Pages:
Author

Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam - page 22. (Read 79551 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
January 18, 2015, 05:51:22 AM

I've been watching the market and someone is accumulating shit load of them. That also explains the big dump and then price returned back to normal. Is it Gaw that's doing it? could be but don't think people aren't buying it. Everyone is trying to increase their XPY before Feb 1st and taking advantage of quick pump & dump that's been going around since the news came out.

Last week of Jan would be something to look forward to because I believe that'll be the time when price would spike greatly.

I hope you haven't put much money into this. You will loose it you know.

I"ll dump during first pump on 31st  Grin
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2015, 05:44:48 AM

I've been watching the market and someone is accumulating shit load of them. That also explains the big dump and then price returned back to normal. Is it Gaw that's doing it? could be but don't think people aren't buying it. Everyone is trying to increase their XPY before Feb 1st and taking advantage of quick pump & dump that's been going around since the news came out.

Last week of Jan would be something to look forward to because I believe that'll be the time when price would spike greatly.

I hope you haven't put much money into this. You will loose it you know.
January 18, 2015, 05:30:10 AM
First, price should go gradually and substantially up as we approach Feb 1st.
If people really believed this then it would be reflected in the price now. Its not.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2015, 05:29:04 AM
when everything is all said and done a lot of people going to be owned!!! wow the laugh and smile i'm going to have  Grin
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2015, 05:24:16 AM
If people really believed this then it would be reflected in the price now. Its not.

Second, I don't believe Garza would risk everything and long time jail scamming people with paycoin. It simply doesn't add up to me...

Cos he's making an awful lot of money out of people. When he pulls the plug don't expect him to be in the country.
legendary
Activity: 1162
January 18, 2015, 05:17:08 AM

Second, I don't believe Garza would risk everything and long time jail scamming people with paycoin. It simply doesn't add up to me...

Of course I've been wrong before...
January 18, 2015, 05:03:33 AM
Going to take a while to go back up over 0.02. Too many people is cashing in on the gift trades of earlier.

But I believe it will go back up there and beyond eventually.

It's going to be quite a show, no doubt.

If gift card sales proceeds are being dumped for BTC immediately (and most likely they are - Gyft doesn't need XPY) then who/what is going to hold the price over 0.02?

Same thing with debit cards if they ever happen.

It looks like a very poorly though out plan.

It's going to 0.08 by the end of February.

What's going to hold it?

Lets say buying it for $5 when you can sell it for $20 is HUGE profit for most investors.

You can't sell it for $20 and you won't be able to do that at the end of February either. You might be able to give your coins to GAW in exchange for a promise to get them back over an unspecified period of time, if you're referring to the "honor program". It would take years to get just the $5 back, forget $20. That's why the exchange rate hasn't gone up above $4 after that announcement, and today's screwup is not helping either.

You don't know how many xpy gaw holds. lol

If there are only $100k worth of xpy floating in the market and 5% of people decides to sell. Gaw only needs $5k to buy them back. No one is stupid enough to claim they'll buy back your $5 coin for $20 when there is no benefit for them.

Also, $100k is minimum. They haven't told anyone maximum yet.

legendary
January 18, 2015, 05:00:43 AM
https://twitter.com/vinnylingham/status/556682631941615616

Gyft calls Paybase/Paycoin "rubbish" and is only using BTC!

So how does Payflash work ?

paybase/paycoin/gaw is 100% scam in every way
it's a matter of when the court date is announced for josh/xpy subpoena
it's just too many illegal activities practiced/practicing going on with gaw/paycoin/paybase
he's also using walmart/amazon/target logos illegally

That's simply not true, legally wise. I don't understand this pretense that gaw has done anything illegal (regarding paycoin/paybase). Truth is that SO FAR they haven't.  Period. Now, if coming end of February or whatever deadline they set, they haven't returned $20 per paycoin up to $100,000 AND continue doing so until no paycoin holder is claiming such exchange,  they are totally in the clear.  Legally. That's the long and the short of it. The rest are personal vendettas and other forms of hatred not sustainable with the US law as a support.

bet your farm and you going to lose it
question of legal wise everyone is coming for josh in every corners, hint, the bodyguards. his millions $ soon will be gone, his house/s and ferrari/s soon will be up for auctions. this is a serious matter, believe or not
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 18, 2015, 04:51:16 AM
Going to take a while to go back up over 0.02. Too many people is cashing in on the gift trades of earlier.

If gift card sales proceeds are being dumped for BTC immediately (and most likely they are - Gyft doesn't need XPY) then who/what is going to hold the price over 0.02?

What's going to hold it?

Lets say buying it for $5 when you can sell it for $20 is HUGE profit for most investors.

You can't sell it for $20 and you won't be able to do that at the end of February either. You might be able to give your coins to GAW in exchange for a promise to get them back over an unspecified period of time, if you're referring to the "honor program". It would take years to get just the $5 back, forget $20. That's why the exchange rate hasn't gone up above $4 after that announcement, and today's screwup is not helping either.
legendary
January 18, 2015, 04:48:22 AM

it's just too many illegal activities practiced/practicing going on with gaw/paycoin/paybase

That's simply not true, legally wise. I don't understand this pretense that gaw has done anything illegal (regarding paycoin/paybase). Truth is that SO FAR they haven't.  Period. Now, if coming end of February or whatever deadline they set, they haven't returned $20 per paycoin up to $100,000 AND continue doing so until no paycoin holder is claiming such exchange,  they are totally in the clear.  Legally. That's the long and the short of it. The rest are personal vendettas and other forms of hatred not sustainable with the US law as a support.
legendary
January 18, 2015, 04:35:08 AM

January 18, 2015, 04:27:48 AM

What's going to hold it?

legendary
January 18, 2015, 04:03:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
January 18, 2015, 03:52:07 AM

It's probably going back 0.0038 before 0.02
legendary
January 18, 2015, 03:43:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
January 18, 2015, 03:39:56 AM
1 crazy coin!
legendary
January 18, 2015, 03:39:07 AM
Paycoin just lost ~80%+ and then proceeded to (temporarily) more than triple in "value" from that low point.
All this happened in less than 1 hour:
Gotta' Love a coin that bounces!   Cheesy  

watch out there is going to be a "malleability bug" reported in the next 24 hours!  since PayBase was just pulled down to investigate what happened hahaha

Paycoin has lot of haters. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them tried to fck up their site. It's back online though and I was able to get my hands on some at 0.012 Grin

Good for you. It's down again. "Haters" didn't release untested code into the site. There is a good reason why major exchanges don't sell gift cards or do some other side business on their websites. Every unnecessary feature is a risk. GAW is creating a portal that given their track record will have more holes than a truckload of Swiss cheese.
January 18, 2015, 03:32:46 AM
Paycoin just lost ~80%+ and then proceeded to (temporarily) more than triple in "value" from that low point.

watch out there is going to be a "malleability bug" reported in the next 24 hours!  since PayBase was just pulled down to investigate what happened hahaha

Paycoin has lot of haters. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them tried to fck up their site. Someone was accumulating shit load of them last week he probably got scared and dumped all when he saw people reporting that error. It's back online though and I was able to get my hands on some at 0.012 Grin
legendary
January 18, 2015, 03:26:24 AM
when the court date is announced for subpoena xpy would go straight down to 0.0001
it's just too many illegal activities practiced/practicing going on with gaw/paycoin
legendary
January 18, 2015, 02:36:41 AM

They launched a feature to sell gift cards on Paybase and soon after that the XPY rate tanked. They claimed it's "manipulation", more likely a bug in the new feature. It's now back up and it looks like they reversed the trades that they didn't like. It's wonderful to own an exchange, isn't it? And it seems likely that they had order books stuffed with their own bots and sold their premined coins too cheap, otherwise why would they reverse it?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29491
Pages:
Jump to: