Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 4. (Read 91134 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
HEY ADMIN! IT WONT LET ME FUCKING WITHDRAW MY MONEY?! WTF IS THIS?!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
Oh boy.
I Deposited a small amount, like 3-4 dollar. A little more than needed to buy a level 2 building.

But every time i try to upgrade:
An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!

Even though I am NOT using a Proxy or VPN.
I'd be happy to use this. But I dont think I will be able. And i dont think I will get my money back

I also sent a Mail to their Support adress. And got a delivered error. So the Mail adress doesn't even Seen to exist
Newbie?
I feel sorry for your loss, learn your lesson dont invest in this site.
Activity: 6
Oh boy.
I Deposited a small amount, like 3-4 dollar. A little more than needed to buy a level 2 building.

But every time i try to upgrade:
An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!

Even though I am NOT using a Proxy or VPN.
I'd be happy to use this. But I dont think I will be able. And i dont think I will get my money back

I also sent a Mail to their Support adress. And got a delivered error. So the Mail adress doesn't even Seen to exist
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Moderators why not scam folder this shit???
Because scams aren't moderated.

Oh boy.
Psst, spoiler alert: You were scammed.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

Moderators why not scam folder this shit???
Activity: 55
cannot withdraw allways and all time
said:
An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by free users(1BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.
--------------
scammer still

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have signed up with this site.And after making a .05 Deposit have been unable to even buy a building it keeps giving me an error saying that Proxies and VPNS are not allowed even though i'm not using one so I then tried the site on 5 different pc's at different places with the same error now it won't even let me withdraw my money it keeps saying the limit for free users has been met even though I have clicked it at exactly midnight on your servers time.

To all newbies and ponzi scambag supporters

Here is a prime example of how these scambag assholes steal peoples money long after their shit turns scam.
This is why this garbage needs to be erased from crypto.
This newbie probably had no clue. Sure in the end it is his fault he decided to invest. Maybe he should have done some reading first but regardless
if this stuff was not around he may not lose his money.
Activity: 1
I have signed up with this site.And after making a .05 Deposit have been unable to even buy a building it keeps giving me an error saying that Proxies and VPNS are not allowed even though i'm not using one so I then tried the site on 5 different pc's at different places with the same error now it won't even let me withdraw my money it keeps saying the limit for free users has been met even though I have clicked it at exactly midnight on your servers time.
Activity: 8
He´s trolling all users.

when i want to upgrade this message appear An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here
what this mean

I cannot think on how you didn't understand what the site said. It is clear on what you wrote. Read your post again.
i didnt plz explain to me i open it by google chrome like any other site when i deposit money it is ok  but  when i want to upgrade they send that text to me i didnt use any proxy site
Activity: 1
Guys it's a dedicated server delivered by OVH are you fucking blind? cmd coin-gnt.com + IP lookback
I bet you won't even make it lag for 1 sec lol you probably need for a botnet and not that kind of crappy scriptkid scripts. Just a kid this scam, can't you?  Sad

OVH are the same servers supercell use that host clash of clans
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Not sure if anyone actually read our warnings that this was a

REBOOT OF COINBOOSTER!!!!!

The dipshit admin from there which is most likely this same dipshit did the same antics

Ignore this garbage thread and learn how to make legit BTC. You will only lose in the long term with
these garbage sites!!!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
scam site

close the thread

no winthdraw= scam..scam...scam....scam
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I find it very ironic that you guys are willing to take down a server of a website that you knowingly and willingly participated in a Ponzi scam on. And now that you're pissed, you're going to waste even more time and even more energy trying to take down a server with a lolliscript?

Just give it up, already. Stop wasting your time, tuck your tails, and move on. You guys look so silly putting all of this effort into this; it's almost pathetic!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Poor Scammer not paying their user and banning almost all that send am message at support how sad.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Guys it's a dedicated server delivered by OVH are you fucking blind? cmd coin-gnt.com + IP lookback
I bet you won't even make it lag for 1 sec lol you probably need for a botnet and not that kind of crappy scriptkid scripts. Just avoid this scam, can't you?  Sad
Activity: 48
Please friends, use this tool to put down the Server of these scammers!!!

TOGHETER WE CAN USE THE "Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC)"

You can found the TOOL CLICKING HERE

You can found the instructions on YOUTUBE CLICKING HERE

You can found the infos on WIKIPEDIA CLICKING HERE

THANKS FOR YOUR COLLABORATION!!!

PUT DOWN THESE SCAMMERS!!!

[DESTROY COIN GENERATOR] CoinGenerator ▲ ip address ▲ 94.23.33.62 <·´¯`·.

I agree with you ... people must stop entering these sites

Thanks mate... 3, 2, 1... fire with the CANNON!!!

gooooooooooooooooo hahahahaha it is already down...

GOOD JOB FRIENDS! PLEASE CONTINUE ALL THE DAY, NIGHT, WEEKS MHUHUAUHAUA

While I fully agree with destroying these guys, aren't they on a VPS?  I would think that, if the VPS is the case, that we would be causing DDoS to the server at large and causing issues for whatever and how-ever-many other sites/services are provided on that same server.  I could be wrong, I frequently am, but I just think we should stop for a moment and make sure that an attack is going directly at the guilty and not other's too.  It is greed that fuels these things and perhaps greed should be the bait that takes them down.  

The funny thing is that if someone can sucker them into the right situation by appealing to their greedy side, some of these funds could be recovered and put back to the community.  The nice thing about this thread is that since the admin is clearly not bothering to read it, they will never know what is being planned or done.  If anyone here gets a plan together, perhaps getting the admins of coin-gen to "invest" in "the next best Ponzi" I will be willing to throw in a few extras bucks to make it happen and I can devote some of our VPS's to the cause.  PM me if you need me, I am located somewhere between indifference and "not paying attention".

Very pleased to read your partnership in any action to do, good to know :-)
Your point is right about the shared resources about his server, probably attacking his server goes down also other websites about "right" people, but I think this is the only "weapon" that the community has in the opposite of the Sir. FuckYou Admin!
Now many people know a tips to make funny this little lose...

SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, COIN-GNT SCAMMERS!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
He´s trolling all users.

when i want to upgrade this message appear An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here
what this mean

I cannot think on how you didn't understand what the site said. It is clear on what you wrote. Read your post again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Please friends, use this tool to put down the Server of these scammers!!!

TOGHETER WE CAN USE THE "Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC)"

You can found the TOOL CLICKING HERE

You can found the instructions on YOUTUBE CLICKING HERE

You can found the infos on WIKIPEDIA CLICKING HERE

THANKS FOR YOUR COLLABORATION!!!

PUT DOWN THESE SCAMMERS!!!

[DESTROY COIN GENERATOR] CoinGenerator ▲ ip address ▲ 94.23.33.62 <·´¯`·.

I agree with you ... people must stop entering these sites

Thanks mate... 3, 2, 1... fire with the CANNON!!!

gooooooooooooooooo hahahahaha it is already down...

GOOD JOB FRIENDS! PLEASE CONTINUE ALL THE DAY, NIGHT, WEEKS MHUHUAUHAUA

While I fully agree with destroying these guys, aren't they on a VPS?  I would think that, if the VPS is the case, that we would be causing DDoS to the server at large and causing issues for whatever and how-ever-many other sites/services are provided on that same server.  I could be wrong, I frequently am, but I just think we should stop for a moment and make sure that an attack is going directly at the guilty and not other's too.  It is greed that fuels these things and perhaps greed should be the bait that takes them down. 

The funny thing is that if someone can sucker them into the right situation by appealing to their greedy side, some of these funds could be recovered and put back to the community.  The nice thing about this thread is that since the admin is clearly not bothering to read it, they will never know what is being planned or done.  If anyone here gets a plan together, perhaps getting the admins of coin-gen to "invest" in "the next best Ponzi" I will be willing to throw in a few extras bucks to make it happen and I can devote some of our VPS's to the cause.  PM me if you need me, I am located somewhere between indifference and "not paying attention".
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
what this mean

means that you're a dumbass mate.
Activity: 25
He´s trolling all users.

what this mean
Pages:
Jump to: