Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 8. (Read 91134 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello
From the first day that recorded at the site until now, every day problem and stopped
Minutes before reaching the limit allowed for payment 103 074 Satoshi and when you try to send the amount could not transmitter
User ID: 99f8cf1f
Email: albsrawe92 @ gmail. Com
When it's time to send my money Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Wow, never expected this sht to hit so many pages and many people decided to 'donate' $ to scammers.
It seems that this is always the same cycle here, despite warning or lessons taken.
I only know you will 100% lose $ and time if u decided to believe and dump your $ on any topics here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
GOOD NEWS

UPCOMING FEATURES AND UPDATES
Between Sunday 06/03/2016 and Monday 07/03/2016 the following features will come:
-Upgrade/Buildings Page will be updated with new infos and features including Satoshi/BTC per day etc.
-More infos in index page and Dashboard
-NO Lag, NO bug and super fast website.
And the following changes will be applied: -Users with level Free will can withdraw 1 time per week as before, but due to some BlockTrail problems(e.g. too many requests per day), the max. total amount that can be withdrawn by all users with the free building will be 1.5BTC per day.
-No changes will be applied to the next building levels(2-10 one withdraw every 3 days, 11-20 one withdraw per day).
Have a good experience with Coin Generator!

Smiley

yeah, according to the rules in coin-gnt.com it was good news, the news was only for people who make a deposit bitcoin stay calm!, and if possible so that new people read the news will make a deposit, and after that the admin will coin-gnt.com run away with money. BEWARE!!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Then I only have one thing to say now. The fact that you've been spamming "THIS WEBSITE IS A PONZI DO NOT INVEST" for days made me search for the meaning of Ponzi (I've never checked any other threads, other than the ones that were posted here). If I ever invested in this website and lost it all, wouldn't it be my fault?
And again since you kept telling us the same thing over and over again it would mean we are at fault for investing, so why am I being blamed here for "participating in this Ponzi Website with evidence and somehow encouraging players to invest" since players that invested already lost their money AND since the withdrawal isn't working it means I can't take anyone else"s" money.
The only thing I hate is how you gave me a negative trust over something I believe isn't fair.

If you post in a ponzi thread of your participation in the 'service' it can be inferred by later users that the service might be worth joining. This is what the scammers need you to do.

Just because they aren't paying out now doesn't mean it won't make a few payouts if enough new victims are found that send some money in. Which is why you should not continue posting of your participation unless, of course, you *are* actually hoping that will happen.

Remember, delete your participation posts and stop contributing to these threads and your negative rating will be removed.

I've deleted the reference you gave me for the negative trust, now please remove your negative feedback.
That's the reference link you gave me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paying-coingenerator-hybrid-faucet-build-your-city-real-business-1374876
Activity: 46
GOOD NEWS

UPCOMING FEATURES AND UPDATES
Between Sunday 06/03/2016 and Monday 07/03/2016 the following features will come:
-Upgrade/Buildings Page will be updated with new infos and features including Satoshi/BTC per day etc.
-More infos in index page and Dashboard
-NO Lag, NO bug and super fast website.
And the following changes will be applied: -Users with level Free will can withdraw 1 time per week as before, but due to some BlockTrail problems(e.g. too many requests per day), the max. total amount that can be withdrawn by all users with the free building will be 1.5BTC per day.
-No changes will be applied to the next building levels(2-10 one withdraw every 3 days, 11-20 one withdraw per day).
Have a good experience with Coin Generator!

Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

An error occurred: Withdrawals have been temporarily disabled, please read our latest news!

SCAMMERS !
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Then I only have one thing to say now. The fact that you've been spamming "THIS WEBSITE IS A PONZI DO NOT INVEST" for days made me search for the meaning of Ponzi (I've never checked any other threads, other than the ones that were posted here). If I ever invested in this website and lost it all, wouldn't it be my fault?
And again since you kept telling us the same thing over and over again it would mean we are at fault for investing, so why am I being blamed here for "participating in this Ponzi Website with evidence and somehow encouraging players to invest" since players that invested already lost their money AND since the withdrawal isn't working it means I can't take anyone else"s" money.
The only thing I hate is how you gave me a negative trust over something I believe isn't fair.

If you post in a ponzi thread of your participation in the 'service' it can be inferred by later users that the service might be worth joining. This is what the scammers need you to do.

Just because they aren't paying out now doesn't mean it won't make a few payouts if enough new victims are found that send some money in. Which is why you should not continue posting of your participation unless, of course, you *are* actually hoping that will happen.

Remember, delete your participation posts and stop contributing to these threads and your negative rating will be removed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
They simply insuring that the coins do not disappear before the run.  I am sure that it is perfectly ok to deposit funds, any amount, any frequency, any time, but getting those funds back is going to be near impossible.

Thanks for stating the obvious
Captain Obvious

You didn't have the be rude about it.  There are new people here and they do not know how the game is played yet.  I wasn't saying anything mean, just answering the post.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
CAN YOU GUYS EVEN READ, THO...

This is directly from their website:

Do you understand what that means? That the hours and hours you spend collecting from this site, as a free user OR an upgraded user up to level 5 (which costs 0.03 BTC, btw), is going wasted. You have to make a withdrawal request, and then wait until the beginning of the next month before you can get your payment sent to you.

Am I seriously the only one that finds this absolutely ridiculous? Are you guys really that blinded by greed that will allow you to put up with this kind of bullshit?!

Let me put it this way. Let's say I own a fast food restaurant. And that you want a job. I hire you, but under the condition that you have to sweep the floors and clean the bathroom every 3 hours, every day. That's your job. But wait, I'm not going to pay you until you earn a certain amount of money. Yeah yeah, I know every other fast food restaurant pays their employees on a bi-weekly basis, but I'm different. I want you to earn MORE so how about you pay me a little bit now, and then I'll pay you MORE than your regular salary after the month is over? But yeah, you have to request your paycheck when you think you'll need it, and then I'll pay you at the beginning of the next month after that. Cool?

Don't be a fast food idiot. Read between the lines, and quit letting your greed BLIND YOU with this website.

Obvious scam is obvious.

Thats it, i tell people since the beggining that this was a simply ponzi, and every hibrid, coin generator faucet its just scam and they will took the most money possible , with various marketing strategys, prometing double your bitcoins, bla bla bla, and run away with your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
CAN YOU GUYS EVEN READ, THO...

This is directly from their website:

Do you understand what that means? That the hours and hours you spend collecting from this site, as a free user OR an upgraded user up to level 5 (which costs 0.03 BTC, btw), is going wasted. You have to make a withdrawal request, and then wait until the beginning of the next month before you can get your payment sent to you.

Am I seriously the only one that finds this absolutely ridiculous? Are you guys really that blinded by greed that will allow you to put up with this kind of bullshit?!

Let me put it this way. Let's say I own a fast food restaurant. And that you want a job. I hire you, but under the condition that you have to sweep the floors and clean the bathroom every 3 hours, every day. That's your job. But wait, I'm not going to pay you until you earn a certain amount of money. Yeah yeah, I know every other fast food restaurant pays their employees on a bi-weekly basis, but I'm different. I want you to earn MORE so how about you pay me a little bit now, and then I'll pay you MORE than your regular salary after the month is over? But yeah, you have to request your paycheck when you think you'll need it, and then I'll pay you at the beginning of the next month after that. Cool?

Don't be a fast food idiot. Read between the lines, and quit letting your greed BLIND YOU with this website.

Obvious scam is obvious.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
This site instantly come back in a weekend, after years offline, and now have a  max 1 withdraw/week for people who invested 0.2 BTC and 1 MONTH for free faucets ANNDDD wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.
OH MY GOSH, just it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 266
isnt there any other topic to discuss what are trust rating for?
Activity: 139
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
Our trust shows if we are reliable enough to trade with or not, it doesn't matter whether we participate in a Ponzi site or not
The trust system is not about trade. It is about communicating to other forum members whether a person has demonstrated dishonest behaviour previously. This might cause members to think twice before accepting the content of that user's posts as being objective and unbiased in relation to any number of issues or purposes.

(it doesn't shows what kind of person you are, since everyone knows that in Ponzi sites the early birds are the winners and the ones who are late will lose their money that they invest).
Everyone knows? You know this to be a fact? Tell you what, I'll save you the bother of farting up another intellectually-dishonest response, no, I've had communication from a number of people since I instigated this practice who didn't actually understand how a ponzi works. This means your absolute is false.

And since you declare that "this" website is a Ponzi or not doesn't that mean you DID participate in that site to test whether it's a Ponzi or not (logically, that rips off other players money doesn't it?)
I don't need to test it to know if it is a Ponzi and I know that as ALL Ponzi schemes involve stealing money from some users to pay other users, I know that it is based on theft.

"The site is back online, quite faster than before too.
Well, I'll just use this website for fun... (of course I won't deposit unless they stay working for 6+ months without anyone complaining)"
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paying-coingenerator-hybrid-faucet-build-your-city-real-business-1374876

^ Isn't this the reason why you gave me a negative trust? Now here's why this is unfair;

"3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.
Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy."

You declared that we rip off other users money by participating. HOWEVER, everyone got scammed ALREADY (in Coin Generator) and they aren't getting their money back, the fact that I said I'm participating in that website now means that no one is losing money since they already lost it.
Because posting of your continued use of a service isn't going to perhaps result in new-comers to the thread thinking it might be ok to participate? Or, for that matter, existing users who think if they also post that they are participating still that new-comers might send in money which could result in a share being distributed to themselves.

Also, what if the players that invested here were the early birds which basically gain all the advantage in the Ponzi Scheming AND they don't lose their money.
In posting your support for a ponzi in a ponzi-scam thread, you are hoping for what, exactly? Could it possibly be that you wish to encourage others to participate so that they send their money in after you and that you will receive a share of their deposit from the scammers? Yes, that is exactly what it is. Eventually the scam *will* collapse because of math, leaving a number of people having lost their money.

You don't want to be the one who doesn't get paid, fact.
You post in ponzi threads to hopefully make sure other users are the ones who don't get paid, fact.
Your lack of shit-giving for other users losing their money in order for you to get paid is undeniable proof of the scumbag you are, fact.

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Now no one will trade with me since they'll think that my reputation went bad because I scammed someone? Plain stupidity.
No, people will refuse to trade with you because you have been proven to not care where your profit comes from, even when it is from the theft of money from other people.

Feel For You Man...I personally think that trust rating should only happen if you have had personal dealings with that person.. Also Interesting what google shows when you search for Investor Based Games...
Activity: 72
Our trust shows if we are reliable enough to trade with or not, it doesn't matter whether we participate in a Ponzi site or not
The trust system is not about trade. It is about communicating to other forum members whether a person has demonstrated dishonest behaviour previously. This might cause members to think twice before accepting the content of that user's posts as being objective and unbiased in relation to any number of issues or purposes.

(it doesn't shows what kind of person you are, since everyone knows that in Ponzi sites the early birds are the winners and the ones who are late will lose their money that they invest).
Everyone knows? You know this to be a fact? Tell you what, I'll save you the bother of farting up another intellectually-dishonest response, no, I've had communication from a number of people since I instigated this practice who didn't actually understand how a ponzi works. This means your absolute is false.

And since you declare that "this" website is a Ponzi or not doesn't that mean you DID participate in that site to test whether it's a Ponzi or not (logically, that rips off other players money doesn't it?)
I don't need to test it to know if it is a Ponzi and I know that as ALL Ponzi schemes involve stealing money from some users to pay other users, I know that it is based on theft.

"The site is back online, quite faster than before too.
Well, I'll just use this website for fun... (of course I won't deposit unless they stay working for 6+ months without anyone complaining)"
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paying-coingenerator-hybrid-faucet-build-your-city-real-business-1374876

^ Isn't this the reason why you gave me a negative trust? Now here's why this is unfair;

"3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.
Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy."

You declared that we rip off other users money by participating. HOWEVER, everyone got scammed ALREADY (in Coin Generator) and they aren't getting their money back, the fact that I said I'm participating in that website now means that no one is losing money since they already lost it.
Because posting of your continued use of a service isn't going to perhaps result in new-comers to the thread thinking it might be ok to participate? Or, for that matter, existing users who think if they also post that they are participating still that new-comers might send in money which could result in a share being distributed to themselves.

Also, what if the players that invested here were the early birds which basically gain all the advantage in the Ponzi Scheming AND they don't lose their money.
In posting your support for a ponzi in a ponzi-scam thread, you are hoping for what, exactly? Could it possibly be that you wish to encourage others to participate so that they send their money in after you and that you will receive a share of their deposit from the scammers? Yes, that is exactly what it is. Eventually the scam *will* collapse because of math, leaving a number of people having lost their money.

You don't want to be the one who doesn't get paid, fact.
You post in ponzi threads to hopefully make sure other users are the ones who don't get paid, fact.
Your lack of shit-giving for other users losing their money in order for you to get paid is undeniable proof of the scumbag you are, fact.

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Now no one will trade with me since they'll think that my reputation went bad because I scammed someone? Plain stupidity.
No, people will refuse to trade with you because you have been proven to not care where your profit comes from, even when it is from the theft of money from other people.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
They simply insuring that the coins do not disappear before the run.  I am sure that it is perfectly ok to deposit funds, any amount, any frequency, any time, but getting those funds back is going to be near impossible.

Thanks for stating the obvious
Captain Obvious
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 8
Activity: 260
Holy hell, did you guys read this from their latest news section?

One withdrawal per month for those users who own a building level 1(free) - 5 : anyone who has one of these buildings has to to Request a Withdrawal(by clicking the Request Withdrawal button in the Withdraw page/section), and wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.

Even in this way it doesn't work!!
My level is 1( free), i have a required minimum 100k, even a bit more.
I tried to make a request some times, but i got just an error message.
When  i write amount in BTC this error appears:
An error occurred: Please use only valid characters for the amount!

But if i write amount in satoshi, i get this message:
An error occurred: Withdrawals have been temporarily disabled, please read our latest news!

Too many several reasons, words, messages... but one clear result: They Do Not Pay.
Activity: 139
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
This is not paying - the scammer even says so a couple of pages back so the thread title is a lie.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK YOUR BTC

Thinking otherwise is just lining the scammer's pockets as he gets ad revenue everytime you visit the site.

I've lost money on this site so I'm not trolling

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK YOUR BTC

It ain't over till the fat lady sings...What ever will be will be..The future not ours to see..
Pages:
Jump to: