Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier - page 11. (Read 2191 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
I am agree that paying bitcoin made easier transactions because all we know that bitcoin is online paying system. If bitcoin usage to every payment will be accepted we will be have a very smooth and convenient transactions but in achieving that benefits to have a very big innovation all system will be change to make other payment online acceptance. And I think not all companies and small business stablishment cannot afford in this innovation and I think this will be a big problem to achieve a good bitcoin transaction online tl have a easier transactions. And I think this will be happend when government will be coolerate and help to make bitcoin legal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
November 21, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
We need a technology like the lightning network, which will be conducive to fast purchases. Without this technology there is no future sor such transaction method.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
This will be great innovations when we will have a lot of outlets like this one accepting one form of cryptocurrency or other for payments. This will increase the demand for bitcoin and also increasing the market value. It will not be long before other sister companies will introduce bitcoin for their own transactions. The cryptocurrency  has come to stay and will soon be the feature of financial transactions
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 21, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
It is easier but it is better if you have all the payment option on our bitcoin wallet because it is convenient to pay through online and without going outside but hopefully, all that we wanted to pay through online are also in our choices of our mode of payment, but not all that we wanted to pay are in there so hopefully, for the next time it will update they will improve it more because it is really easy using bitcoin payment online.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 21, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?

I've seen a website or a blog about this. There was a list where BTC accepted. If I find it again I will share for you here.
Activity: 228
November 21, 2018, 04:10:18 AM
If there's no local exchange like that available at your country, then you have no choice but to deal with other stores.

(Business Idea) If there's no local exchange like that available at your country, you can be the local exchanger for your country.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 12
November 20, 2018, 04:16:52 PM
Yeah is very easy to use and reliable but they fee is the issue that I observed let them do something about it so that more people will recommend it for the future' ether is also coming up with their another but know way they can not beat Bitcoin idea.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 20, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

the use of coins as a means of payment has not been so popular, although it is considered to facilitate transactions, but stores still consider the risks involved, the price instability of cryptocurrency can be a boomerang for online stores and physical stores,
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
I think that btc is the best coin and it is easier to use it for different aims, including payments. I am sure that soon time will come when btc will be the most profitable coin leading the market
Activity: 182
Personal Text
November 20, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613

This was one of the saddest moments in bitcoin history imho
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
Transferring money with Bitcoin is easy, faster and secured. The speed of transactions cover the long wasted time often experienced with the conventional banking system.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
I believe that it is easy to transfer money with Bitcoin. Bicoin will be easier to transfer money when Bitcoin is declared legitimate in all the world. Many countries in the world still think Bitcoin is a threat to their country. By removing this idea when it gives legitimacy to Bitcoin, it will be much easier to transfer money with Bitcoin. And then Bitcoin will reach its desire goal.
Activity: 139
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
Hey guys,

I have seen many online shop allowed the buyers to use bitcoin to pay their bills or payment. As you can see there are big development about another paying method such as cryptocurrency and virtual money. It seems that there is big possibility that cryptocurrency will be implemented in all online and offline store in the future.

We both can agree on that because unlike traditional fiat currencies which are tangible and mainly rely upon banking systems to make any international payments cryptocurrencies are build to be independent and use without any barrier and due to there intangibility and efficiency and low transaction fee those are the best currencies to make payments online and that is the main reason even under so much pressure from political world bitcoin keeps expanding among businesses   
Activity: 139
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
If you google you will find more companies and businesses who has combines bitcoin with there financial system and It is really interesting to see that retail stores are accepting bitcoin as a means of payment to attract the crypto community to gain more income to there business and I hope this trend will increase in the future and these are some other places I came across that allow bitcoin as a payment
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 20, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Hey guys,

I have seen many online shop allowed the buyers to use bitcoin to pay their bills or payment. As you can see there are big development about another paying method such as cryptocurrency and virtual money. It seems that there is big possibility that cryptocurrency will be implemented in all online and offline store in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
Hey guys,

Great! I just started in bitcoin few months ago, and this very cool knowing that people and other industries are adopting cryptocurrency! I am very excited about this and knowing more about other cryptocurrency as well. This kind of information is very valuable to me. Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 278
November 20, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
Though not all stores accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but still there are few who are accwpting bitcoin. Using bitcoin aa a payment is easier as long you have with you the internet connection in processing the payments.

Yes also for me though, mostly on my state which is bitcoin has not been regulated or implemented, i regularly exchange bitcoin from bitcoin to my current currency, and i think it's more hustle and also it really helps me on paying not just payments but on the tuition too.

I hope one day our government will recognize bitcoin and set regulation on implementing bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
November 20, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
Hey guys,

I personally waited so impatiently
I wait for my local shops to make this move
Unfortunately the government banned the BTC.
But it is okay that we are able to change this decision and force governments to adopt public.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2018, 07:40:20 PM
The main purpose of Bitcoin is to be able to used in all over the world, if all countries agree to adopt Bitcoin then we will be very easy to do transaction globally,but we still got obstacles, not all government want to adopt crypto, some  countries think Bitcoin as a threat, and some people think crypto as a fraud,so it's not that simple to make all people accepting crypto
Activity: 322
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 19, 2018, 05:31:12 PM
Maybe you will laugh, but recently I learned that there is an opportunity to buy goods for Bitcoins on the Besarabka market in Kiev (Ukraine). I really don’t know how many such purchases happen, but in any case it is an interesting experiment.
Pages:
Jump to: