the ICO and show the sig campaign code in many threads as possible, the ironic thing here Mr jamalaezaz want to turn this sig into contest of best quality english posts or long posts like telling fairy tails stories to children,forgetting that the primary purpose of sig is spread the world about Taskie ico and the coin itself , not everyone in this world is native english speaker, even jamalaezaz is not good at writing in english so how he could judge others  Huh.
I never asked to write very long posts, or write stories,.
but I am sorry I can't accept very low quality posts,, now please don't make the situation worst for your own self, because one day you may again come to join one of my other campaign.. so accusing me without any reason will only make your case worst.. I didn't remove you from the campaign. you were free to improve your posts and qualify for the payment next week. but you are so impatient. what can I do.

I just checked your post account for 10 - 17 January, and unfortunately Jamal is right. you have poor quality post. Too many one line post that not even meet 100 character.
Better improve your quality post like op said. Because you know, the payment is out from manager campaign approval, not the participants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Worst sig campaign ever, i have never seen a sig campaign manager approve and disapprove posts of participants as he pleased.
Most of participants will find themselves promoting this ico for free, guess why, because Mr jamalaezaz is here to disapprove all posts.
Better to rename this sig campaign to Best quality posts, Bitcointalk members participants are here to promote English Quality Posts,LOL...

I don't know why you are shouting like that.. it is the 2nd week and I didn't even checked posts yet since the start..
well, I checked only two persons posts, and I never disapproved any fair posts,
Please remove my username from sig spreadsheet, Im no longer participant in this sig campaign.
copper member
Worst sig campaign ever, i have never seen a sig campaign manager approve and disapprove posts of participants as he pleased.
Most of participants will find themselves promoting this ico for free, guess why, because Mr jamalaezaz is here to disapprove all posts.
Better to rename this sig campaign to Best quality posts, Bitcointalk members participants are here to promote English Quality Posts,LOL...

I don't know why you are shouting like that.. it is the 2nd week and I didn't even checked posts yet since the start..
well, I checked only two persons posts, and I never disapproved any fair posts,
copper member
Hi dev ..
I wanted to ask about the signature of this project, the rule No. 1, could you tell about this to me, what is the purpose of these rules ..
1: The user must have a 10 Acceptable paper every week in order to get paid

Thank you..
Read that again, that is not paper, that is Posts, you need 10 Accepted posts a week in order to be eligible for the payment,

@jamalaezaz : Improve the quality of your posts, its really worst than the most of members who joined sig campaign.  

Don't worry about me, I have a lot of low quality and shit posts,.. and I am not getting paid for them,..

I am still waiting to see whether I am approved or disapproved. Smiley
I didn't see anything updated ahead of my name there.
I'll review your account today, yesterday when you joined the sheet was already updated,, I update the sheet only once a day.

apparently he did not experience the signature updates to spreadsheets, he should not just talk about it,
If you have made updates to the signature spreadsheet why not change the ranking, that yesterday a lot has changed and also use avatars. Cheesy

Ranking ups will be updated today with the post counts,. first week's post count have been delayed due to a very busy schedule but it should not be a problem, I'll fix everything ASAP,

I want to ask question this campaign its very safe? When the payout release? When the spreadsheet update ?
This campaign have escrow ?  Thanks and godbless.
Yes this is safe, payment will release after the main ICO phase. spreadsheet update once a day. and post couunt once a week,.. this is an Altcoin campaign, and yes we have escrow,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I want to ask question this campaign its very safe? When the payout release? When the spreadsheet update ?
This campaign have escrow ?  Thanks and godbless.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
apparently he did not experience the signature updates to spreadsheets, he should not just talk about it,
If you have made updates to the signature spreadsheet why not change the ranking, that yesterday a lot has changed and also use avatars. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Hello Everyone, Spreadsheet updated with new accepted users,, Please check..
about the previous Post counting, I got some urgent work, so I'll count them little later, but it should not be a thing to worry,,

you guys should continue your precious support, we really appreciate it. your work won't be lost if they are qualified for payment,

To the translators, Philippine and Hindi languages already translated or reserved, but not available any more,

I am still waiting to see whether I am approved or disapproved. Smiley
I didn't see anything updated ahead of my name there.
Less one line posts please.
Improve the quality of your posts, you are on the edge.   
Poor Posts.
Upgrade post length a bit.
and more.............

What a joke, i never seen a ridiculous sig campaign like this one, Im out of this, Good Luck everyone with this miserable sig campaign.

@jamalaezaz : Improve the quality of your posts, its really worst than the most of members who joined sig campaign. 

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hi dev ..
I wanted to ask about the signature of this project, the rule No. 1, could you tell about this to me, what is the purpose of these rules ..
1: The user must have a 10 Acceptable paper every week in order to get paid

Thank you..
copper member
Hello Everyone, Spreadsheet updated with new accepted users,, Please check..
about the previous Post counting, I got some urgent work, so I'll count them little later, but it should not be a thing to worry,,

you guys should continue your precious support, we really appreciate it. your work won't be lost if they are qualified for payment,

To the translators, Philippine and Hindi languages already translated or reserved, but not available any more,
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Guys, I'll update the sheet today, sorry for the delay. was a bit stuck with other department,..
Sheet will be updated now..

There s some bounty for translation? I would like to reserve the spanish translation.
Yes, You can translate.

If there is translation to Filipino, I would like to do it and moderate the thread.
For some reason, I cannot see the thread for translation bounty. I don't have past experience but I believe I will do good with this. PM me or reply to this thread if I can do it. Thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i hope so 'wish this campaign best of luck'
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Sorry I forgot to inform campaign manager that I have left the campaign.
Wish this campaign best of luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
hello dev , i m so sory , i leave your signature , thanks dev :-)
Pages:
Jump to: