Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 36. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
how long will it take ? I jus saw the first post and interested as hell

It'll take forever.

Remember coinbooster? Oh yeah they had "repairs" to do.

Remember Flexybit? They had repairs to do as well. At least they were honest though and said they didn't feel like working anymore and thus decided to scam.

This site will be the same. Because of the way these faucet sites work I bet no one has even reached profit yet. Maybe they will in a couple of days and if the site is around for that, it won't stay for much longer.

RIP to those who invested over 1 btc, good luck.

Fuck off and let the people do their job...when you gona stop crying

LOL! When am I going to stop crying?

Go ahead, I am not stopping ANYONE from depositing, I don't give two shits what you waste your bitcoins on.

What really pisses me off is seeing people like you, shills of a ponzi, who deposit HUGE amounts (like 1, 2 or 3 btc) and expect great returns on them. When the shitty service turns out to scam you start crying, spamming to forum. Do your job, fine, deposit as much as you'd like no one cares. What I care about is that when you lose a few hundred bucks on this thing you're going to go and spam the forum with new threads crying about how you got scammed.

Amen brother

And the ones who are pumping this garbage will be the first ones to cry about it as well. And they know who they are as do we.

Yes go ahead and deposit massive amounts if you are so sure this is a sure thing. Have some stones!!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
when can we withraw free 100K  it doesnt work Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
SERVER IS READY

server is ready, and then why your website still can not be opened?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

It'll take forever.

Remember Flexybit? They had repairs to do as well. At least they were honest though and said they didn't feel like working anymore and thus decided to scam.

This site will be the same. Because of the way these faucet sites work I bet no one has even reached profit yet. Maybe they will in a couple of days and if the site is around for that, it won't stay for much longer.

LOL! When am I going to stop crying?

Go ahead, I am not stopping ANYONE from depositing, I don't give two shits what you waste your bitcoins on.

What really pisses me off is seeing people like you, shills of a ponzi, who deposit HUGE amounts (like 1, 2 or 3 btc) and expect great returns on them. When the shitty service turns out to scam you start crying, spamming to forum. Do your job, fine, deposit as much as you'd like no one cares. What I care about is that when you lose a few hundred bucks on this thing you're going to go and spam the forum with new threads crying about how you got scammed.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

It'll take forever.

Activity: 10
Activity: 56
SERVER IS READY

Hello!  Smiley
I have is a question. When it will be possible will withdrawal of profits? Now the "withdrawal" does not work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 139
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
 :DOh Yes... In and Claimed ...Load that Server  Roll Eyes
Activity: 284
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
Doing last few tests on our MySQL server, be patient please.

As The Man Said Be Patient  Shocked
Activity: 284
Coin Generator
Activity: 7

When will it be up?
Coin Generator
Pages:
Jump to: