Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 32. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Why don't you just go back to your old host? A slow server is a lot better than a dead server.

We have now put the site back in maintenance. Now going to move all data on new server, be patient please.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Why don't you just go back to your old host? A slow server is a lot better than a dead server.
Activity: 4
Coin Generator
Impossible to open the site , is it gone?

Please read my recent posts. We are not gone, we are trying our best to fix the occurring problems. In addition to this no one will lose their claims.
Please explain how no one will lose their claims?

We will extend the buildings durations of those who have upgraded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Impossible to open the site , is it gone?

Please read my recent posts. We are not gone, we are trying our best to fix the occurring problems. In addition to this no one will lose their claims.
Please explain how no one will lose their claims?
Activity: 266
i must admit. im amazed you re still online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
so is this will up anytime soon? when will this be fixed? after change nameserver? hope will be fix soon Smiley
glad to hear this, im addicted to this build city game now Cheesy
Activity: 28
Great to hear. Thank you for your speedy and prompt response admin.
Coin Generator
There may be another maintenance in next hours, however will extend one more the buildings duration starting from 22:00 UTC of yesterday.
I would also like to notify you that AdSense finally approved us which is a great goal, so once our server gets back online our ad revenue will be higher than before.

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! This is great news! Just be careful admin of clickjackers. And also, there could be a possibility of DDOS/brute force attack

DDoS is not a problem, we got 100Gbps mitigation and CSF firewall. The only problem here is the high traffic.
We are now waiting for the new server to be activated:

I would also inform you that one of the hosting companies we are (WERE!) using tried to scam us and also closed the server, this is why you faced a connection refused problem for 1 hour tonight. Hopefully I was online and could manage to point the domain to one of the other servers we are using:

They probably underdeliver and overpromised. Can't handle multiple requests/traffic, so they suspend your account. Happened to me before.

They didn't even contact us before closing it down, even though they were online and chatting with me on Skype. Our CPU usage went up to 50% only and memory usage fluctuating at 35% or so.
They just wanted us to upgrade to their best dedicated server worth $500, this is a good scam. Oh the also asked for damage fees and of course they mentioned there won't be any refund for the $200 spent for a server which we used for 30 minutes only.

However we got our server activated. Let us work on it and meantime we will change nameservers of the domain name, so you may be experiecing some possible connection problems.
Activity: 28
There may be another maintenance in next hours, however will extend one more the buildings duration starting from 22:00 UTC of yesterday.
I would also like to notify you that AdSense finally approved us which is a great goal, so once our server gets back online our ad revenue will be higher than before.

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! This is great news! Just be careful admin of clickjackers. And also, there could be a possibility of DDOS/brute force attack

DDoS is not a problem, we got 100Gbps mitigation and CSF firewall. The only problem here is the high traffic.

http://puu.sh/npELT/52c2b55294.png

I would also inform you that one of the hosting companies we are (WERE!) using tried to scam us and also closed the server, this is why you faced a connection refused problem for 1 hour tonight. Hopefully I was online and could manage to point the domain to one of the other servers we are using:

http://puu.sh/np5wl/347b95fb08.png

They probably underdeliver and overpromised. Can't handle multiple requests/traffic, so they suspend your account. Happened to me before.
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

I'm not trying to defend anyone , but i like the admin straightforwardness  Grin

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
ADDED TO THE LIST!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13665221

SCAMSITE!!!

Let me tell you go fuck yourself, cheers  Cheesy

Could not have been written in a better way!!

Just patiently waiting for the site to go back up so I can spread more sh** on some of these people who claim to be able to see into the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We'll be waiting for your revival, This kind of games has a lot of potential for both you and investors so I dont think you will run this fast. Keep it up, and we'll be waiting. Smiley Hope you extend the life of our buildings huehue.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Just let the OP do his thing... Cool
Activity: 15
I love this web I got a GREAT income !! Then I ugraded to be LEVEL 8 ^____^
PLEASE -- Don't write down anythings bad about this web anymore !! PLEASE
I really don't want to read it and the support teams are sooooooooooo cool !!
In case your deposit not show up .Just e-mail them you will get it so FAST !!

--WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR GREAT JOB  DEAR ADMIN CHEER UP !! FIGHTING FIGHTING !! --
Coin Generator
Coin Generator

Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: