Pages:
Author

Topic: Pay with Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1310 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 700
August 31, 2021, 11:14:13 PM
I am asking this, because in my own country, Bitcoin is illegal as a means of payment but legal as a digital assets. So Anyone Who Is In The Territory Of Our Country (Indonesia), Can't Use Bitcoin To Pay For Goods Or Services.
Indeed, our country has banned it as a legal tender. But I think there are some people who have deals with bitcoins. But yes, I know it's very rare, because it's illegal and it's against the law. But as long as the two people agree and know the risks I think it can happen, even if it's hidden. But officially, the transaction is openly prohibited.

It will be very difficult to change this in our country, especially regarding legal payment instruments that have been regulated by law. However, someday, it is not impossible that we will see Indonesia will accept Bitcoin as a legal tender, if the dominance of the level of trust in Bitcoin is higher than the level of trust in the Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). Or maybe it can happen if it is unavoidable, for example, the cooperation of countries that must involve Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
August 31, 2021, 10:56:48 PM
I am asking this, because in my own country, Bitcoin is illegal as a means of payment but legal as a digital assets. So Anyone Who Is In The Territory Of Our Country (Indonesia), Can't Use Bitcoin To Pay For Goods Or Services.

Indeed, our country has banned it as a legal tender. But I think there are some people who have deals with bitcoins. But yes, I know it's very rare, because it's illegal and it's against the law. But as long as the two people agree and know the risks I think it can happen, even if it's hidden. But officially, the transaction is openly prohibited.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
August 31, 2021, 10:44:43 PM
As much as bitcoin is easily transferrable I would never ever treat it as a medium of exchange just as cash would. With its ever volatility in nature,  it is kind hard to track but I would rather see it as much like gold... a great store of value. So to pay something with bitcoin is really not my cup of tea.

You have a point, but some stores or individuals are accepting bitcoin with an equivalent value in USD, such as $60 worth of bitcoin at that price, which appears to be risky given that the price, as you stated, is fluctuating, whether you gain or lose money. Still, it's a nice , but the issue right now is the pricing, which is quite erratic.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
August 31, 2021, 07:58:45 PM
-snip-
What i can suggest you maybe really focus on money management. Because as company there are employees which must get paid too and with bitcoin volatily, company that accept bitcoin as payment should know when to maybe sell the coins so they are not lose in money but will be different if all people in  company agree to decide when want to sell their coins by themself.
They could give their employees choices, they could either be paid in crypto or fiat. Having its own bitcoin payment system is a great stepping stone for the business, since they are accepting bitcoin, employees should be knowledgeable on how to operate it. This could lead them to be interested in it as well. It would be easier for them, for sure.

It is good for companies to give their employees a choice, depending on whether the employees want to get paid in crypto or fiat.
This is also what many people who are familiar with crypto want, but it all depends on the rules of the government of each country.
because today there are still many countries that have not accepted crypto as a means of payment, and that is the biggest obstacle.
So the crypto adoption process does not go fast as long as the government is not open-minded and accepts cryptocurrencies as a whole.

Its really good to have choice like this but the question is does they can able to take up the high fees by using bitcoin? sometimes that one is need to be consider as companies are losing money for paying such huge fees if the network is congested, Also stuck transaction due to low set fees is a concern to so maybe this bitcoin option to pay to your employees will get a problem knowing we can get stuck for many days for it and its stressful for the employee to encounter this issues.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
August 31, 2021, 07:56:49 PM
-snip-
What i can suggest you maybe really focus on money management. Because as company there are employees which must get paid too and with bitcoin volatily, company that accept bitcoin as payment should know when to maybe sell the coins so they are not lose in money but will be different if all people in  company agree to decide when want to sell their coins by themself.
They could give their employees choices, they could either be paid in crypto or fiat. Having its own bitcoin payment system is a great stepping stone for the business, since they are accepting bitcoin, employees should be knowledgeable on how to operate it. This could lead them to be interested in it as well. It would be easier for them, for sure.

It is good for companies to give their employees a choice, depending on whether the employees want to get paid in crypto or fiat.
This is also what many people who are familiar with crypto want, but it all depends on the rules of the government of each country.
because today there are still many countries that have not accepted crypto as a means of payment, and that is the biggest obstacle.
So the crypto adoption process does not go fast as long as the government is not open-minded and accepts cryptocurrencies as a whole.

Government protocols are usually the hindrance of adoption. So they need to keep up with the ongoing laws in terms of crypto-related activities. But in recent months, we are seeing more and more countries that are openly accepting crypto in their system. In time, we will see bitcoin in particular as just one of the regular payment methods in most shops or merchants around the world.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 31, 2021, 07:50:08 PM
-snip-

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
August 31, 2021, 07:43:41 PM
Making a payment with is never be new measure to our society or community today because before i joined  the community the information is all over around the corner that someone purchased items with bitcoin and items was pizza, which many people has been maky a payment with cryptocurrency more especially pizza another any other thing, i could the last time i saw a child on the street playing alongside the road during school time then i asked her why are you playing all alone she said that they sent back from school because of school fees then i want with fiat or cash but took her to school and after explanation i made a payment with bitcoin and the management accepted it, bitcoin is viral and everyone wants you to pay with bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
August 31, 2021, 06:59:49 PM
I developed a high interest in Bitcoin lately want to accept Bitcoin for my sales and servicing company, am already working with a programmer to develop software or an application that will aid my transactions using the Bitcoin lightning network.

As the saying goes, no man is an island of knowledge, so I shared my story to get suggestions from this noble forum.
Some newbies might not really know what lighting network is so let me briefly explain it for them.
Bitcoin has been around since 2008, with only a few people knowing about it and having access to it. Transactions were normal because only a few people knew about it, so there was no congestion, but as more people learned about it and tried to make transactions with it, the transaction congestion increased. One of the major issues with bitcoin was the ability to only make seven transactions within a second when the system was always congested, causing transactions to be slow and sometimes transaction always fail, Transactions always take time to complete, and gas fees are always high, which is one of the issues.

People were discouraged from transacting with bitcoin in the early stages of the currency.
After discovering their weak spots a few years later, bitcoin attempted to improve their transaction by introducing the LIGHTING NETWORK, which was established in 2015 with the goal of making bitcoin transactions faster and lowering transaction fees.

WHAT DOES LIGHTING NETWORK MEAN?
Lighting Network is a second layer application that is built to run on a bitcoin blockchain and employs a micropayment channel to facilitate transactions. Since the invention of the lighting network, transactions done using it have been simple, inexpensive, and do not take long to confirm, unlike transactions performed on the main bitcoin blockchain. The lighting network is always off-chain, and it was developed to relieve congestion on the bitcoin block chain.

WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE LIGHTING NETWORK?
Lighting network is a method of transferring funds between two persons via channels, allowing them to send and receive payments from one another.
It works like this: two people can build a multsig wallet and deposit money there if they want to pay money to each other frequently and quickly.

These are off-chain transaction records that are safeguarded by a time stamp on the blockchain. After each transaction, both people digitally sign and update their versions, which is commonly done by scanning a QR code.
The primary issues that LIGHTING NETWORK was created to address include:
- One of the issues that it was created to address is the issue of slow transaction times.
- To make bitcoin simple to use and to allow it to be used for daily transactions with low gas fee or transaction fees .

One of the disadvantages of the lighting network is that it may be easily hacked because all transactions are done online, allowing hackers easy access.
- Transactions on the lighting network cannot be completed offline.
-Depositing bitcoin to multiple signature wallet makes the bitcoin difficult to sell since it has to be transferred from bitcoin blockchain first

-If bitcoin price is dumping or pumping to much you will see lots of payments channels close as multiple sig participants sell there bitcoin because of panic or profit this could shrink the size of lighting network or cut-off some bitcon holders.
Activity: 443
Merit: 0
August 31, 2021, 01:38:10 PM
Bitcoin payment is the great inventory in Crypto work.Every Company, Organisation, Team Enter Crypto or Bitcoin Payment.In Futher Totall world work Bitcoin Payment
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
August 31, 2021, 12:18:07 PM
I developed a high interest in Bitcoin lately want to accept Bitcoin for my sales and servicing company, am already working with a programmer to develop software or an application that will aid my transactions using the Bitcoin lightning network.

As the saying goes, no man is an island of knowledge, so I shared my story to get suggestions from this noble forum.

First i would like the sites which pay in bitcoins ? Once we know them, we may spend and promote them.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 31, 2021, 11:47:45 AM
This here is a really bold step and I'm sure it would encourage others who are on the edge of making this decision too.  This would make sense if there is a large populace that use Bitcoin as a means of exchange
But this at the same time would take alot of evaluation due to the volatility nature of the coin. You still have to very careful about fixing prices
Activity: 1442
Merit: 700
August 31, 2021, 11:11:21 AM

I am Very Happy with your interest in Bitcoin & Would like to Receive Payment for Your Services In Bitcoin. But have you thought about the future? I mean, does the government in your country accept this?

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
August 31, 2021, 11:08:51 AM
I'm glad to see business owners wanting to add bitcoin as a payment option.  I feel like I've been seeing this a bit more and more of late.  I actually helped get my dog groomer set up with accepting bitcoin for payments.  We just made a simple QR code sign that would send any payments to her wallet directly.  She's not very tech savvy and just kind of setting this all up otherwise she'd have gone a different/more professional route.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 31, 2021, 11:04:34 AM
-snip-
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 31, 2021, 10:59:30 AM
I'm waiting for Tesla to return this opportunity. However, Amazon should also think about bitcoin.
Tesla will be considering bringing back the bitcoin payment option but I don't think that we're going to see Amazon doing it, didn't they publicly claimed that the rumor wasn't true and that they don't have a say as to considering bitcoin as a payment option on their website.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 30, 2021, 02:57:43 PM
What are the new companies that people can pay by using BTC?
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
August 30, 2021, 02:30:41 PM
It all depends on the nature of service you render and how many the number of your clients that can afford to pay for your service in Bitcoin or other crypto currency considering the transaction fee but it's a welcome idea you can actually give it a try but do well to still keep us updated on your achievements in regards to the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
August 30, 2021, 11:30:19 AM
looks like you are having a new innovation where you live. but before you do that I advise you to understand the risks and you really have to understand in more detail about the bitcoin market so that when it's time for your customers to make payments with bitcoin you don't get any problems
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
August 30, 2021, 03:37:06 AM
Well, this will be achievable only if your development work with the bitcoin lightening network, to have a low fees and faster transaction. having your one cryptocurrency payment gateway is the most essential aspect to entrance crypto into your business.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 30, 2021, 01:56:13 AM

Woow! Good for you.Such a great start for every businessman. You are amazing! It will surely help every users of bitcoin to trasact with you in an easy way. It will aslo spread the use of bitcoin to eveyone.
Pages:
Jump to: