Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 39. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi admin, what time is the site maintenance?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
Site is not working at all. Scam mode?
Activity: 44
It's not slow, It's off...cant access and i'm on level 2...500k away because no claim, no gain...
Activity: 266
Hey admin/coders - how do you like working on weekend? Do u get extra paid?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Everyone, be patient please, Admin is working hard on new server, give him some time! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Within 24 hours (48 max) new server will be up and running, so we will have to put the site in maintence mode for 1-2 hours when switching to the new one. All building's durations will be extended for the maintence timespan.
We are now working on the results and winners of the "guess the number" giveaway as we promised yesterday night, please hold on.

If you are facing problems such as deposits not showing up please send us an email to: [email protected]

Thanks for your concern. Also, sorry to ask about the same thing again, but when is the Bitcoin Generator Community going up? Last time you informed us it'll go online in 24 to 48 hours, and that was two days ago.

I already mentioned that few posts ago, yesterday if I'm not wrong: community is actually located in the same server where's Coin Generator hosted, so it is very slow and sometimes unable to load up.
We will do a full port of it on new the server aswell since it's pretty useless to release it now, I hope you understand the situation.

Within 24 hours (48 max) new server will be up and running, so we will have to put the site in maintence mode for 1-2 hours when switching to the new one. All building's durations will be extended for the maintence timespan.
We are now working on the results and winners of the "guess the number" giveaway as we promised yesterday night, please hold on.

If you are facing problems such as deposits not showing up please send us an email to: [email protected]
Hey admin Smiley
What happen in the 2nd giveaway? Roll Eyes

Well you got my answer in your quote: we are working on results, just give us time to finish the lunch please.

Thank you!!! Hopefully it will be up soon.
Activity: 434

Hey admin Smiley
What happen in the 2nd giveaway? Roll Eyes
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Thanks for your concern. Also, sorry to ask about the same thing again, but when is the Bitcoin Generator Community going up? Last time you informed us it'll go online in 24 to 48 hours, and that was two days ago.
Activity: 714
Coin Generator

Activity: 55
for me the page works fine, it is extremely slow but it works, you just need a bit of patience to work with the site right now
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
the only one who has no problem with the claim I am? Shocked
i'm too Cry, cannot login and claim this faucet, hope admin will be fix the server

i did upgrade just to lv2 and i also have no problems with claiming.
Activity: 15
Yes ! In case your level is so HIGH every minutes are so IMPORTANT T______T
I just upgrade to Level 8.We just need the new server which work properly soon.
Cheer up !!! all CG's Team Member. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR GREAT JOB !!!
Activity: 21
Activity: 924
till now the site is very slow . I even can't make any claim
please solve this problem
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
As scam warninng ppl dont get bans nor "-" , then i bet i wont get either for this charity beggin stuff right? Anyone poked admin about this giveaway stuff results already?
Im running Foster Familly in Poland.
I take care of childrens that parents abandoned/died.

If anyone of you Newbies or HeroMembers are up to send any coin for charity... here are my wallets:

BTC:    1BZhajNYp8LNFcoWw42tE3j1iyKXFtLHuM
LTC:    LdxbBfG3iiVAgawTZSSMhb6STZtxxidA48
DOGE: DFt2w9HUQbvD7wLJicDpHd1xyAuVtbhCjV
BLACK: B6Yf9WzcqhUUCtrxZjY34jaQPMTGkVbFiy
DASH: XorqNGd6Wn6AUhep9zD8Cvxyr7kLH2RQqS
PEER: PGJtaYnYvMHKB7BZsaz1WxToSAGG3YX89Z
GRID: SKzmsUABSQLRSfS79fsJCFWsBKUmbRtXQ6
ETHER: 0x05960c4eab3280e740950c675647194231629ad5

or simply PayPal: [email protected]

our website (polish only thou) http://www.rddbrus.16mb.com
our facebook (mostly polish) http://www.facebook.com/rddbrus
our youtube channel (partly english) http://www.youtube.com/user/rzgrabalskich

Dont want to donate? No problem - you can help us by Subscribing our channel or simply Like our Facebook page.

Thanks in advance!

I have not btc for donate more subscribe me to your channel
I very noble what you do and wish much luck and success

I just logged as usuall when kids wokre up. It is slower than at 4:00CET as its almost twice as many users online. My refs also did morning claims (i warned them to deposit on hight risk and ponzi/gamble scam warns). So it looks website is running ok here.

OFFTOPIC/JOKE
To all possible or real scammers - can you please subscribe / view / like our yt channel or fb page from all of your account farms? Kids from our Foster Home would love ya for ex. 100 milions views or likes ^^.
Pages:
Jump to: