Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment - page 7. (Read 18056 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 251
what's with taskie project? why suspended..
it is not suspended. we just paused it and will resume once we start the Pre-ICO again.

I hope ypu stilp intend on paying us.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Can you please declare an ETA that when will you be resuming this campaign again?
It's been over 4 days and there's no update yet.

EDIT: Dear Jamal, I have left this campaign, so please give this spot to the one who is in the queue. Thanks and it was my pleasure to work with you. Smiley
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
it is not suspended. we just paused it and will resume once we start the Pre-ICO again.
How can those who are already participating in this project, which already use another signature ..
Do you and the project will pay for all the participants, for a fast time ?? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
don't worry guys. everyone will get their payments.

I liked it, all will be payment, but I hope not too long after ico ended immediately shared it would be very nice
ico hopefully it a success
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
don't worry guys. everyone will get their payments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I already remove my signature code I hope to get paid I will watch this thread to know how the payment would be.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi sir, are you fine? I just information that I already leaved from your signature campaign. Please check and count my posts, I trust with you that you will paying me and all participants. Regards.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
I already remove your signature. I'm just going to wait until your website get fixed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So taskie website is now online, does it follow that signature campaign resume?
Activity: 798
I want to remove my signature, and I'll look forward to hearing from you to taskie payments that I follow. so I believe that taskie will continue and pay for a signature event.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Everyone can remove the signatures.. I'll count posts by Date wise.. I mean from 10 Jan to 17 Jan as first week, and 17 Jan to 24 Jan.
so if you have 10 eligible posts in first week and 10 eligible posts in 2nd week. than you'll get paid..

now you don't need to keep the signature and wait for my post counting.. campaign will resume soon..
My rank changed so I'll remove my sig when your campaign resumes do I need to fill out a new application for my changed rank Thank You
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Everyone can remove the signatures.. I'll count posts by Date wise.. I mean from 10 Jan to 17 Jan as first week, and 17 Jan to 24 Jan.
so if you have 10 eligible posts in first week and 10 eligible posts in 2nd week. than you'll get paid..

now you don't need to keep the signature and wait for my post counting.. campaign will resume soon..

But campaign will continue, or I have to remove my signature?
You'll already remove it lol but other participants is free to remove it as manager said. I guess if the main ICO will open the signature campaign will continue too. But not sure if its the same payment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Campaign is paused ( sometime will continue) but now you're free to remove your signature and if you stiil using that its no problem but your post doesnt count for this signature.
Activity: 896

Activity: 602

So, everyone was allowed to remove the signature of this project, and to wait for payment only with what has been promised in the campaign, if it is really a very good policy for you and this project ..
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

Thanks sir we'll wait it patiently. But i just wanna giving my opinion that taskie wrote important announcement on 26 January so before that day we had not known and still made post. Are you have any good idea for our post during 24 until 26 January ?
Is the payment paid with tsk ? Because I don't know tsk was there on any exchanger or not.
I still didn't have the wallet.
Thanks before. regards,
Genos
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Ive been here for about 2 weeks and 3 days. So i hope the campaign manager will count my posts. Now that the sjgnature has been paused. Is the payment will pause also? Or we are gonna get paid when pre-ICO ended?

I am now applying for new signature campaign. And im hoping my contribution here will never forget.
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 306
Merit: 101

why all the almost desperate Leaving signature campaign??
they doubted whether the project TASKIE ? I think pretty much the payment signature campaign
Pages:
Jump to: