Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 3. (Read 91134 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
Hello! I can not withdraw earned Satoshi! What is the problem? Or This project is another hoax? Help me please!

Stopped Paying  Cry
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hello! I can not withdraw earned Satoshi! What is the problem? Or This project is another hoax? Help me please!
Activity: 5
Why? Why did you let us believe in all of your words... Why did you trick us.

It's so painful.... My 600k satoshi. Sad( All goone.

Why admin? I believed in your words.... OMG. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
werent you guys told from the begining this is a scam? Invested anyways? Stop crying!
Activity: 2
Activity: 81
They will not flee from God's punishment they are occupiers and Silicon reward and I have a new site and reliable and has given me today who wants to?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

IGNORE THIS THREAD ALL TOGETHER!!!

STOP POSTING AND LET THIS DIE

UNFORTUNATELY THIS WILL NOW GET BUMPED AGAIN

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
Another scammed bitcoins around. Any emails sent to [email protected] are lost forever because of SSL misconfiguration. Scam is scam, but why site admin exposed its identity if it is going to be Ponzi? Stupid people.

He never exposed his own identity. Someone on the forums here did.

Just making an obligatory post for this page in case some noob sees this before checking out the scam site:

THIS SITE DOES NOT PAY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY IN JOINING THIS SITE. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM!

It only takes three clicks from its about page to this thread. For education purposes I would ask people to study hundred bitcoin scam sites and to write detailed analysis about 101th.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Another scammed bitcoins around. Any emails sent to [email protected] are lost forever because of SSL misconfiguration. Scam is scam, but why site admin exposed its identity if it is going to be Ponzi? Stupid people.

He never exposed his own identity. Someone on the forums here did.

Just making an obligatory post for this page in case some noob sees this before checking out the scam site:

THIS SITE DOES NOT PAY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY IN JOINING THIS SITE. IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM!
Activity: 20
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i am a free user and trying to withdraw 384122 satoshi but it is saying

The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by free users(1BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

but i am Waiting from last night and trying but all in vein

You should've posted the post above you before playing/investing.
Activity: 1
i am a free user and trying to withdraw 384122 satoshi but it is saying

The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by free users(1BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

but i am Waiting from last night and trying but all in vein
Is this still going? The site went to scam the moment the cock sucking admin stopped withdrawals. If you're going to post make sure you change the subject to stop it from saying [PAYING] because that is just bullshit.

Good call

i did not even see that. Noice catch!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is this still going? The site went to scam the moment the cock sucking admin stopped withdrawals. If you're going to post make sure you change the subject to stop it from saying [PAYING] because that is just bullshit.
Dear Admin ,
In case you read this text My ID is  bb5f95ac My Level is 8 Deposit10 M. SAT   My Account Balance today is 9 M.SAT
I can not withdraw my Bitcoins money at all !! I feel so terrible , never think this situation will happen with me T__T
I really need to use this bitcoins for survive .Could you please unlock withdraw system for me..  P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!
Just only 1 M SAT per 3 days ! That will make me SO HAPPY and have more POWER to survive again on this Bitcoin World LOL..
Thank you sooooooooooo much in advance. You are MY HOPE Dear Admin.. PLEASE HELP ME and all of CG's Members.Plz unlock for us ASAP !!
Ohhh -- well I STILL Believe......... in you  Dear Admin and Coin Generator .Please use your good side and follow moral in your heart ,okay ??

May Good Power Be With You !!

Ahhh Little guy. You are laying it on so thick now. Before It was funny, now it just sounds pathetic.
FYI - There are so many staking coins out there now where you can actually see some legit returns come into your wallet.
Activity: 15
Dear Admin ,
In case you read this text My ID is  bb5f95ac My Level is 8 Deposit10 M. SAT   My Account Balance today is 9 M.SAT
I can not withdraw my Bitcoins money at all !! I feel so terrible , never think this situation will happen with me T__T
I really need to use this bitcoins for survive .Could you please unlock withdraw system for me..  P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!
Just only 1 M SAT per 3 days ! That will make me SO HAPPY and have more POWER to survive again on this Bitcoin World LOL..
Thank you sooooooooooo much in advance. You are MY HOPE Dear Admin.. PLEASE HELP ME and all of CG's Members.Plz unlock for us ASAP !!
Ohhh -- well I STILL Believe......... in you  Dear Admin and Coin Generator .Please use your good side and follow moral in your heart ,okay ??

May Good Power Be With You !!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Oh boy.
I Deposited a small amount, like 3-4 dollar. A little more than needed to buy a level 2 building.

But every time i try to upgrade:
An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!

Even though I am NOT using a Proxy or VPN.
I'd be happy to use this. But I dont think I will be able. And i dont think I will get my money back

I also sent a Mail to their Support adress. And got a delivered error. So the Mail adress doesn't even Seen to exist
Newbie?
I feel sorry for your loss, learn your lesson dont invest in this site.
Newbie or not ... you have to try something in Order to know if it works. I saw a link to this sie in a Users chatprofile (not a bot, not a ref link). Klicken it,  and the concept with the building seems kinda cool. So I trieb it out.

At least it want much money.
But you have to incest in something if you want to get something. The only question is where you can or can't invest. And what the risks are

Uh, if you're blindly investing, that's not investing -- that's straight up gambling. Don't act like throwing money at a site like this is 'investing.' It's not. If it were, there would be a full analysis of the business, including market information, principal members, 5-year prospecti, etc. How many of these did you see? Zero.

Anyone who sent money to this site did WORSE than giving a random stranger on the street money because he told you he'd return in a couple weeks with more, while leaving no information other than that. Why? Because now you can't even see the other party. If you wouldn't go give random people on the street money because they claimed they'd return more to you later, you probably shouldn't do it on the Internet.
Activity: 6
Oh boy.
I Deposited a small amount, like 3-4 dollar. A little more than needed to buy a level 2 building.

But every time i try to upgrade:
An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!

Even though I am NOT using a Proxy or VPN.
I'd be happy to use this. But I dont think I will be able. And i dont think I will get my money back

I also sent a Mail to their Support adress. And got a delivered error. So the Mail adress doesn't even Seen to exist
Newbie?
I feel sorry for your loss, learn your lesson dont invest in this site.
Newbie or not ... you have to try something in Order to know if it works. I saw a link to this sie in a Users chatprofile (not a bot, not a ref link). Klicken it,  and the concept with the building seems kinda cool. So I trieb it out.

At least it want much money.
But you have to incest in something if you want to get something. The only question is where you can or can't invest. And what the risks are
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
HEY ADMIN! IT WONT LET ME FUCKING WITHDRAW MY MONEY?! WTF IS THIS?!
I've set an extremely skilled team of crypto and forex trading, aswell as PoS experts on the question.
They described themselves with the following: "we are the group of professional traders and skilled analysts"
My team came up with 4 possible answers to your question, you can now choose from.

Pages:
Jump to: