Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment - page 11. (Read 18056 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Hi, I have just filled the form and changed my signature as well as added avatar.
Please let me know whether you have let me in. Smiley
I would also like to know about the translation bounty if I would go for Indian language.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Guys, I'll update the sheet today, sorry for the delay. was a bit stuck with other department,..
Sheet will be updated now..

There s some bounty for translation? I would like to reserve the spanish translation.
Yes, You can translate.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
There s some bounty for translation? I would like to reserve the spanish translation.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Why is the spreadsheet not been updated? the first week is gone and we are about to conclude the second week also
Thats not a good sign because only few days and second week will end so need to count the first week now the participants is waiting and the manager told they will count it a few days ago but still not.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Why is the spreadsheet not been updated? the first week is gone and we are about to conclude the second week also
That's right, we are needed the spreadsheet updates this campaign,
I hope Mr. Jamalaezaz can fix it.
Merit: 512
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
hello jamalaezaz,
i just ranked up to full member and am already putting on appropriate sig and will be wearing avatar too, thanks.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
 we'll waiting for update twitter sphreadsheets  too
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
spreadsheet will be updated shortly.

Sure we'll waiting for it sir, because for now we still didn't see the count post of last weeks.
Activity: 798
jamalaezaz,,

I see the spreadsheet has not been updated. many people ride the new rankings and also use avatars, including me. if there is additional data to update the spreadsheet let me know.

thank you.. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
Hello,
Reserving my Seat For Hindi Translation.
Hindi is my mother Language and i have also good support in my social media community like face book and twitter. I would love to translate it and spread the massage within my fellow social media Groups.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I also assigned for signature campaign let me know whats on your mind. I would love to give it a go.

Thank you.

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
you say " spreadsheet will be updated shortly. " , when?
Yeah just check spreadsheet now and still not updated, can you give us exact day of counting our post or when the first week ended.
i think first week must end at 2017/01/17 and the must start second week at 2017/01/18 as i remember
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
just joined your campain lets hope for the best
Activity: 714
Yeah just check spreadsheet now and still not updated, can you give us exact day of counting our post or when the first week ended.
Activity: 716
Now a senior member I updated my signature just letting you know so it can make the new spreadsheet thanks
Activity: 183
Activity: 130
I am now a member thank you very much I will update my signature asap.
Great campaign !!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i hope tomorrow, we need to know spreadsheets update
Activity: 1036
Hi Jamalaezaz,

May I know if I am eligible to the payment for the first week of this Signature campaign? And Lastly can you put check list in your spreadsheet for the last week, and put yes/no, so that we know if what weeks and how many weeks that we didn't post, or we don't eligible for the payment. Thanks
copper member
Merit: 533
Pages:
Jump to: