Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment - page 15. (Read 18056 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
spreadsheet updated. welcome new members.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This will be a very good project. I want to try to participate, but I will probably wait for my account to become a full member before joining. Well, success for the project ico  Grin
Just a light advise, your account shall become a full member in 4 weeks time and you would have missed the pre-ico campaign but the choice is yours.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
I already joined this campaign and waiting for review.
I also want to know where can i receive the fund if ever im accepted to this signature campaign. Sorry im new to altcoin sig camp.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
This will be a very good project. I want to try to participate, but I will probably wait for my account to become a full member before joining. Well, success for the project ico  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Added signature and avatar also filled the form.
Thanks. Waiting my account get reviewed
I see my name got approved in spreedsheet, thanks.
Activity: 489
joined signature campaign and added proper code,waiting for approval,
wish your project to be successful
Thanks
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Join the signature TASKIE, Accept my wish to participate in this signature .. Smiley
And good luck to the passage of this ICO .. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 308
Joined Avatar & signature
Hope ico successful
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Fill an enrollment on Google form, hope i am accept in this campaign.
Regards,
Genos
I just updated the spreadsheet and checked all the submits. I have checked all the participants and you are approved, congrats. Keep on going with a good post quality.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The threshold for the ico is 200 BTC, if 200 BTC can't be achieved, so the campaign payments will be void too?

probably. but if this project get to be marketed well, the team will probably get more than 200 btc before the ico ends.
project seem legit by the way and it does have about more than one escrow for their funds, they must be confident they can handle the project to succeed.
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Fill an enrollment on Google form, hope i am accept in this campaign.
Regards,
Genos
Activity: 245
The threshold for the ico is 200 BTC, if 200 BTC can't be achieved, so the campaign payments will be void too?
Activity: 720
goodluck for this project Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
So it will take more than a month to receive the payment manager? So it will be 0.18 worth of btc if we comply all the requirements?
We have 5 signature campaigns from now till the end of  Main ICO phase. And payment will be at same time of all of them.

Joined the avatar and signature campaign, Hope this project will be great and succes for future.
copper member
So it will take more than a month to receive the payment manager? So it will be 0.18 worth of btc if we comply all the requirements?
We have 5 signature campaigns from now till the end of  Main ICO phase. And payment will be at same time of all of them.
Activity: 952
Activity: 644
Joined signature and avatar campaign looking forward to this!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I has joined signature campaign and updated my signature code. Thank you so much.
copper member
has joined the signature and using avatars. I hope I accepted in this signature. Thank you very much  Smiley
you are not wearing the code correctly.. kindly make it correct.
Pages:
Jump to: