Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 40. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
spent on advertising, and all for nothing. The site is not working properly, referrals pass and go (
зaтpaчeнo нa peклaмy и вcё впycтyю. Caйт нe paбoтaeт пpaвильнo, peфepaлы пpoxoдят мимo и yxoдят(
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I guess the server can't handle too much traffic, I can't claim 5 hours ago until now.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
I can access the main page but when the alert will be logged always appear ERR_TIME_OUT for google chrome!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Able to access but very slow....Hopefully it's fixed soon.
Activity: 21
Just made my second successful withdrawal.
I am now already in profit on the Level 7 building I bought on the 24 th.
Well the building is not exactly in profit but I have a few hundred refs
and with those earnings I just passed the cost of the building.

Let the profit begin. Hope for a long lived program.
But the server problem needs to be addressed, ATM I feel it is not a good time to
advertise more because first time visitors may not get a good first impression. 

You are essentially admitting to having conned hundreds of people into sending money to this scam so you can get a share of their deposits which will be stolen by the criminal operators.
You say that just because you we're not gaining
Activity: 28

But the server problem needs to be addressed, ATM I feel it is not a good time to

You are essentially admitting to having conned hundreds of people into sending money to this scam so you can get a share of their deposits which will be stolen by the criminal operators.

Everybody is perfectly free to participate in Ponzi's and HYIP's people do what they wish with their own money.
These decisions are not yours to make. Particularly since the participation and promotion of these programs is legal.
Now please refrain from playing mini police and know it all, and also kindly remove the negative trust rating you so kindly
gave me.

Thank you

VERY WELL SAID SIR!
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Everybody is perfectly free to participate in Ponzi's and HYIP's people do what they wish with their own money.
These decisions are not yours to make. Particularly since the participation and promotion of these programs is legal.
Now please refrain from playing mini police and know it all, and also kindly remove the negative trust rating you so kindly
gave me.

Thank you
the fact that the website server is too slow, do not see the admin promised remedy  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huhhttps://i.imgur.com/GymQ6OB.jpg
Yeah, i hope the admin will fix this
Just reload the page
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

I saw that the server was so I bought it in a bit and ready Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
the fact that the website server is too slow, do not see the admin promised remedy  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yeah, i hope the admin will fix this
Activity: 11
the fact that the website server is too slow, do not see the admin promised remedy  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huhhttps://i.imgur.com/GymQ6OB.jpg
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
hei admin, please fix your server, very slow loading!
Activity: 11
Public service announcement -
This site is a fraudulent Ponzi scam
which *will* collapse and steal your money
Do not participate in this criminal scheme!

don't cry baby and go away
do not spam here
the fact that the website server is too slow, do not see the admin promised remedy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

don't cry baby and go away
do not spam here
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Can any one access the site?

Edit: I can access now.Bit slow,though.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I did a little observation in the site, and i have a question: do we are forced to buy level 2 , because the max amount the level 1 can hold is 3k satoshis, and the minimum for withdraw is 100k satoshis?

When your level 1 building reaches it's 3k capacity you need to submit a claim which is then added to your balance. This resets the building to 0 and the sats amount starts again. When your balance reaches 100K + 10K (network fee) you can withdraw the amount.

You can claim before the building reaches it's capacity if you want, but only every 10 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: