Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 63. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
What is the profit per hour in lev3 Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator

So I am at level 3 .. Capacity 3000??

Max capacity of level 3 is: 0.00003 BTC | 30,000 satoshi.

Congratulations, keep up the good work  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

So I am at level 3 .. Capacity 3000??
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator.
My Earnings: 0.0006199
User ID: f96504fb
Review:A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.
Thanks for the promo.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.

I think my edited post is in the required format now.

Not valid yet. It's not that hard to copy my post format, test preview and make sure it's the same before publishing  Cheesy
OK...Tried again and I think it's right now.

I know it's frustrating but please unbold it and add some spaces right after the ":" thank you.

admin, I invested 0.01 Bitcoin  in the site  Level 3, but not more than profits??

What? I do not understand.
admin, I invested 0.01 Bitcoin  in the site  Level 3, but not more than profits??
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I love ♥ Coin Generator.
Review:A nice faucet game site and worth a try for any faucetor or all bitcoiners,in general.
Thanks for the promo.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.

Not valid yet. It's not that hard to copy my post format, test preview and make sure it's the same before publishing  Cheesy
OK...Tried again and I think it's right now.
Coin Generator

Thanks for the good words!
Didn't you receive the daily bonus reward?

Yes, I have received over the past day a daily bonus of 0.00004094 BTC. Another plus  your project. Super! Smiley

The higher is your balance and active building, and the more you will profit out of the daily bonus. It's just like compounding!  Grin

New account management:

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yes, I have received over the past day a daily bonus of 0.00004094 BTC. Another plus  your project. Super! Smiley
Coin Generator
We have added Skype and email support:

We are already working on our community (forum).
Coin Generator

I write not to receive a bonus. Wink Smiley

Beautiful project. Very like! Excellent design, excellent support staff, an original idea, instant execution of the request for withdrawal. Accessibility for all. I'd like it to exist for a long time and has become a real star of the Internet investment.
Coin Generator is already a celebrity  Wink Thank you!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I write not to receive a bonus. Wink Smiley

Beautiful project. Very like! Excellent design, excellent support staff, an original idea, instant execution of the request for withdrawal. Accessibility for all. I'd like it to exist for a long time and has become a real star of the Internet investment.
Coin Generator is already a celebrity  Wink Thank you!
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator.
Thanks for the promo.

Not valid yet. It's not that hard to copy my post format, test preview and make sure it's the same before publishing  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I love ♥ Coin Generator.
Thanks for the promo.

Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 18919
User ID: 1414c68e
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because Coin Generator so wonderful. It's easy to make btc and profit

Unfortunately you are not elegible to partecipate to this giveaway because your bitcointalk account's level is newbie.

me as a free user , if i earn 0.001 am i qualify to receive daily bonus?

Yes, free members are allowed too.

This is similar ponzi model to ore-mine.

Remember what happened to oremine? Roll Eyes

Let's assume we will end up collapsing one day, wouldn't you start earning early?
Don't use psychology bs on me, please.
You'll collapse, that's the point. You can run for 1 or 10 years, still, you're paying pennies, that's why your ponzi model will survive for a longer period.
I'm assuming that's what you want people think and/or hear.

Another thing which proves some bad things. You bought that account with some intention.

We will survive as long as possible no one is saying the opposite.
Thank you for your bumps though.
I don't mind bumping your scam thread, will bring a few other people to help too, they'll leave some nice feedback on your trust page.

You have the same exact model as ore-mine had.

This time I'm hoping that admin will get kidnapped by UFO, and not closed by the FBI.
It's a more interesting story.

We have nothing to do with ore-mine or any other scammy faucet. This is our first faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because Coin Generator so wonderful. It's easy to make btc and profit

Unfortunately you are not elegible to partecipate to this giveaway because your bitcointalk account's level is newbie.

Let's assume we will end up collapsing one day, wouldn't you start earning early?
You'll collapse, that's the point. You can run for 1 or 10 years, still, you're paying pennies, that's why your ponzi model will survive for a longer period.

Another thing which proves some bad things. You bought that account with some intention.

I don't mind bumping your scam thread, will bring a few other people to help too, they'll leave some nice feedback on your trust page.

You have the same exact model as ore-mine had.

This time I'm hoping that admin will get kidnapped by UFO, and not closed by the FBI.
It's a more interesting story.
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Pages:
Jump to: